Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Tucker, I think, nails it with his opening monologue.

I'm beginning to watch Tucker more frequently. I think he's really getting in a groove and his monologues are spot on. I usually lose interest after he brings on a leftist to argue with though.

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Somebody somewhere needed a scapegoat.

I do not condone in any way the unauthorized release of classified information. Mr. Manning was not and is not a "whistleblower" either.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes darin, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post

I do not condone in any way the unauthorized release of classified information. Mr. Manning was not and is not a "whistleblower" either.
    I agree. What has he done that say the Washpo hasn't? Or CNN? Or the huff 'n puff?

Nothing.

I see him getting the railroad job though if he is extradited back here, something similar to what they did to President Trump. What was that THREAT chuckie, 'wouldn't ya love to slap those moronic glasses forever hanging off the end his nose off,' schummer uttered about President Trump pissing off the intelligence community? Something to the effect that they had 16 different ways from Sunday to FUCK YOU OVER? Ya... won't matter what he's done, they'll frame him up good. If America wants to hang a leaker, they should have hung that disgusting little faggot Manning, that the kenyan dog turd traded 5 terrorists for, and then let him walk off scott free.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-12-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post

But releasing classified intel is NOT a crime . In fact, the opposite is true. SCOTUS ruled long ago that journalists have the first amendment right to release classified material if they receive it.

I think the government is going to have a very hard time proving Assange played a role in the hacking of any server, but I could be wrong

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I agree. What has he done that say the Washpo hasn't? Or CNN? Or the huff 'n puff?

Nothing.

I see him getting the railroad job though if he is extradited back here, something similar to what they did to President Trump. What was that THREAT chuckie, 'wouldn't ya love to slap those moronic glasses forever hanging off the end his nose off,' schummer uttered about President Trump pissing off the intelligence community? Something to the effect that they had 16 different ways from Sunday to FUCK YOU OVER? Ya... won't matter what he's done, they'll frame him up good. If America wants to hang a leaker, they should have hung that disgusting little faggot Manning, that the kenyan dog turd traded 5 terrorists for, and then let him walk off scott free.
    If Assange has ANY dirt on Hillary, expect him to commit suicide in prison by shooting himself in the back of the head, upwards into the base of his skull with a small caliber round. And they will find no firearm. But clearly suicide.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy, STTAB thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    If Assange has ANY dirt on Hillary, expect him to commit suicide in prison by shooting himself in the back of the head, upwards into the base of his skull with a small caliber round. And they will find no firearm. But clearly suicide.
    Any such files will already be stored under crypto-lock, however I would doubt that there are many files publishable that have not already been disclosed. As Wikileaks showed with the release of the INA papers - even if there information being held puts Assange in direct danger they had no restraint in publishing, because to do otherwise goes against their ethos.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    But releasing classified intel is NOT a crime . In fact, the opposite is true. SCOTUS ruled long ago that journalists have the first amendment right to release classified material if they receive it.
    Exactly, publishers should be taking note - The ones that see the writing on the wall are at least posting some sort of defence for Assange. But many have their journalists simply trying to claim that Assange is not a journalist himself, a difference without distinction. They're being encouraged to pat each others backs while they dig their own graves, good luck to them with that.

I think the government is going to have a very hard time proving Assange played a role in the hacking of any server, but I could be wrong
    They tried a similar line with Manning - The double-agent assigned to Manning tried to convince him that he could sell the information he had to a foreign state rather than hand it over to Wikileaks (Which manning declined) I wouldn't be surprised a if similar approach was tried with Assange in order to link him to the taking of the files.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.