Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Use wrong tranny pronoun? Jail, fine or investigation

And yup, probably will be here one day.

This is insane, and sick.

---

Devout UK Catholic Commentator Under Investigation for Using Wrong Pronoun in Tweet

A British Catholic commentator is under investigation for using the wrong pronoun in a tweet to describe a transgender woman.

Caroline Farrow says the mother of the transgender reported her to police for using the wrong pronoun.

This is coming soon to the US if Democrats get their way.

If Farrow refuses to be interviewed by police for the “criminal action” she will be placed under arrest.

Her children and family are also being harassed for their mother’s “crime.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...noun-in-tweet/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And yup, probably will be here one day.

This is insane, and sick.

---

Devout UK Catholic Commentator Under Investigation for Using Wrong Pronoun in Tweet

A British Catholic commentator is under investigation for using the wrong pronoun in a tweet to describe a transgender woman.

Caroline Farrow says the mother of the transgender reported her to police for using the wrong pronoun.

This is coming soon to the US if Democrats get their way.

If Farrow refuses to be interviewed by police for the “criminal action” she will be placed under arrest.

Her children and family are also being harassed for their mother’s “crime.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...noun-in-tweet/
    It's the UK.... another bastion of Euro-think...
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Born male or female, end of discussion as far as I am concerned.

The rest is mental illness or poor parenting that leads to mental illness.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

7. Likes CSM liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

We’ll see how the story plays out - but I find it hard to follow that farrows claims that she doesn’t know what she said is true. Susie Green is a known public figure when it comes to Transgender rights, and the comments that Farrow made (That Green illegally mutilated her child etc) don’t seem like the kinds of comments that easily forgotten.

A criminal? I don’t think so, no, but I don’t think she’s a particularly pleasant woman based on how she’s represented herself.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    We’ll see how the story plays out - but I find it hard to follow that farrows claims that she doesn’t know what she said is true. Susie Green is a known public figure when it comes to Transgender rights, and the comments that Farrow made (That Green illegally mutilated her child etc) don’t seem like the kinds of comments that easily forgotten.

A criminal? I don’t think so, no, but I don’t think she’s a particularly pleasant woman based on how she’s represented herself.
    I'd be more concerned about the reactions to using a wrong pronoun. While perhaps can be insulting to some - no way should fines and/or jail be in the conversation.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock