Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Model claims Miami hotspot told her no ‘fatties’ allowed

I'm sorry, but this is no model. She's disgusting, and disgustingly fat. She shouldn't be held up as a "model" and then have younger girls think it's somehow ok to be obese and not avoid the obvious, which is that this is unhealthy. I feel the same about many of the models out there that are bone thin, which is also unhealthy and disgusting looking to boot. And race doesn't matter at all.

And she's not "plus size". Unless you mean fat size plus much more. Stop trying to sugar coat crap like this.

She should NOT be treated disrespectfully though. 100% respect. Just not as a model.

---

Model claims Miami hotspot told her no ‘fatties’ allowed

A plus-size model says a Miami hotspot tried to ban larger women from partying — telling her no “fatties” were allowed inside.

Naomie Chaput, who is also known as Nao, took to social media about the humiliating incident Thursday night involving the South Beach’s Story Nightclub.

Chaput said she was headed to meet a promoter at the nightspot, where the rapper Future was set to perform.

But while en route with a pal, Chaput was told not to turn around, according to Buzzfeed News.

“She was on her way there and they were in contact with the promoter who had arranged for them to go to the club,” her publicist, Daniel Bouabdo, told BuzzFeed. He claimed promoter told his client, “Don’t even bother coming. Future asked for no fatties.”

Rest - https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/model-...tties-allowed/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Tangential point: If I’m that out of shape, Miami is the last place I’d go.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hold on a second.... did the "hotspot" refuse her entrance or was it the promoter? I am not interested enough to read the stupid article....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Hold on a second.... did the "hotspot" refuse her entrance or was it the promoter? I am not interested enough to read the stupid article....
    Seems to be ownership through promoters. They probably went to Google Images.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock