Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default More magaphobia - slashed tires for no reason

So many folks acting like this, over politics, over a hat. It's pathetic. And one of these days they're gonna pick the wrong person, and we're going to read a story about bad shit happening to someone....

---

Police: Woman Slashed SUV Tires After Seeing MAGA Hat Inside

An 18-year-old woman told authorities she slashed the tires on an SUV after she spotted a “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) hat inside the vehicle, police said Wednesday.

Phoenix Police Department spokesman Sgt. Vincent Lewis told the Arizona Republic on Wednesday that the woman said she slashed the vehicle’s tire “because she saw a hat with a political message inside the vehicle which she disagreed with.”

The owner of the vehicle, Nick Dugas, discovered his tire was slashed after he drove away from the Paradise Valley Mall parking lot.

Dugas, who works as a retail security manager, checked the surveillance footage of the parking lot to find four women reportedly peering into his SUV to look at the Trump campaign-issued red cap sitting on the console.

Several minutes later, the women returned to their car before the driver and a woman in the front passenger seat exited the vehicle. The front passenger surveyed the parking lot while the driver crouched down next to Dugas’s vehicle, according to the surveillance footage.

The footage reportedly showed the SUV drop down on its left side shortly before the women in the video fled the scene.

Dugas said it cost him $300 to replace the damaged tire, and he could not attend his mother’s birthday dinner because he had to deal with the property damage.

“No one has a right to destroy property because they don’t agree with someone else,” Dugas told the Republic. “Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine being the victim of pure hate because of my belief.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...ga-hat-inside/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Why do you think I bought the hat? I've already worn it, but I haven't even gotten a sideways look yet. Possibly because most everyone around my little burg knows me, and they know if they fucked with me they're getting a BEAT DOWN.

Most of this shit happens in the city, when the little pussy leftists are in a CROWD, a GANG, they're real brazen in a GANG, but when they're out here in the sticks, one on one, with some large, menacing sons a bitch staring them in the face, all of a sudden they're not so BRAVE.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-14-2019 at 03:30 PM.

4. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post