Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Another idiot heard from on banning Ar15's

Why aren't any of these ignorant dolts calling for a ban on all the old, non-scary looking guns - that are really the same gun? And why not all the other "new" style guns that aren't AR15's that do the same, or more? Ignorance? Lack of education? The parrot effect? Why not ban handguns, which account for many more deaths? Stupidity?

Or the .60 caliber I shot in Alaska, which would probably take down a large tree if you shot it?

Because guns aren't the problem. Inanimate objects aren't the problem. But I will tell you, that ignorance from the left certainly doesn't help anything. All they are doing, is once again, is knee jerk responding with stupidity.

---

Beto O’Rourke: Ban AR-15 Sales in America

During a weekend interview presidential hopeful Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke said AR-15 sales should be banned in America.
    This is a continuation of the anti-Second Amendment campaign O’Rourke conducted in his failed 2018 Senate bid.

For example, in February 2018 interview with CBS News O’Rourke supported banning bump stocks and made clear his belief that AR-15s ought not be sold in America. He said, “I think banning bump stocks makes a lot of sense. … I don’t know that we should raise the age for buying an AR-15 I just don’t think we should be selling AR-15s in this country.” And on October 18, 2018, O’Rourke noted Texas’ proud gun heritage then explained his desire for Texas to lead they way on gun control by adopting the gun laws being pushed for everyone else.

He is now making gun control a central component of his push for the Democrat presidential nomination.

In an interview published by the Hill, O’Rourke said current AR-15 owners ought to be able to keep their firearms, but further sales of the rifles in America ought to be prohibited. In the building up to his call for a ban O’Rourke described the AR-15 as super powerful weapon designed “for the express purpose of killing people as effectively as possible, in as great a number as possible.”

Ironically, Breitbart News took out an AR-15 and a lever action rifle to compare the power of the two weapons. We shot one concrete block four times with an AR-15, and it remains largely intact. We shot an identical block with the lever action and it crumbled in pieces.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sales-america/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Ban the AR15. I'll buy an AR10. Far more effective, with a shit-ton more punch.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

3. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

With liberals and 'gun snatchers', Ignorance is bliss. Lots of happy liberals out there.

We had a demonstration from the NRA in a Boy Scouts camp.

They shot a .22 cal long rifle into a box of sand. Then a simple 35 lb recurve bow target arrow
    into the same box.

The .22 only penetrated 1.5 inches of sand. The arrow went in 8 inches.

liberals and gun-snatchers do not know what they are talking about.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!