Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Mueller Report Released: NO COLLUSION

I can hear the demtard MELT DOWN starting already... and watch, they're going to turn on their HERO MUELLER like a pack of JUNK YARD DOGS.

But things should start to get REAL INTERESTING NOW. If I was that SKANK, HITLERY, I'd be shitting my DEPENDS.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-campaign-did
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-22-2019 at 07:29 PM.

2. Thanks icansayit, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I can hear the demtard MELT DOWN starting already... and watch, they're going to turn on their HERO MUELLER like a pack of JUNK YARD DOGS.

But things should start to get REAL INTERESTING NOW. If I was that SKANK, HITLERY, I'd be shitting my DEPENDS.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-campaign-did
    I doubt it. The Dembulbs aren't a "fact finding agency; rather, a smear machine.

They'll blame Trump for obstructing Mueller. That way he comes a martyr and HE doesn't open his mouth about the Dems.
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-22-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default The dems Seem To ALL Be Imploding... Poor Little Homo Shep Smith Now...

Never liked this filthy little faggot anyway. I hope he's in HOT WATER... and I fully expect fox news to SUSPEND HIM like they did Judge Jeanine. I have quit watching fox though so I guess to me it doesn't really matter. First they suspend the judge for just TELLING THE TRUTH, then they hire that purple haired JACKASS, BRAZILE, and Hannity has to peddle that fatass, pie faced, radical dem CHEATER out FIRST THING on his show, then I find out they hired RINO Ryan on their board of directors, yeah, fox is making a DEFINITE turn to the LEFT. Apparently they want their numbers to fall into the TOILET where CNN's are. They have no problem PISSING on the very audience that put them at number one. I guess those leftist Murdock boys don't give a crap. I hope President Trump doesn't expect any help from them in 2020 for his campaign. I DELETED fox news from my cable TV channel guide... no more.

============

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Shep Smith Accuser Says Fox News Host Sexually Attacked Him, Kept Going After He Tried To Push Him Off

A man told his story to Big League Politics about an encounter with Fox News host Shep Smith in 2004 in New York City. The man describes how he woke up with Smith on top of him with his tongue down his throat, how he tried to push the Fox host off him, and how Smith lunged at him three or four more times while continuing to force the unwanted physical encounter.

In a revelatory interview with Neil McCabe for Big League Politics, John Doe #1, 35, says that Smith took advantage of him.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclus...-push-him-off/

Damn it... what am I doing? I thought I was starting a new thread with this story. Too many windows open I guess. Oh well, might as well leave it here.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-22-2019 at 07:40 PM.

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I doubt it. The Dembulbs aren't a "fact finding agency; rather, a smear machine.

They'll blame Trump for obstructing Mueller. That way he comes a martyr and HE doesn't open his mouth about the Dems.
    They've lost their golden goose now though, pard. The wind is gone from their sails and public opinion is turning against them. The vast majority of Americans already believe the Mueller investigation was a witch hunt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

They've lost their golden goose now though, pard. The wind is gone from their sails and public opinion is turning against them. The vast majority of Americans already believe the Mueller investigation was a witch hunt.
    They'll find another. They always do.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

They'll find another. They always do.
    But they're getting more DESPERATE and PATHETIC by the day. They're losing it. They're losing America. They're losing support.

Guarantee you that most Americans will see continued investigations now that he's cleared as PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT.

This president and his family have been through enough, from DAY ONE. It's time to give it a rest.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-22-2019 at 08:44 PM.

10. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

But they're getting more DESPERATE and PATHETIC by the day. They're losing it. They're losing America. They're losing support.

Guarantee you that most Americans will see continued investigations now that he's cleared as PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT.

This president and his family have been through enough, from DAY ONE. It's time to give it a rest.
    Forget those investigations the House majority is all for? I said enough was enough on this Mueller BS before they started it. What a waste of time, money and manpower assets that could be better used elsewhere.

What I wish I know? When Mueller knew he was done vs how long he dragged it out (just past mid-terms).

12. Thanks Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Forget those investigations the House majority is all for? I said enough was enough on this Mueller BS before they started it. What a waste of time, money and manpower assets that could be better used elsewhere.

