Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Mueller Report Released: NO COLLUSION

I can hear the demtard MELT DOWN starting already... and watch, they're going to turn on their HERO MUELLER like a pack of JUNK YARD DOGS.

But things should start to get REAL INTERESTING NOW. If I was that SKANK, HITLERY, I'd be shitting my DEPENDS.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-campaign-did
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-22-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I can hear the demtard MELT DOWN starting already... and watch, they're going to turn on their HERO MUELLER like a pack of JUNK YARD DOGS.

But things should start to get REAL INTERESTING NOW. If I was that SKANK, HITLERY, I'd be shitting my DEPENDS.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-campaign-did
    I doubt it. The Dembulbs aren't a "fact finding agency; rather, a smear machine.

They'll blame Trump for obstructing Mueller. That way he comes a martyr and HE doesn't open his mouth about the Dems.
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-22-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I doubt it. The Dembulbs aren't a "fact finding agency; rather, a smear machine.

They'll blame Trump for obstructing Mueller. That way he comes a martyr and HE doesn't open his mouth about the Dems.
    They've lost their golden goose now though, pard. The wind is gone from their sails and public opinion is turning against them. The vast majority of Americans already believe the Mueller investigation was a witch hunt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

They've lost their golden goose now though, pard. The wind is gone from their sails and public opinion is turning against them. The vast majority of Americans already believe the Mueller investigation was a witch hunt.
    They'll find another. They always do.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    They'll find another. They always do.
    But they're getting more DESPERATE and PATHETIC by the day. They're losing it. They're losing America. They're losing support.

Guarantee you that most Americans will see continued investigations now that he's cleared as PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT.

This president and his family have been through enough, from DAY ONE. It's time to give it a rest.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-22-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

But they're getting more DESPERATE and PATHETIC by the day. They're losing it. They're losing America. They're losing support.

Guarantee you that most Americans will see continued investigations now that he's cleared as PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT.

This president and his family have been through enough, from DAY ONE. It's time to give it a rest.
    Forget those investigations the House majority is all for? I said enough was enough on this Mueller BS before they started it. What a waste of time, money and manpower assets that could be better used elsewhere.

What I wish I know? When Mueller knew he was done vs how long he dragged it out (just past mid-terms).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default The dems Seem To ALL Be Imploding... Poor Little Homo Shep Smith Now...

Never liked this filthy little faggot anyway. I hope he's in HOT WATER... and I fully expect fox news to SUSPEND HIM like they did Judge Jeanine. I have quit watching fox though so I guess to me it doesn't really matter. First they suspend the judge for just TELLING THE TRUTH, then they hire that purple haired JACKASS, BRAZILE, and Hannity has to peddle that fatass, pie faced, radical dem CHEATER out FIRST THING on his show, then I find out they hired RINO Ryan on their board of directors, yeah, fox is making a DEFINITE turn to the LEFT. Apparently they want their numbers to fall into the TOILET where CNN's are. They have no problem PISSING on the very audience that put them at number one. I guess those leftist Murdock boys don't give a crap. I hope President Trump doesn't expect any help from them in 2020 for his campaign. I DELETED fox news from my cable TV channel guide... no more.

============

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Shep Smith Accuser Says Fox News Host Sexually Attacked Him, Kept Going After He Tried To Push Him Off

A man told his story to Big League Politics about an encounter with Fox News host Shep Smith in 2004 in New York City. The man describes how he woke up with Smith on top of him with his tongue down his throat, how he tried to push the Fox host off him, and how Smith lunged at him three or four more times while continuing to force the unwanted physical encounter.

In a revelatory interview with Neil McCabe for Big League Politics, John Doe #1, 35, says that Smith took advantage of him.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclus...-push-him-off/

Damn it... what am I doing? I thought I was starting a new thread with this story. Too many windows open I guess. Oh well, might as well leave it here.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-22-2019 at 07:40 PM.