Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Don’t Say Arson! Media Focuses on Right-Wing in Notre Dame Inferno"

"Yeah, it’s as fascinating a case study as almost everything is these days with the Drive-By Media, the media left, the media-Democrat complex.

The Notre Dame Cathedral fire. It is simply unacceptable. It is not tolerable. You must not even breathe the possibility of arson because if it’s arson then fingers will point in one direction, and we’re not gonna point in that direction. We’re not gonna permit fingers to point.

We’re not gonna even allow thoughts in that direction. No, no, no, no, my friends."

But let’s play the game just to start for just a second here. Even if the Notre Dame fire was not arson, there is no denying that attacks on churches, churches throughout France, throughout Europe, are on the upswing. I’m gonna tell you something, folks.

This is just me. But watching those pictures yesterday as that cathedral was burning throughout the afternoon into the evening, watching all that I thought I was looking at what may well be a symbolism for all of Europe going up in flames.

This is simply head-in-the-sand denial, to refuse to openly accept what is happening throughout France and throughout Europe.

And the very idea that there is this concerted effort coupled with a demand to ignore all of this in my nature is all I need to believe that maybe there are some things going on that everybody knows and some just will not admit and will not permit discussion of.

Because there is no denying that attacks on churches in France and all over Europe are on the upswing. It’s undeniable. It’s not all arson. Not random arson. And everybody knows this."

The story becomes the right-wing reaction to the burning of Notre Dame, not the burning of Notre Dame. You see how this happens?

And so throughout the Drive-By Media today there are stories on all of the supposed lamebrain, Looney Toon conspiracy theories out there to explain this rather than an open and honest, factual presentation of what the heck might have happened.

No, no. It is already established, and you can’t challenge it that this was arson started by somebody who flicked a cigarette. Even though no official investigation has even begun nor been announced, nor the conclusions released.

>>>Oh. And also part of the story is making fun of Donald Trump and his reaction to the fire. So you see, folks, whatever the story in the Drive-By Media, the story is either going to be how bad it is for the right or how crazy and conspiracy oriented the right is.....

Now, we’re supposed to accept the word of the French authorities who say they know for a fact the fire was accidental, even though they have not even begun to investigate its cause.

By the way, it’s not the first church fire in France. This is not the first event of this kind in France. Certain neighborhoods in Paris are now off-limits to the cops.

You can’t even go there. Not supposed to go there. But we’re not supposed to tie any of what we know even as a possibility in a list of things that might explain this. Can’t even go there."

MUCH MORE:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...tre-dame-fire/

"I mean, this is happening all over the country. It’s happening all over Paris. But but but but, no, no, no, no. Uh, uh, we’re not gonna admit it, acknowledge it, we don’t want anybody to know about any of that.

Why? Who are we afraid of offending? Why are we afraid of offending? What are we afraid of discovering? Why are we afraid of discovering it?"

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Don't kid yourself people.... don't PC yourself... this fire didn't start by itself.

THINK.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    How fascinating and unsurprising.
    Fire chief risks his life to inspect fires and he’s hounded by conspiracy theorists as being a Muslim/Globalist actor. How fascinating and unsurprising.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

No lefties want to discuss this. The news media doesn't want to discuss this. And the politicians are afraid to discuss this. And yet, the facts and reality continue.

I don't think the church burning was terrorism - yet. I've seen no evidence of such. But it DOES bring all the damage to so many over the past few years into the discussion, or at least it should.

Most want to ignore the carnage being done to christians by islam. And of course that leads to ignoring attacks on places of worship. I think I read that there were 875 churches attacked/vandalized last year.

---

Diabolical: Islam’s Past and Present Attacks on European Churches

As explained in this recent article, all around Western Europe, churches are under attack. Along with arson attempts, typically—and rather with diabolical intent—altars are desecrated, crucifixes broken, statues mocked and/or beheaded, and the churches set aflame.

Sometimes fecal matter is smeared on the churches. Last February in France, for instance, vandals plundered and used human excrement to draw a cross on the Notre-Dame des Enfants Church in Nimes; consecrated bread was found thrown outside among garbage. One week later, vandals desecrated and smashed crosses and statues at Saint-Alain Cathedral in Lavaur; they mangled the arms of a crucified Christ in a mocking manner and an altar cloth was burned.

