Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Where's Pete?

Could it be that even HE is dismayed with the democrats?

I'd really like to know.

I don't want him to have to eat a lot of crow, but as us conservatives do, WE ADMIT IT WHEN WE'RE WRONG.

I'd like think @pete311 is a big enough man to admit he's been WRONG about a great many things. Or if he thinks he wasn't, defend himself.

Did he GIVE UP?

That's very PUSSY like.

2. Likes Elessar, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Could it be that even HE is dismayed with the democrats?

I'd really like to know.

I don't want him to have to eat a lot of crow, but as us conservatives do, WE ADMIT IT WHEN WE'RE WRONG.

I'd like think @pete311 is a big enough man to admit he's been WRONG about a great many things. Or if he thinks he wasn't, defend himself.

Did he GIVE UP?

That's very PUSSY like.
    It is hard to say where he is.

Either licking his wounds or trying to help Schiff produce the "Uncontrivable Evidence"
    from the Mueller investigation that was squashed flat.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    It is hard to say where he is.

Either licking his wounds or trying to help Schiff produce the "Uncontrivable Evidence"
    from the Mueller investigation that was squashed flat.
    It's spelled ScHITt, pard... not trying to be the spelling police, just trying to help you out...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hoping if he stays away long enough he can avoid all the Trump stuff about the Mueller report, and to admit he was wrong about Russian collusion, as he said he would do many a time. I personally watched him read many of the threads after the report was released only to go into silent mode. I even asked several polite questions of him, only to be met with crickets.

His stance is/was widely known and disappearing for a bit won't change that. I think he's made like 200 posts over the past 2 years of things of the "gotcha" nature. EVERY SINGLE ONE of them was almost killed immediately, or not long after when the "truth" came out. SO many times that I started feeling bad about jumping on him and laughing the more he failed to state and get his way.

Now he knows that ain't nothing coming from the report and it's over, no matter what kind of theories the left comes up with instead of admitting they were wrong and moving forward.

Now they must deal with knowing he ain't gonna be impeached AND that his chances in 2020 took a nice bump thanks to the democrats, and now they want to continue.

Embarrassment often makes people go silent.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

"I've been busy. Unlike you guys I don't have time to sit here all day. I have a life.... Trump was in bed with Putin. Trump kids guilty." Repeat and rinse.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Obvious....isn't it???

We finally learned who 'petey' actually is. Explaining why he no longer posts here. After all. Schiff....(petey alter ego) has been very busy trying to defend his position on that Committee....everybody is insisting....he should leave.

After all. HE WAS PROVEN TO BE THE COLLUSION CHAMPION HIMSELF....HERE....
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Pete disappeared the day they Mueller investigation report was OFFICIALLY released For a couple of days prior that, "it hasn't been officially released" was about all he could muster into a post.

AND he's probably "helping" Schiff
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Pete disappeared the day they Mueller investigation report was OFFICIALLY released For a couple of days prior that, "it hasn't been officially released" was about all he could muster into a post.

AND he's probably "helping" Schiff
    Yup, he started going into denial mode right off the bat, then quickly fell silent. And he's been here almost daily, even if his excuse turns out to be about his beloved and precious time. I think he done fell speechless, as in he knows he lost - but can't admit when he was wrong, not the right way, and hopes to disappear and come back and avoid the subject.

He ain't the only one. Others are known to bitch and moan and go on and on about certain subjects - and then are busy eating crickets when it's something bad about the left, or pretty much anything bad about the left. Any wrongdoings are to be ignored or denied while one has their head in the sand. And if proven wrong, ignore it. If they deny, and proof is given, you may get a lucky token one word or one sentence reply. Point out non-stop hypocrisy and it will be denied. The condemnation of what they have a problem with is loud and clear and continual - like a dog with a bone. And then back to eating those noisy little crickets when you shove facts down their throats as well, and prove.... well, pretty much everything. And you get the same crap from most liberals no matter where you may find them. Whether online, in the grocery store, on the nightly national news....

Anyway, rant over.

13. Thanks Elessar, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yup, he started going into denial mode right off the bat, then quickly fell silent. And he's been here almost daily, even if his excuse turns out to be about his beloved and precious time. I think he done fell speechless, as in he knows he lost - but can't admit when he was wrong, not the right way, and hopes to disappear and come back and avoid the subject.

He ain't the only one. Others are known to bitch and moan and go on and on about certain subjects - and then are busy eating crickets when it's something bad about the left, or pretty much anything bad about the left. Any wrongdoings are to be ignored or denied while one has their head in the sand. And if proven wrong, ignore it. If they deny, and proof is given, you may get a lucky token one word or one sentence reply. Point out non-stop hypocrisy and it will be denied. The condemnation of what they have a problem with is loud and clear and continual - like a dog with a bone. And then back to eating those noisy little crickets when you shove facts down their throats as well, and prove.... well, pretty much everything. And you get the same crap from most liberals no matter where you may find them. Whether online, in the grocery store, on the nightly national news....

Anyway, rant over.
    Speaking of ... *SPOILER ALERT* ...

Did you know ostriches sticking their heads in the sand is a myth? They would suffocate like Pet ... errr ...everyone else
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Likes Elessar, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Pretty obvious little Pete has taken his ball and gone home. He probably had a total melt down when Mueller finished up and it fully exonerates the president, just like all his radical leftist brethren that had invested all their emotions and energy pushing the RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. Mueller was supposed to take President Trump down. He was their golden goose. That's why retarded, rabid, shit stain democrats like bug eyed pixie lipped pencil neck ScHITt, and has one foot in the coffin Nadler, and short buss rider Swalwell are still trying to keep it alive, which is actually going to help President Trump come next years election. They just look STUPID and PATHETIC to the majority of Americans at this point, and little Pete doesn't want to face anyone here knowing he too would look STUPID and PATHETIC.

I understand... he's embarrassed, I think. I would be too, but I'd show up and face the music. I'd admit I was wrong and move on. Why can't democrats do that? Well, because they're vindictive assholes that act like spoiled little children throwing a tantrum.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-03-2019 at 07:03 AM.

17. Thanks Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Pretty obvious little Pete has taken his ball and gone home.
    Nope, he was even here and logged in last night. Still in shock and hasn't posted though. He sees we still haven't forgotten.

19. Thanks LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I'm smitten how much you guys care about me. Last month I was handed 3 new clients at work to on board, so my time is short. I should have the time to return here in May when those clients are cleared through.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I'm smitten how much you guys care about me. Last month I was handed 3 new clients at work to on board, so my time is short. I should have the time to return here in May when those clients are cleared through.
    Sure thing, Nancy.

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Liberal excuses?????

Last edited by icansayit; 04-08-2019 at 02:21 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

24. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    You're our only liberal member that... posts... once and awhile. You know damn well we were all waiting to hear what you had to say about President Trump being cleared...

26. Likes Drummond liked this post