I wanted to let you all know, my dad died last Friday. The services were Tuesday and the funeral yesterday. While his last week was very tough, he kept control until he slipped into a coma.

The services were beautiful, over 400 visitors. For a man 86 years old, no one could imagine the number of his friends that came from FL, AZ, IN, WI, and LA. Seriously, shocking and comforting. He impacted literally hundreds and hundreds of lives.

My brother and I sat down this morning, to start on the thank yous and get the estate in order. After about 1/2 hour, my sister-in-law called to tell my brother that their 24 year old son, due to marry Sept. 22, has a brain tumor. More MRI's and such being done today, please keep him in your prayers.

God moves in mysterious ways, I cannot imagine my father surviving this, even without the cancer. It was also weird that my son missed his train this morning, back to university, due to an error in train times posted, that lasted literally minutes before the correction.