While European authorities and media usually obfuscate over the identity of the desecrators, demographics offer a clue: true to “Islam’s Rule of Numbers,” Western European nations that have large Muslim migrant populations tend to witness the most attacks.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/faith/diabolical...pean-churches/

European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day"

In Germany, four separate churches were vandalized and/or torched in March alone. "In this country," PI-News, a German news site, explained, "there is a creeping war against everything that symbolizes Christianity: attacks on mountain-summit crosses, on sacred statues by the wayside, on churches... and recently also on cemeteries."

In virtually every instance of church attacks, authorities and media obfuscate the identity of the vandals. In those rare instances when the Muslim (or "migrant") identity of the destroyers is leaked, the desecraters are then presented as suffering from mental health issues.

"Hardly anyone writes and speaks about the increasing attacks on Christian symbols. There is an eloquent silence in both France and Germany about the scandal of the desecrations and the origin of the perpetrators.... Not a word, not even the slightest hint that could in anyway lead to the suspicion of migrants... It is not the perpetrators who are in danger of being ostracized, but those who dare to associate the desecration of Christian symbols with immigrant imports. They are accused of hatred, hate speech and racism." -- PI News, March 24, 2019

Countless churches throughout Western Europe are being vandalized, defecated on, and torched.

In France, two churches are desecrated every day on average. According to PI-News, a German news site, 1,063 attacks on Christian churches or symbols (crucifixes, icons, statues) were registered in France in 2018. This represents a 17% increase compared to the previous year (2017), when 878 attacks were registered — meaning that such attacks are only going from bad to worse.

Rest - https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...hes-vandalized

found that article...

875 Catholic Churches in France Were Vandalized in 2018 by Radical Secularists and Muslims

For over 850 years, Notre-Dame de Paris survived the French Revolution, two world wars, terror threats and pollution.

But on Monday the historic Notre Dame Cathedral was engulfed in flames and nearly destroyed.

It is not yet clear how the fire at Notre Dame started. French officials have not said it was due to arson.

But what is clear is that hundreds of French churches have come under attack in the just the last year.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-and-muslims/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Fire chief risks his life to inspect fires and he’s hounded by conspiracy theorists as being a Muslim/Globalist actor. How fascinating and unsurprising.
    And yet there have been endless attacks on christians and their churches. You will ALWAYS find a way to condemn christianity, and often when its Abbey. But ignore the carnage done to them.

Not fascinating and definitely not surprising from you.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

How fascinating and unsurprising.
    Be careful when you comment, as a little birdie is obsessed with you, and will find your little posts among others that have written 50x more, in order to teach you lessons!

9. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Donations are at $995 billion dollars US last I saw this morning. Folks like to think that christians and the like are going by the wayside. But more like conservatives in politics - just no need to be big mouths like the other side, and like to keep to themselves and things closer to the vest.

But as you see by the instant outpouring, we/they are here. The love is there. The help and prayers from around the world are there. And while 5 years may be a tad too much to expect, Notre Dame will be back. And I KNOW for sure that it irritates some to see how the bond works within christianity.

---

Donations Reach €1Bn to Rebuild Notre-Dame Which Was ’30 Minutes’ Away from Total Destruction

Donations from the wealthy and the faithful are set to surpass €1 billion on Wednesday, as French authorities revealed that firefighters were just 15 to 30 minutes away from losing the battle to save Notre-Dame de Paris.
    The largest donations have so far come from billionaire businessmen and companies such as Apple, Dior, Chanel, L’Oreal, the owner of the media group which owns Le Parisien newspaper, and luxury goods company Kering which owns Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent, reports The Telegraph.

“We are at about 900 million euros and the one billion mark will be exceeded today,” journalist Stéphane Bern told franceinfo.

The outpouring of support from philanthropists and Catholics from around the world comes as French President Emmanuel Macron pledged that Our Lady of Paris, the church of France, will be rebuilt in five years and “even more beautifully” than before.

It was revealed Tuesday night that the twelfth-century gothic House of God was just 15 to 30 minutes away from destruction as some 400 firefighters battled to stop the blaze that took more than ten hours to extinguish.

Junior interior minister Laurent Nunez told media that it was down to just 20 firemen who fought to stop the fire spreading to the two west-facing wooden-framed belfry towers, as senior firefighters feared if they caught alight and fell, it would bring the whole structure down.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...l-destruction/

11. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And yet there have been endless attacks on christians and their churches. You will ALWAYS find a way to condemn christianity, and often when its Abbey. But ignore the carnage done to them.

Not fascinating and definitely not surprising from you.
    As with all things (though it’s sad it needs stated) I am against attacks or destruction etc, if you happen to see any story about a church being burnt down, or a congregation being attacked then rest assured that I oppose such arson and attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Be careful when you comment, as a little birdie is obsessed with you, and will find your little posts among others that have written 50x more, in order to teach you lessons!
    There are only a few posters like abbey, yourself, darin, kathianne etc that it’s possible to have any sort of dialogue with. So I would be sure that my replies are greatly skewed towards only a handful of posters - but regardless of that if it is believed by Abbey as your post implies that I respond to her too much then I will gladly greatly reduce future replies.
    Last edited by Noir; 04-17-2019 at 09:30 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

As with all things (though it’s sad it needs stated) I am against attacks or destruction etc, if you happen to see any story about a church being burnt down, or a congregation being attacked then rest assured that I oppose such arson and attacks.

There are only a few posters like abbey, yourself, darin, kathianne etc that it’s possible to have any sort of dialogue with. So I would be sure that my replies are greatly skewed towards only a handful of posters - but regardless of that if it is believed by Abbey as your post implies that I respond to her too much then I will gladly greatly reduce future replies.
    Don't act sly, it has nothing to do with the amount of replies, to anyone for that fact. More like you like to take little digs at her christianity stuff, which "I" believe started moons ago with her and a quote she used. She can speak for herself. NONE of what I say has to do with me and her talking about anything, so I may be way off base as to how SHE feels. I'm just expressing my opinion from an outsiders viewpoint.

So should I just say that I don't like people who break the law, do "wrongdoing", or take advantage of the government or the people.... and therefore don't worry about me EVER condemning anything the right does, just rest assured that IF they do anything remotely improper, that I oppose it. That would make for odd discussion boards, where folks only discuss something one time, and never again as now people should know their stance. That would lead to less and less discussion and more and more assumptions. I prefer to look at each event individually, as often the facts of something change, which of course can alter one's opinion of whatever took place. But, that's just me I guess.

14. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

And your response, while not quite fascinating, is also unsurprising.

ETA: Just saw Jim responded almost the exact way.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

-Abbey

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day"

by Raymond Ibrahim
    April 14, 2019 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...hes-vandalized

In Germany, four separate churches were vandalized and/or torched in March alone. "In this country," PI-News, a German news site, explained, "there is a creeping war against everything that symbolizes Christianity: attacks on mountain-summit crosses, on sacred statues by the wayside, on churches... and recently also on cemeteries."

In virtually every instance of church attacks, authorities and media obfuscate the identity of the vandals. In those rare instances when the Muslim (or "migrant") identity of the destroyers is leaked, the desecraters are then presented as suffering from mental health issues.

"Hardly anyone writes and speaks about the increasing attacks on Christian symbols. There is an eloquent silence in both France and Germany about the scandal of the desecrations and the origin of the perpetrators.... Not a word, not even the slightest hint that could in anyway lead to the suspicion of migrants... It is not the perpetrators who are in danger of being ostracized, but those who dare to associate the desecration of Christian symbols with immigrant imports. They are accused of hatred, hate speech and racism." -- PI News, March 24, 2019

In February, vandals desecrated and smashed crosses and statues at Saint-Alain Cathedral in Lavaur, France, and mangled the arms of a statue of a crucified Christ in a mocking manner. In addition, an altar cloth was burned. (Image source: Eutrope/Wikimedia Commons)

Countless churches throughout Western Europe are being vandalized, defecated on, and torched.

In France, two churches are desecrated every day on average. According to PI-News, a German news site, 1,063 attacks on Christian churches or symbols (crucifixes, icons, statues) were registered in France in 2018. This represents a 17% increase compared to the previous year (2017), when 878 attacks were registered — meaning that such attacks are only going from bad to worse.

Among some of the recent desecrations in France, the following took place in just February and March:

Vandals plundered Notre-Dame des Enfants Church in Nîmes and used human excrement to draw a cross there; consecrated bread was found thrown outside among garbage.
    The Saint-Nicolas Church in Houilles was vandalized on three separate occasions in February; a 19th century statue of the Virgin Mary, regarded as "irreparable," was "completely pulverized," said a clergyman; and a hanging cross was thrown to the floor.
    Vandals desecrated and smashed crosses and statues at Saint-Alain Cathedral in Lavaur, and mangled the arms of a statue of a crucified Christ in a mocking manner. In addition, an altar cloth was burned.
    Arsonists torched the Church of St. Sulpice in Paris soon after midday mass on Sunday, March 17.
    Similar reports are coming out of Germany. Four separate churches were vandalized and/or torched in March alone. "In this country," PI-News explained, "there is a creeping war against everything that symbolizes Christianity: attacks on mountain-summit crosses, on sacred statues by the wayside, on churches... and recently also on cemeteries."

Who is primarily behind these ongoing and increasing attacks on churches in Europe? The same German report offers a hint: "Crosses are broken, altars smashed, Bibles set on fire, baptismal fonts overturned, and the church doors smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar.'"

Another German report from November 11, 2017 noted that in the Alps and Bavaria alone, around 200 churches were attacked and many crosses broken: "Police are currently dealing with church desecrations again and again. The perpetrators are often youthful rioters with a migration background." Elsewhere they are described as "young Islamists."

Sometimes, sadly, in European regions with large Muslim populations, there seems to be a concomitant rise in attacks on churches and Christian symbols. Before Christmas 2016, in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany, where more than a million Muslims reside, some 50 public Christian statues (including those of Jesus) were beheaded and crucifixes broken.

In 2016, following the arrival in Germany of another million mostly Muslim migrants, a local newspaper reported that in the town of Dülmen, "'not a day goes by' without attacks on religious statues in the town of less than 50,000 people, and the immediate surrounding area."

In France it also seems that where the number of Muslim migrants increases, so do attacks on churches. A January 2017 study revealed that, "Islamist extremist attacks on Christians" in France rose by 38 percent, going from 273 attacks in 2015 to 376 in 2016; the majority occurred during Christmas season and "many of the attacks took place in churches and other places of worship."

As a typical example, in 2014, a Muslim man committed "major acts of vandalism" inside a historic Catholic church in Thonon-les-Bains. According to a report (with pictures) he "overturned and broke two altars, the candelabras and lecterns, destroyed statues, tore down a tabernacle, twisted a massive bronze cross, smashed in a sacristy door and even broke some stained-glass windows." He also "trampled on" the Eucharist.

For similar examples in other European countries, please see here, here, here, here, and here.

In virtually every instance of church attacks, authorities and media obfuscate the identity of the vandals. In those rare instances when the Muslim (or "migrant") identity of the destroyers is leaked, the perpetrators are then presented as suffering from mental health issues. As the recent PI-News report says:

"Hardly anyone writes and speaks about the increasing attacks on Christian symbols. There is an eloquent silence in both France and Germany about the scandal of the desecrations and the origin of the perpetrators.... Not a word, not even the slightest hint that could in anyway lead to the suspicion of migrants... It is not the perpetrators who are in danger of being ostracized, but those who dare to associate the desecration of Christian symbols with immigrant imports. They are accused of hatred, hate speech and racism."

Raymond Ibrahim, author of the new book, Sword and Scimitar, Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West, is a Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute and a Judith Rosen Friedman Fellow at the Middle East Forum.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I’ll tell you who is actually behind these desecrations.
    Satan.
    He uses people to carry out his anti-Christ agenda.

-Abbey

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I’ll tell you who is actually behind these desecrations.
    Satan.
    He uses people to carry out his anti-Christ agenda.
    Islam represents Satan more than any other group on this planet, IMHO.
    Right done to child molestation, women raping/abusing-dehumanizing, murder, torture, belief that man can save himself by way of abject brutality and enslavement of all mankind..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

What France will need to control the muslim scourge sometime in the future, IMHO..-Tyr