Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default STTAB come on down and play that victim-hood card. Its only card you gotmoron. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Let's all settle down!

I respect both the combatants in this thread, but if it continues I recommend trying the Steel Cage.

This personal sideline fight detracts from the thread itself.

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post

I left the thread precisely to let things cool down and dude basically called me a coward for doing so, lol he's a whack job.

And Turkey has no business being in NATO, Gunny is 100 on that.

Actually , after you unprovoked called me a whackjob, I answered without insulting you and stated my case more clearly, then you
    again insulted me.
    After that I pointed out your utter lack of logic and how ignorant your support and faith in obama was after you yourself described obama as a liar, corrupt and a racist President!

To which you left a few days to try to figure out how to come back and save face.
    And now you come back with that garbage you just posted.
    When you'd been better off to drop the whole thing, but being the ffing dumbass, "both sides of the fence" playing asswipe that you are- you decided to try to kick the dog again.
    I am not a dog, if a piece of shit like you ever faced me face to face, you'd find that out and never dare utter another word to me.
    And of course--you are a ffing coward and the way you post reveals that too..
    So come on down asswipe and state your case about how you are the innocent one in this.
    I love that liberal, cry of being victimized that you are on.
    POS... Are you even an adult?
    You act like you are a kid... You are certainly too stupid to stop your childish antics.
    So in two days of hiding, you worked up enough courage to try again.. which points to your stupidity and ego getting the better of you..
    Why dont you say what other name you used here before?
    NO? Is that because that information will reveal how I handed you your cowardly little punkass at least once before??
    If you are a man, an adult , you have a standing invitation to speak to me face to face any damn time you like ..
    I promise that if you ever do, you will learn a damn fine little lesson you will never forget..
    However, if you are a kid, then you get a pass.
    I do not give lessons to kids... That is their parents jobs... -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-08-2019 at 02:41 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.