Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Obama updated on Trump campaign spying

I'm sure there were a helluva lot more updated as to their master plan than just him, starting with Shrillary.

---

New Texts Show Obama Was Briefed on Deep State Spying Operation on Opposition Candidate Donald Trump

Friday was a no good very bad day for the left, but an amazing day for the United States of America!

Robert Mueller concluded his witch hunt without a single indictment for the alleged crimes he was charged with investigating.

Glenn Greenwald: The Mueller investigation is complete and this is a simple fact that will never go away: not one single American was charged, indicted or convicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election – not even a low-level volunteer. The number is zero.
    That’s because there was no collusion. It was a fabrication hatched by the Obama Administration and executed to provide a pretense to spy on their political opposition.

The truth is now finally being exposed, and the cockroaches are scattering.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ump-lockhimup/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I think the kenyan is wrapped up in this entire collusion farce. I think it was brewed up by him and Hitlery and his deep state. I believe obama is guilty as sin.

President Trump could put that little shit stain out of commission with one single thing, and he could do it without bringing any attention to it, just send the US Marshalls to Hawaii with a WARRANT to find this FABLED obama hard copy BC, and when none is found, because there ISN'T ONE, then that would knock the entire dem party back on their heals. Not only would their little magic negro messiah be in deep, deep shit, but EVERYTHING he touched pen to would be NULL AND VOID, including DACA, including flooding America with MUSLIMS, including giving Iran $1.5 BILLION DOLLARS, EVERYTHING. I just don't get why Trump doesn't do that. I've sent several messages to him on the White House website urging him to. This is his ACE IN THE HOLE. The democrats would be in such disarray circling the wagons around obama that they wouldn't have TIME for anything else.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-24-2019 at 10:31 AM.

3. Thanks Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post