Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default American flag themed police cars

The American flag is "too aggressive"? WTF?

We have lowered so far in society, to the point that you can wear things to show how proud you are of your heritage in school - so long as it's another country, just can't do so if it's the USA.

How can the American flag not represent ANY community in the US? I don't care if the population is 100% Mexican immigrants - if you move here, and want to be a citizen, then don't bitch, whine and complain about our flag. Unbelievable.

California councilman addresses backlash over American flag themed police cars

Laguna Beach Councilman Steve Dicterow appeared on”Fox & Friends” Monday to address the backlash his city is facing over its new patriotic police vehicles.

The Laguna Beach Police Department in California added American flag lettering to the sides of 11 patrol cars to spell out the word police, according to Fox News. Some residents, including a local artist, said the design was too “aggressive” and felt it didn’t properly represent their community.

“This really came from the police department itself,” Dicterow said. “They came to us a few months ago because our vehicles were actually white at that time without the black as well. And so they asked us to switch to black and white vehicles, which is what every other jurisdiction in Orange County, which is where we’re located, has. And they also decided to use the graphic of the flag for where it spells out police.”

“When that came to us, the graphic was not as bright as it is on the vehicles themselves,” he continued. “So in an effort to be very cautious, we’re bringing it back in front of the council again tomorrow night, because we want to make sure that what we approve is what’s in fact on the side of the cars.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/15/c...g-police-cars/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

a small few who hate this country will always complain.......

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If you don't like the American flag, and you live here, then you need to NOT live here. GET... THE... FUCK... OUT.

For Christ sake... stories like this piss me off.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-15-2019 at 03:28 PM.

6. Thanks Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I do not see a single, solitary thing wrong with that lettering design.

Are other LE departments supposed to remove U.S. Flags they display on their vehicles?
    Not all do display them, but quite a few do.

What about fire trucks? Remove those flags from them as well?

Snowflakes will whine about anything - that is proven daily.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I would love to know more about those who originally complained. Foreigners? Illegals? Liberal? I mean, who thinks the American flag is a problem, anywhere?

Makes me feel better seeing the citizens stand up and defend.

---

Laguna Beach residents attend city council meeting to keep American flag on police cars

The Laguna Beach City Council voted Tuesday evening to keep new USA-themed decals on police cars after hearing passionate testimony from residents during the meeting.

The controversy began for the southern California beach community in February, when the new graphic began appearing on patrol vehicles. A minority of residents complained to the city council that the flag imagery was offensive.

Mayor Steve Dicterow introduced the discussion Tuesday saying that he had received more emails on the decal issue than any other issue during his tenure in Laguna Beach government. He cautioned speakers to limit their remarks since the line of residents who wanted speak went out the door. The crowd included several veterans.

“If there are people who are offended by the stars and stripes, my guess is that they have never fought to preserve them,” said a WWII veteran.

At one point during the meeting, the crowd spontaneously sang the Star Spangled Banner.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/17/l...h-police-cars/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Some of you seem to forget this is America. No , someone doesn't need to leave if they find our flag offensive, they have the fucking right to say how they feel. People like myself, Darin, Gunny, and many many others who post here and other places fought for that right.

The ONLY problem is if the minority move beyond speech if they don't get their way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    If you don't like the American flag, and you live here, then you need to NOT live here. GET... THE... FUCK... OUT.

For Christ sake... stories like this piss me off.
    As one that has had family members serve and fight, the thought of telling these vermin to- "get the fuck out" rings correct to me..
    Who has fought to give to others --the right to hate and try to destroy this nation ?
    None that I know of myself...
    Any that say they have, were not defending this country, IMHO..
    Seems to me these worthless ffing dems need to learn what defending this nation is -- and it is not about giving other vermin
    rights to try to destroy it..--- Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    As one that has had family members serve and fight, the thought of telling these vermin to- "get the fuck out" rings correct to me..
    Who has fought to give to others --the right to hate and try to destroy this nation ?
    None that I know of myself...
    Any that say they have, were not defending this country, IMHO..
    Seems to me these worthless ffing dems need to learn what defending this nation is -- and it is not about giving other vermin
    rights to try to destroy it..--- Tyr
    Because you're stupid and have no idea what you are talking about.

The military exists to protect ALL freedoms, not just the ones YOU think should be protected. If you are an American , or here as a legal guest, you have EVERY right to say you hate this country.

The majority of people hate what you believe in, Luckily that majority is concentrated in very few counties so they don't hold sway, but if a vote was held where every American got to vote, you would probably be voted off the island because of YOUR beliefs.

I , and others, served to make sure no one could make you leave this country because of your beliefs, so how dare you now turn around and say that those who don't believe the way YOU do should have to leave.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Because you're stupid and have no idea what you are talking about.

The military exists to protect ALL freedoms, not just the ones YOU think should be protected. If you are an American , or here as a legal guest, you have EVERY right to say you hate this country.

