Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    8,495
    Thanks (Given)
    3713
    Thanks (Received)
    3951
    Likes (Given)
    3851
    Likes (Received)
    2271
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19774559

    Default DEMOCRATS Appear to be Absolutely OBSESSED With KILLING PEOPLE...

    ... this is just beyond the pale. It's hard to believe. But what in the HELL is wrong with DEMOCRATS? First it's KILLING LIVE BORN BABIES, and now it's KILLING the mentally ill...

    =============

    Oregon Passes Bill Allowing Doctors to Starve Mentally Ill Patients to Death


    Mentally ill patients in Oregon can now be legally starved to death at a doctor’s discretion thanks to a controversial new law.

    Oregon’s Senate passed House Bill 4135 on Tuesday (17-12) and in the House two weeks ago (35-25). It makes Oregon the first ever U.S. state to sanction the ability for caregivers to remove access to food and water for vulnerable patients with illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.

    Lifesitenews.com reports: Oregon Right to Life (ORTL) Executive Director Lois Anderson says the effect of the bill is that “vulnerable Oregonians are left without protections and their right to basic care like food and water.”

    https://nworeport.me/2019/03/22/oreg...ents-to-death/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-22-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Mama mia...


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mouth of the Rogue River, Oregon USA
    Posts
    9,462
    Thanks (Given)
    8039
    Thanks (Received)
    7866
    Likes (Given)
    1442
    Likes (Received)
    1499
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19808616

    Default

    I voted against this when it came up on the ballot.

    But guess who controls the state. The BLUE metro areas of Salem, Portland, Eugene!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

    A Deplorable!

  3. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    8,495
    Thanks (Given)
    3713
    Thanks (Received)
    3951
    Likes (Given)
    3851
    Likes (Received)
    2271
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19774559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I voted against this when it came up on the ballot.

    But guess who controls the state. The BLUE metro areas of Salem, Portland, Eugene!
    I know there's good conservatives in that state. I have a buddy from Reno that I worked with at Reno HD, and he's driving truck now but in the process of buying a home in Oregon, and he HATES the liberal fucks there. But, it's central to where he drives and it's pretty. He likes the scenery and state, just hates the ass clown leftists there.
    Mama mia...


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mouth of the Rogue River, Oregon USA
    Posts
    9,462
    Thanks (Given)
    8039
    Thanks (Received)
    7866
    Likes (Given)
    1442
    Likes (Received)
    1499
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19808616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I know there's good conservatives in that state. I have a buddy from Reno that I worked with at Reno HD, and he's driving truck now but in the process of buying a home in Oregon, and he HATES the liberal fucks there. But, it's central to where he drives and it's pretty. He likes the scenery and state, just hates the ass clown leftists there.
    It is gorgeous here away from those liberal enclaves.

    After thinking over this issue, it will not stand up in The US Supreme Court due to violating the 8th Amendment
    to the Constitution: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth...s_Constitution

    Remember the socialist movement (Nazi's) in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's?

    They not only rounded up, gassed or murdered Jews, Poles, Gypsies - but also murdered
    mentally ill or physically deformed humans.

    This needs to be struck down pronto.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

    A Deplorable!

  6. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    35,073
    Thanks (Given)
    19981
    Thanks (Received)
    18986
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    3612
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    ... this is just beyond the pale. It's hard to believe. But what in the HELL is wrong with DEMOCRATS? First it's KILLING LIVE BORN BABIES, and now it's KILLING the mentally ill...

    =============

    Oregon Passes Bill Allowing Doctors to Starve Mentally Ill Patients to Death


    Mentally ill patients in Oregon can now be legally starved to death at a doctor’s discretion thanks to a controversial new law.

    Oregon’s Senate passed House Bill 4135 on Tuesday (17-12) and in the House two weeks ago (35-25). It makes Oregon the first ever U.S. state to sanction the ability for caregivers to remove access to food and water for vulnerable patients with illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.

    Lifesitenews.com reports: Oregon Right to Life (ORTL) Executive Director Lois Anderson says the effect of the bill is that “vulnerable Oregonians are left without protections and their right to basic care like food and water.”

    https://nworeport.me/2019/03/22/oreg...ents-to-death/
    Don't remember your history of a group of fascists called the Third Reich?

    As they tumble down the nonexistent-according-to-the-left slippery slope they'll turn on their own law and agree it is inhumane and replace it with outright euthanasia.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  8. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    8,495
    Thanks (Given)
    3713
    Thanks (Received)
    3951
    Likes (Given)
    3851
    Likes (Received)
    2271
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19774559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Don't remember your history of a group of fascists called the Third Reich?

    As they tumble down the nonexistent-according-to-the-left slippery slope they'll turn on their own law and agree it is inhumane and replace it with outright euthanasia.
    Mama mia...


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    35,073
    Thanks (Given)
    19981
    Thanks (Received)
    18986
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    3612
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475342

    Default

    Note who cries the most when threatened with violence yet is all for murdering anything that cannot speak for itself and/or fight back.
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  11. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar thanked this post
  12. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Podunk, WI
    Posts
    8,495
    Thanks (Given)
    3713
    Thanks (Received)
    3951
    Likes (Given)
    3851
    Likes (Received)
    2271
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19774559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Note who cries the most when threatened with violence yet is all for murdering anything that cannot speak for itself and/or fight back.
    That's when these leftist pussies are all tough, when they're in a PACK. Get them alone and they're nothing, scared little children. If they didn't have their echo chamber/group think and radical nut cases backing their whack agenda, they'd cave like a house a cards.
    Mama mia...


  13. Thanks Elessar, Gunny thanked this post
  14. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mouth of the Rogue River, Oregon USA
    Posts
    9,462
    Thanks (Given)
    8039
    Thanks (Received)
    7866
    Likes (Given)
    1442
    Likes (Received)
    1499
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19808616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    That's when these leftist pussies are all tough, when they're in a PACK. Get them alone and they're nothing, scared little children. If they didn't have their echo chamber/group think and radical nut cases backing their whack agenda, they'd cave like a house a cards.
    You have got that right. They need to run in gang packs.

    Got no gonads alone.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

    A Deplorable!

  15. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
  16. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mouth of the Rogue River, Oregon USA
    Posts
    9,462
    Thanks (Given)
    8039
    Thanks (Received)
    7866
    Likes (Given)
    1442
    Likes (Received)
    1499
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19808616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Don't remember your history of a group of fascists called the Third Reich?

    As they tumble down the nonexistent-according-to-the-left slippery slope they'll turn on their own law and agree it is inhumane and replace it with outright euthanasia.
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Note who cries the most when threatened with violence yet is all for murdering anything that cannot speak for itself and/or fight back.
    To both:
    You Hit the nail squarely on the head!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

    A Deplorable!

  17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •