Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    William Barr's OFFICE that is, his STAFF. I'm sure quite a few people have READ IT by now.

Your ignorant act ain't cuttin' it very good right now.
    You're just making guesses

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Whatever, keep your wet dreams alive.

As far as I'm concerned, it's MORE than over. No indictments means no Russian collusion. Anything short of that is a complete and 100% utter failure. And again, the media and democrat leaders that told us HE DID collude, and tried to steer and convince America of this for 2 years - knew NOTHING.

The investigation is over. What we know for sure is that there are no more indictments, they stated this much. No Russian collusion or any conspiracy, or their would have been indictments. ANYTHING short of this is an utter failure and will only help the right in upcoming elections.

What else is in there DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL expect to those who will be looking to save face, or those SO purple in the head from hatred.

IT'S OVER AND WE NOW KNOW THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION. TRUMP WAS CLEARED OF THAT AS WELL AS ALL OF HIS ADMINISTRATION. IT'S OVER AND THE FAT LADY WAS SINGING ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND INTO TODAY.

But please PLEASE keep running with it. Just as Trump is begging the left to continue running on their green new deal crap.

Great times, ain't it Pete? Aren't you beyond ecstatic this weekend, to find out that no one tried to collude and interfere in our election process?

You're the one jizzing before climax.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    You're the one jizzing before climax.
    Before? Unlike you, I take a stance, and I don't go lalalalalalalla and bury my head in the sand.

It's AFTER - as in it's OVER. NO COLLUSION. Get that, Pete?

And yeah, America WINNING over the liberals and their lies about collusion, perhaps is climax worthy. America wins, no on colluded, no one interfered, the liberals and the media were 100% wrong - as usual.

So do your dance and hold out hope. Prepare yourself and look for the next round of excuses when it's released fully. So - tell us NOW the truth. When NO COLLUSION is found which is what this thing was ALL about - will you come back with different lame shit that may be expressed by Mueller?

Because I'll tell you now, I will laugh at you forever. This mandate and investigation was ALL about Russian collusion and our elections. ANYTHING short of that is garbage, and maybe little pieces for folks like you to grab and then go "AHA I told you!!"

It's over.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Coons: Mueller Report Findings Could Be Victory for Trump

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr has scoured special counsel Robert Mueller’s confidential report on the Russia investigation with his advisers, deciding how much Congress and the American public will get to see about the two-year probe into President Donald Trump and Moscow’s efforts to elect him.

Barr was on pace to release his first summary of Mueller’s findings on Sunday, people familiar with the process said.

The attorney general’s decision on what to finally disclose seems almost certain to set off a fight with congressional Democrats, who want access to all of Mueller’s findings — and supporting evidence — on whether Trump’s 2016 campaign coordinated with Russia to sway the election and whether the president later sought to obstruct the investigation.

Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller and oversaw much of his work, analyzed the report on Saturday, laboring to condense it into a summary letter of main conclusions. Mueller delivered his full report to Barr on Friday.

The Russia investigation has shadowed Trump for nearly two years and has ensnared his family and close advisers. And no matter the findings in Mueller’s report, the probe already has illuminated Russia’s assault on the American political system, painted the Trump campaign as eager to exploit the release of hacked Democratic emails to hurt Democrat Hillary Clinton and exposed lies by Trump aides aimed at covering up their Russia-related contacts.

Barr has said he wants to release as much as he can under the law. That decision will require him to weigh the Justice Department’s longstanding protocol of not releasing negative information about people who aren’t indicted against the extraordinary public interest in a criminal investigation into the president and his campaign. Democrats are already citing the department’s recent precedent of norm-breaking disclosures, including during the Clinton email investigation, to argue that they’re entitled to Mueller’s entire report and the underlying evidence he collected.

Even with the details still under wraps, Friday’s end to the 22-month probe without additional indictments by Mueller was welcome news to some in Trump’s orbit who had feared a final round of charges could target more Trump associates or members of the president’s family.