The majority of people hate what you believe in, Luckily that majority is concentrated in very few counties so they don't hold sway, but if a vote was held where every American got to vote, you would probably be voted off the island because of YOUR beliefs.

I , and others, served to make sure no one could make you leave this country because of your beliefs, so how dare you now turn around and say that those who don't believe the way YOU do should have to leave.

Are you truly daft. I did not quote or mention you at all. I did mention the damn dems, etc..
    Act like the fool you are, but at least address what I post and not your imagined version of it.

That quoted above, is a question that I asked the reader- one you ignored so you could blast your ignorant little tirade.
    God what a moron you are.
    Afraid to answer that question???
    Appears so to me...- ---Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-19-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Are you truly daft. I did not quote or mention you at all. I did mention the damn dems, etc..
    Act like the fool you are, but at least address what I post and not your imagined version of it.

That quoted above, is a question that I asked the reader- one you ignored so you could blast your ignorant little tirade.
    God what a moron you are.
    Afraid to answer that question???
    Appears so to me...- ---Tyr

The fuck are you talking about? I answered the questions clearly. Everyone who ever put on a uniform fought for the right to hate this country. Doesn't mean we like it when people hate this country, just means that we fought for ALL freedoms, not just the ones we like, or exercise ourselves.

I'm not gay, but I surely fought for Jim's rights to be so , as an example.

That's what makes you as dumb as the liberals Tyr. You believe the only rights that matter are the ones YOU cherish, just the same as they do. You're damn right an American has a right to protest this country, and American has a right to run for elected office and if elected propose changes that YOU think would destroy this country, and you certainly have the right to tell them they should get out of the country, but you do NOT have the right to make them get out. That's America baby, that's the country the military defends.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Some of you seem to forget this is America. No , someone doesn't need to leave if they find our flag offensive, they have the fucking right to say how they feel. People like myself, Darin, Gunny, and many many others who post here and other places fought for that right.

The ONLY problem is if the minority move beyond speech if they don't get their way.
    You see the AIR FORCE next to my board name, ya ignorant sons a bitch? My brother did two tours in Vietnam, God rest his soul, my son was in Dessert Storm, and my father served in the Navy WWII, so don't fucking lecture me about forgetting what America is who fucking fought for it.

And I don't give a shit what you think. All you're doing is giving your opinion, and it doesn't carry any more or any less weight than mine. I happen to believe that if you find our flag offensive, you should get your America hating ass out of my country. You think they should stay. Quite frankly, I think you need to unfuck your head, but that's also my opinion.

Why the fuck would ANYONE want to STAY in a nation they HATE? Makes no sense, and neither does you thinking they belong here.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-19-2019 at 01:40 PM.

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

You see the AIR FORCE next to my board name, ya ignorant sons a bitch? My brother did two tours in Vietnam, God rest his soul, my son was in Dessert Storm, and my father served in the Navy WWII, so don't fucking lecture me about forgetting what America is who fucking fought for it.

And I don't give a shit what you think. All you're doing is giving your opinion, and it doesn't carry any more or any less weight than mine. I happen to believe that if you find our flag offensive, you should get your America hating ass out of my country. You think they should stay. Quite frankly, I think you need to unfuck your head, but that's also my opinion.

Why the fuck would ANYONE want to STAY in a nation they HATE? Makes no sense, and neither does you thinking they belong here.
    None of your rant contradicted anything in my post. Yes, I saw the Air Force next to your name, it may a well have read "flaming queer"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

The fuck are you talking about? I answered the questions clearly. Everyone who ever put on a uniform fought for the right to hate this country. Doesn't mean we like it when people hate this country, just means that we fought for ALL freedoms, not just the ones we like, or exercise ourselves.

I'm not gay, but I surely fought for Jim's rights to be so , as an example.

That's what makes you as dumb as the liberals Tyr. You believe the only rights that matter are the ones YOU cherish, just the same as they do. You're damn right an American has a right to protest this country, and American has a right to run for elected office and if elected propose changes that YOU think would destroy this country, and you certainly have the right to tell them they should get out of the country, but you do NOT have the right to make them get out. That's America baby, that's the country the military defends.
    Why did you bring up-- gay, is your conscience bothering you?
    It is ok, none of my business who's poop-shoot you been plowing.
    So your answer to my question is those that I named have every right to -- HATE AND TRY TO DESTROY THIS NATION...
    Got it, so now please do continue on with your infantile ranting and gay parties..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-19-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Made no sense how he first replied to my comment either.
    Not that he has ever been known for making a lot of sense, IMHO..
    Maybe his little gay buddy, that he bragged about, dumped him last night .. - -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

None of your rant contradicted anything in my post. Yes, I saw the Air Force next to your name, it may a well have read "flaming queer"
    You want a chance to call me a flaming queer to my face, you little prick?