What I wish I know? When Mueller knew he was done vs how long he dragged it out (just past mid-terms).
    They're cutting their own throats at this point, bro. Let 'em have at it is what I say.

It's ensuring a Trump 2020 victory.

14. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Now that the Mueller witch hunt is completed with no indictments for anything related to collusion, here's a few people who need to explain themselves, and then go to freakin' jail:

1. Robert Mueller - Violated attorney-client privilege by raiding Trump's lawyer's office and home. That is supposed to be against the law. At the time, the pundit's said "he must be on the trail of something big, to do that". Now we know he wasn't. Throw the jerk in jail.

2. Adam Schiff - He's been saying for 18 months on camera that he's "seen evidence of Trump collusion with Russia". Now we know he was lying and making false, slanderous accusations. That's against the law, and Schiff belongs in jail for the rest of his life or longer.

3. Jerry "Nads" Nadler - He's the chair of some House committee, where he's trying to launch one investigation of Trump after another. He's the new Joe McCarthy. Throw his butt in jail. Don't even bother with a trial.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

16. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Elessar, Abbey Marie, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I'v heard that word "collusion" so much the past 3 years that I damn near want
    to puke every time I see it used now.

Lying conspiratory bastards!
    I hope they all get dragged in, fined or jailed for obstructing justice.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

19. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I'v heard that word "collusion" so much the past 3 years that I damn near want
    to puke every time I see it used now.

Lying conspiratory bastards!
    I hope they all get dragged in, fined or jailed for obstructing justice.
    Relax my friend...we come a LONG way and still going Strong....sit back for a while...grab a drink....Enjoy.... "Trump Thug Life Trump Moments from the past! "...To fight the tricky deceitfulness of Evil.....Trump had to do and say what he had to do!

**Memories of the past....I laughed so hard on a few of these....

~ "He went against the Media, Republicans, Democrats, Hollywood. And still came up on tops. Now that's a Real American BAD A$$ !!!" ~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

The report has not been released you idiots. Barr is still sitting on it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The report has not been released you idiots. Barr is still sitting on it.
    Still holding out hope, huh you stupid fuck? You have LITERALLY posted and been wrong about a thousand things here on the board. When will you learn to shut the fuck up?

Or, if so confident - let's BOTH toss $100 into the pot and bet on whether Trump is found to have colluded with Russia? Which WAS the mandate from the beginning. NEITHER Trump nor ANYONE for that fact colluded with Russia on the 2016 election.

So c'mon, you want to run in with insults... WHO do YOU want to hold the money for now? Let's see just how much confidence you REALLY have. I have TONS of it. In fact, I'll toss in $200 right now to your $100. Deal? Want Noir to hold it? Your choice.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

From congress to Pete here, the left has defended the far reaching probe of Mueller. TONS of times they defended just how far away from the Russian collusion crap he went - and they said "read the mandate" <--- duh, we did.

Now, now that we see NOTHING has been found, now they will say he didn't go far enough.

---

Nadler: Mueller Was ‘Limited in Scope,’ Congress Has to ‘Look at a Broader Picture’

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” House Judiciary chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) argued special counsel Robert Mueller was “limited in scope.”

He said that therefore, Congress will “look at a broader picture,” when investigating President Donald Trump.

Nadler said, “We know there was collusion. Why there’s been no indictments, we don’t know. Let me say further, we know a number of things. We know that the president pressured the FBI to go easy, to stop investigating Flynn and various other people. We know that he fired the FBI director as he put it to NBC to take care of the Russian thing in order to stop the investigation of various people associated with him. We know that he concocted the lie about the purpose of that Russian meeting. We know that he — that a lot of his top associates have been indicted and convicted, and we know that he has engaged in relentless two-year attack against the FBI and various law enforcement agencies.”

He continued, “There have been obstructions of justice, whether they are —clearly, whether they are criminal obstruction is another question. But we have — the special prosecutor is limited in scope. His job was limited in scope and limited to crimes. What Congress has to do is look at a broader picture. We are in charge —we have the responsibility of protecting the rule of law, of looking at obstructions of justice, abuses of power, at corruption, in order to protect the rule of law so that our democratic institutions are not greatly damaged by this president.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...oader-picture/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock