Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default People FOLLOW

It never ceases to amaze me that on social media, one person will say something and others will just babble on and on following that person's lead with their own inane crap, joking, blah, blah, blah, and then someone comes along and says something completely opposite, usually me, and it shuts the whole damn conversation down. People don't know what to say then. They've already played along with the first statement, however bizarre or stupid the comment was, and then they see something else that makes them stop and think, and they can't agree then, because they've already played along with the first crap. I see this all the time on twitter and facejoke.

Twitter is also a FOLLOW game, not only follow the leader with what sounds popular, but with "followers," people openly say, "if you follow me, I'll follow you back," just to GET MORE FOLLOWERS. How PETTY. So it's a game to see who can get the most FOLLOWERS. For WHAT? To make you look POPULAR?

I'll tell ya, I find people to be tripe at times, simpletons, follow the leader, do what's popular and don't step out of line, don't make waves, go along with the crowd, go along to get along, but ya know what... there's an old saying... "those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it," anonymous... there's another good saying by Gandhi, "It’s better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.”

I hope others here know what I mean. Why does it seem like the vast populous can be just led around like they have a ring in their nose? I'm still considering that office run, but I think I'd trigger more people than not. Truthfulness seems to be in short supply these days, and perversion of culture is THE THING, it's COOL to follow along with whatever bull shit is the flavor of the day. Most attitudes are... OH WELL. If this is what getting old brings, feeling like sanity is in such short supply, then I'm glad I'm as old as I am, because I'll probably be real ready to check out when the time comes. I just hope there's no LEFTISTS in heaven.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-17-2019 at 12:39 PM.

2. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

~ "I just hope there's no LEFTISTS in heaven." ~

God is all knowing....and wise...

But wait...what is this?...A Wall...(Gate)

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post