The White House sought to keep its distance, saying Saturday it had not been briefed on the report. Trump, who has relentlessly criticized Mueller’s investigation as a “witch hunt,” went golfing and was uncharacteristically quiet on Twitter. Not so one of his guests, musician Kid Rock, who posted a picture with the president and the tweet, “Another great day on the links! Thank you to POTUS for having me and to EVERYONE at Trump International for being so wonderful. What a great man, so down to earth and so fun to be with!!”

In a possible foreshadowing of expected clashes between the Justice Department and Congress, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a letter to members that Barr’s offer to provide a summary of principal conclusions was “insufficient.” Pelosi later told Democrats on a conference call that she would reject any kind of classified briefing on the report and that the information must be provided to Congress in a way that would allow lawmakers to discuss it publicly.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/news/barr-...rt-to-release/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

The report has not been released you idiots. Barr is still sitting on it.
    I don't know what you are rambling about. This thread advertised that the report was released. IT HAS NOT. The report has been sent to Barr and he has been sitting on it. No one else has read it. Not Jim Jordan that is for sure. That is all I am saying. So get off your own dick.
    I've always said I would accept whatever was in the report. I don't know what you are arguing with me about. All I'm saying is that the report has not been released as this topic starter is claiming. Why are you in such a shit mood?
    What has been released is nothing, nothing has been released.
    Anyone else hear the sound of a once-again, disappointed leftwingnut?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Elessar, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Yup. And I say we bet on how he handles it, what excuses are made, and what little tidbits he finds and runs with other than admitting the entire thing was a massive shitburger.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Yup. And I say we bet on how he handles it, what excuses are made, and what little tidbits he finds and runs with other than admitting the entire thing was a massive shitburger.
    Second thread I've found where he declares "You don't understand (a favorite lefty line), the report hasn't been released yet".

Think he's stammering on his keyboard?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Second thread I've found where he declares "You don't understand (a favorite lefty line), the report hasn't been released yet".

Funniest part is - no one released a report in the past 2 years, but that didn't stop them before. Now suddenly, once it's announced he's done and no more indictments, time to move the FG posts.

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Funniest part is - no one released a report in the past 2 years, but that didn't stop them before. Now suddenly, once it's announced he's done and no more indictments, time to move the FG posts.
    Oh they'll move the goal posts. "Waid until we see what's in the report". Sure. By the time the left is done "deciphering it" with their game of intellectually dishonest literalism, they'll have made up all kinds of crap not even in the report.

I honestly think their little game is so indoctrinated into their tiny little minds they are incapable of even recognizing things like fact, truth and/or logic.

14. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh they'll move the goal posts. "Waid until we see what's in the report". Sure. By the time the left is done "deciphering it" with their game of intellectually dishonest literalism, they'll have made up all kinds of crap not even in the report.

I honestly think their little game is so indoctrinated into their tiny little minds they are incapable of even recognizing things like fact, truth and/or logic.
    Just reading elsewhere that they're telling their people to not worry about the report, that they will now try to 'find' an indictment if possible through SDNY.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Just reading elsewhere that they're telling their people to not worry about the report, that they will now try to 'find' an indictment if possible through SDNY.
    That's all they've been looking for all along. It doesn't matter about what. The most trivial thing they can get will do. They'll get more miles out of it than a set of Michelins.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That's all they've been looking for all along. It doesn't matter about what. The most trivial thing they can get will do. They'll get more miles out of it than a set of Michelins.
    And little Pete had the gall to say he would support the outcome of the Meuller debacle just last week.
    Two-faced cretin!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You're just making guesses
    So... you think this report, was hand delivered to AG Bar, all 1,200 pages of it, and that ONLY he can read it?

You actually are dumber than I've given you credit for.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Hey, Pete. If you and the rest of the Democrat Party would have just believed Our Dear Leader when he assured us three months before the election that it was impossible to rig an election. He told us that even if Putin and Trump did get together it would be impossible for them to fix the election. Maybe if all those racist haters that didn't listen to The Messiah would have just opened the ears and their minds, there would never had been a Mueller Investigation:

20. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post