Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    The problem is, we couldn't affect change on anything that's already happened because it's already happened. That's the rub. Whatever we did would likely lead to the outcome and choices already-made.
    Sometimes time would just make matter materialize however - without input or cause. For instance, if I found plans for a time machine in my grandmother's attic, then I built the time machine with the plans - and brought them to my Grandmother for safe keeping 100 years ago...and she put them in her attic...for me to find...to give to her....

And think about this - depending on one's perspective of time, RIGHT NOW my Grandmother is 15 years old. Her Right now is MY right now 90-some years later...100 years I think, by now. It's kinda neat.

It's the time paradoxes and affects that probably drive my theology as well as helps me understand my place in creation.
    Point well taken, and in such indirectly is tacit proof that time travel, thus far, has not been possible, or at least that we're aware of. Of course the only ones that would be aware if the course of history has been changed by a time travel by someone that went back in time would be only the person that did it, and would he/she tell anyone?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-14-2019 at 05:56 PM.