Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Notre Dame - Paris: It burns :(

https://www.foxnews.com/world/massiv...edral-in-paris

Would bet dollars to donuts this is terrorism. But because the church was under some renovations, I doubt the French Govt would EVER admit it was terrorists. God that church was beautiful. Just wonderful to be there.

Was last there in 2017.

12888673_10153524573427337_5148902045128011642_o.jpg
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Regardless of religious belief, it is a tragedy.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

history will be forever altered. Nearly 1000 years right there... 800-something.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

5. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

That may be a sad thing but it is nothing compared to what the muslims in that country are all about doing to it in the future.
    When the muslims take over every Christian church , Jewish Synagogue will be destroyed and replaced by mosques.
    They will not allow historic buildings that do not glorify , Islam/Allah..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​Right before EASTER....Interesting...Not even God can help (or care to) muslim mosques...if found out muslims are to blame....Time will tell.....How the people there will react.
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 04-15-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The spire collapsed.

---

Historic Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris IN FLAMES – Iconic Spire COLLAPSE

The iconic spire and roof on the 850-year-old building collapsed!

(video of it falling at link)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...on-fire-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Would bet dollars to donuts this is terrorism. But because the church was under some renovations, I doubt the French Govt would EVER admit it was terrorists.
    And then this. Sure makes you wonder, even if it was awhile back. It was obviously a target.

ON FRIDAY Female Jihadi Jailed Over Attempted Car Bombing Outside Notre Dame Cathedral

On Friday Islamic terrorists Inez Madani was jailed for eight years for her attempted car bombing outside of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.

Madani was wounded with a knife in the belly of a police officer during the arrest in 2016.

On Friday she was jailed for eight years in the attempted attack.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ame-cathedral/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Ya know dang well it was muslims, but will the frenchies have the balls to report it?

My guess is no, they'll cover it up somehow because they're SCARED of the muslims now. There's too many of them in Paris. It's a slow decline into total muslim control and sharia law from here on out for the french. They've got enough problems on their hands with the yellow vests, they don't want to tell everyone it was a muslim that burnt down Notre Dame now. The globalists might not be able to contain the people. Someone might HURT a MUSLIM... OMG... can't have anyone MAD at MUSLIMS. They can KILL, RAPE, BURN AND BOMB to their hearts content, but don't ANYBODY SAY ANYTHING AGAINST THEM, we don't want any ISLAMOPHOBIA. Dumbest bull shit I ever heard in my life.

We're going to have to RELIVE the Crusades I'm afraid, unless people WANT to live under islamic sharia law.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-15-2019 at 03:27 PM.

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Taken from the Claw of Knowledge

Since Notre Dame was built 850 years ago, it has been damaged and desecrated in multiple religious riots, had the heads lobbed off its statues during the French Revolution, been taken over by Nazis and had its stained glass shattered by stray bullets, had its spire broken off by wind, and been left half-collapsed due to neglect. Am I nearly in tears watching a treasure of European architecture burn? Yes. But just remember that in the nine centuries the building has been around, it's seen a lot worse.
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This is just awful.

I am hoping it is investigated completely.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    Taken from the Claw of Knowledge
    I think there are terror acts that are sort of pushed into the quiet zone. I doubt this is one of them. I'm with you on that between the age, amount of wood construction, years of neglect/prior damage, now the renovations, it's likely just a horrendous accident.

I'll keep an open mind, as it's been a target before, from both jihadis and others over time, but so far I buy the most likely cause.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    This is just awful.

I am hoping it is investigated completely.
    If it was arson carried out by a muslim the French are not likely to let that fact be made public, IMHO.
    They would very likely concoct a cover story to protect that ever so peaceful Islam,
    ( you know the one all those morons lie about being so damn peaceful and harmless)..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

20. Thanks LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

One of the first pictures of inside damage.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

22. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Bilgerat, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    If it was arson carried out by a muslim the French are not likely to let that fact be made public, IMHO.
    They would very likely concoct a cover story to protect that ever so peaceful Islam,
    ( you know the one all those morons lie about being so damn peaceful and harmless)..--Tyr
    I respectfully disagree, Old Friend.

France has been aggressive combating Muslim terrorism, in spite of the Communist government
    that was leading the country for years.

They have felt the jabs of the Jihadists for decades now.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

24. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Would bet dollars to donuts this is terrorism. But because the church was under some renovations, I doubt the French Govt would EVER admit it was terrorists.
    Terrorists tend to like to make it known when they carry out attacks, so unless the terrorist group that carried out such an attack wanted to hide the fact then it will be known.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

26. Likes Kathianne liked this post