Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that there's a terrorist attack shown with no public info available.

We've known for a long time that European governments / LEOs routinely cover up muslim atrocities. How many rapes were covered up in the last couple of years? Can't have bad press like that getting out. That'd be racist.
    The question then becomes how did the person who made this image come into possession of data that is not publicly available?

Also you fell into the same trap as me, apparently, because you //zoned in on Muslims// the OP isn’t anything to do with Muslims ya know...
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    If we’re talking just any terrorist attack (like setting fire to a boat) the entire map should be dots. No one in Poland has ever committed arson because of a money dispute?

But that aside I would like to know how you think a closed immigration policy stops domestic terrorism.
    I didn't say anything about domestic terrorism. I was just correcting your statement about the muslim attack was all. I stated none of the things you are questioning in my direction.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The question then becomes how did the person who made this image come into possession of data that is not publicly available?

Also you fell into the same trap as me, apparently, because you //zoned in on Muslims// the OP isn’t anything to do with Muslims ya know...
    He's also not speaking of anything specific, whereas you tried to apply "muslim attack" and then used that to call the credibility into question. And now don't go whining to someone else like this like a little bitch. You were wrong, simple as that.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I don't know. I searched for the original appearance of this and failed, and it's been shared too many times to sort through it.

Obviously someone knew something not publicly available.

No, I considered an oddball non-muslim attack. Those do happen from time to time.

But anyone being honest will admit that 99%+ of terrorism is committed by those lovable muslims.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I didn't say anything about domestic terrorism. I was just correcting your statement about the muslim attack was all. I stated none of the things you are questioning in my direction.
    Well it’s all for nought - While the designer of the image was apparently able to decree the arson of a priate radio ship as being a terrorist attack in the 1970s (atleast that’s what seems to be the case) the did not feel the need to include a dot for this the time a nail bomb was planted on a polish train, by a polish national, in 2016.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Wrocław_attack

Shrug.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

It was nothing to do with muslim terrorism
    On 17 May 1971, 48-year-old Norbert Jurgens, the advertising manager at Radio Veronica, was arrested and questioned by Dutch Police, and the following day Veronica director Bull Verweijwas also held. Verweij appeared on Netherlands television to tell how he had paid a man 12,000 guilders (approximately £1,100) to force Mebo IIinto territorial waters. Once in the three-mile limit, the ship would have been liable to arrest or confiscation by creditors. In September 1971, all five suspects re-appeared in court, where it became clear how the plan had been developed and implemented. According to one of the three frogmen, Jan Plat, their motivation was money and adventure”

It was Dutchmen arguing over money.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radi..._International

The creator of this image put a dot in the middle of the sea to imply Muslim terrorism took place there. The lack of credibility in that dot draws attention to the lack of credibility to the rest of the image. (That’s before you even get in to what’s apparently happened in the Bristol/Bath area which is apparently a hotbed of terrorism, in which I can recall exactly zero attacks, ever.)
    You questioned any terrorism attack in the North Sea, not specifically Muslim terror attacks. No changing horses mid-stream. And I gave you one possibility. Plus the ship was fire-bombed at sea. That’s a terror attack.

And you are welcome for the history lesson.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Because when sensitive data is unavailable, the source of that data is widely published.

-Abbey

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    You questioned any terrorism attack in the North Sea, not specifically Muslim terror attacks. No changing horses mid-stream. Plus the ship was fire-bombed at sea. That’s a terror attack.

And you are welcome for the history lesson.
    Okay, so - What did the fire-bombing of a ship in the 1970s have to do with Holland’s immigrantion policy?
    Why was the planting of a nail bomb on a polish train in 2016 not considered a terrorist attack, and what does it have to do with immigration policy?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

How did we get the whole idea of this thread boiled down the one 'dot' out of tons? Any nitpick to take away the "credibility".

Funny that happens. Along with lack of condemnation of the overall problem. One would almost think, nah,.. defense? nevah!

12. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

How did we get the whole idea of this thread boiled down the one 'dot' out of tons? Any nitpick to take away the "credibility".

Funny that happens. Along with lack of condemnation of the overall problem. One would almost think, nah,.. defense? nevah!

Noir is vegetarian (vegan?) and nit-picking conservative memes is his meat-substitute.
    Shrug.

-Abbey

14. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Noir is vegetarian (vegan?) and nit-picking conservative memes is his meat-substitute.
    Shrug.
    Never see him pop up to condemn muslims in the endless threads when they commit atrocities.

Abbey starts a thread, which involves terror attacks, and evolved to discuss muslims of course, and noir appears like the sun does daily.

Now, question is, is it Abbey, or the muslims? Hmmmmm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Well, if I ever visit Europe, I know what country it'll be.

17. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

How many terror attacks were there in Europe BEFORE that ASS CLOWN MERKEL flooded it with muslims? Hmmm... ?

To deny the terror attacks AREN'T muslim inspired/carried out, is PURE IGNORANCE, and anyone doing so makes one a DUMBASS/LIAR.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-22-2019 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Never see him pop up to condemn muslims in the endless threads when they commit atrocities.

Abbey starts a thread, which involves terror attacks, and evolved to discuss muslims of course, and noir appears like the sun does daily.

Now, question is, is it Abbey, or the muslims? Hmmmmm
    Jim, clearly I am just that fascinating. So much so, that even a thread title mildly stating only that it could be true, wasn’t enough to deter.

Any weekend plans? Nothing much here...

-Abbey

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Jim, clearly I am just that fascinating. So much so, that even a thread title mildly stating only that it could be true, wasn’t enough to deter.

Any weekend plans? Nothing much here...
    Every day is the weekend for me... I'm on a permanent vacation...

Life is good.

22. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post