Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Their crime is only a crime if you don’t think they have their God’s blessing to do what they are doing (which obvs any sane person can see is wrong).
    What I'd say to this has already been expressed better by others contributing to this thread.

Noir, I can only wonder what Left-wingers like you WOULD excuse, if you could. If even the most savage, barbaric murderers imaginable can be excused in any way at all .... well .... it beggars belief.

You have to understand, Noir, that there are some scum in this world who cannot be excused for what they are, and whatever they do - they MUST be rejected by decent people !! If you really doubt that, then I'd have to wonder if you have any understanding of what it is that should shape a decent and humane social order.

Even if you personally shun all religion as part of your own belief-system ... you surely, even so, maintain some sense of right v wrong. YES ? Consequently, if so, to even suggest any questioning makes no sense.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Throughout all of their holy books, most especially the Old Testament and Quran - murder, and death is plentiful, and it doesn’t take much to ‘interpret’ that more killing is in gods (and the readers) interest.

Not killing someone when you believed it was the will of god that is should makes you a bad believer.
    Noir, I'm actually wondering if you're arguing for the sake of it. For notoriety. Perhaps to 'stir things' ?

Then again: are you motivated just to attack religion, is that it ? If so, do you understand the extent of perversity your argumentation is achieving ?

It should be obvious from my musings that your mindset is probably completely beyond my comprehension .. to which I could only say .. 'THANK GOD !' ....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Their crime is only a crime if you don’t think they have their God’s blessing to do what they are doing (which obvs any sane person can see is wrong).

If you think the woman down your street who has taken off her head covering will corrupt your son -who will then spend eternity in hell- where is the crime in protecting your family, and killing the woman?...or so those sorts of arguments go.
    Throughout all of their holy books, most especially the Old Testament and Quran - murder, and death is plentiful, and it doesn’t take much to ‘interpret’ that more killing is in gods (and the readers) interest.

Not killing someone when you believed it was the will of god that is should makes you a bad believer.
    Tucked away in the middle of this post is is a good old ‘nobody disputes what you’re saying, but you shouldn’t say it’ if thats the angle you wanna take on this then sure, but I don’t see the weight in that.
    Not all, but certainly most.
    Most Muslims are sane, and try to discard many of the worst bits of the Quran, but the degrees of seperation between what an insane Muslim believes, and a sane Muslim believes, are much have much less deviation from their texts than the other major religions.
    As I said earlier I think it’s understandable (mad that it is) to think that doing a gods will is not a crime, again if you’re certain (as these people would have to be) that what you’re doing is what the all powerful creator of the universe etc wants you to do, how can that be a crime.
    You are fully ignorant of the reality of the world we live in right now.

You defend and condone Muslim attempts of world domination because your liberal coward
    attitude tells you to roll over and submit.
    Last edited by Elessar; 03-19-2019 at 08:08 AM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

6. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    What I'd say to this has already been expressed better by others contributing to this thread.

Noir, I can only wonder what Left-wingers like you WOULD excuse, if you could. If even the most savage, barbaric murderers imaginable can be excused in any way at all .... well .... it beggars belief.

You have to understand, Noir, that there are some scum in this world who cannot be excused for what they are, and whatever they do - they MUST be rejected by decent people !! If you really doubt that, then I'd have to wonder if you have any understanding of what it is that should shape a decent and humane social order.

Even if you personally shun all religion as part of your own belief-system ... you surely, even so, maintain some sense of right v wrong. YES ? Consequently, if so, to even suggest any questioning makes no sense.
    At no point in this thread did I excuse these people or their actions, I merely tried to engage with the OP in how they would view no crime having taken place, when their obviously has been, but that kind of discussion is clearly impossible here.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

At no point in this thread did I excuse these people or their actions, I merely tried to engage with the OP in how they would view no crime having taken place, when their obviously has been, but that kind of discussion is clearly impossible here.
    Then why don't you be more clear rather than trying to reply as some sainted intellectual and allowing yourself to fall on your face?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Then why don't you be more clear rather than trying to reply as some sainted intellectual and allowing yourself to fall on your face?
    Duly noted, in future I’ll try and be extra clear for you so you can follow.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Of course, Islam, and the supposed 25-40% of them that are radicalized - they read the quran and hadiths as if it's muhammed right in front of them telling them that it's the only way.

And then their book reads like a terror manual.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock