Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Guys, please chill out with the fighting - or take it to the cage.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    None of your rant contradicted anything in my post. Yes, I saw the Air Force next to your name, it may a well have read "flaming queer"
    That's about enough, I think.

I served 37 years. No, I was never in combat, but put my ass on the line saving lives and protecting people
    as much as possible.

I feel strongly for the flag and it's symbolism.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    That's about enough, I think.

I served 37 years. No, I was never in combat, but put my ass on the line saving lives and protecting people
    as much as possible.

I feel strongly for the flag and it's symbolism.

I just saw this. Man I have to apologize, i was just razzing you Air Force. I wasn't really trying to offend you. I respect ALL service, I was just giving you shit, and it came across wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Guys, please chill out with the fighting - or take it to the cage.
    My apologies to the board, my joke came across poorly.

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    You see the AIR FORCE next to my board name, ya ignorant sons a bitch? My brother did two tours in Vietnam, God rest his soul, my son was in Dessert Storm, and my father served in the Navy WWII, so don't fucking lecture me about forgetting what America is who fucking fought for it.

And I don't give a shit what you think. All you're doing is giving your opinion, and it doesn't carry any more or any less weight than mine. I happen to believe that if you find our flag offensive, you should get your America hating ass out of my country. You think they should stay. Quite frankly, I think you need to unfuck your head, but that's also my opinion.

Why the fuck would ANYONE want to STAY in a nation they HATE? Makes no sense, and neither does you thinking they belong here.
    My friend, the scum that invade this country have no damn rights! Anybody that claims ffing invaders are protected by our Constitution are abject fools in my opinion!
    Really, break into my house and then demand free meals, a soft warm bed and other luxuries at my expense while constantly calling me a liar, a thief, an evil bastard! No sir!
    That ffing shit does not cut it with me and neither does the comments made by the ffing American citizen morons that support the damn illegals! FFKK THEM TOO...
    I was not raised to be a damn blind fool, yet far too many Americans have been, especially the worthless scum that sell out our nation by giving aid/support to these damn invaders! FFKK THEM TOO...--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    My friend, the scum that invade this country have no damn rights! Anybody that claims ffing invaders are protected by our Constitution are abject fools in my opinion!
    Really, break into my house and then demand free meals, a soft warm bed and other luxuries at my expense while constantly calling me a liar, a thief, an evil bastard! No sir!
    That ffing shit does not cut it with me and neither does the comments made by the ffing American citizen morons that support the damn illegals! FFKK THEM TOO...
    I was not raised to be a damn blind fool, yet far too many Americans have been, especially the worthless scum that sell out our nation by giving aid/support to these damn invaders! FFKK THEM TOO...--Tyr
    You weren't raised to be a fool? Then you must have chosen to be one. OF COURSE people have certain inalienable rights whether they are criminals or not.

Of course certain rights can be abridged , but only after legal justification to do so (IE a court finds you guilty of a crime, or you plead, of course)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    You weren't raised to be a fool? Then you must have chosen to be one.
    Stop adding this shit on while I'm trying to get a grasp on things and have already moved things. No, calling someone a fool is not a big deal - but you're doing so in threads that have already had posts split off, and folks angry with me. Please don't have me start moving more shit, just keep to the debate and leave out the insults.

That applies to all, but you were the only one I saw thus far...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Stop adding this shit on while I'm trying to get a grasp on things and have already moved things. No, calling someone a fool is not a big deal - but you're doing so in threads that have already had posts split off, and folks angry with me. Please don't have me start moving more shit, just keep to the debate and leave out the insults.

That applies to all, but you were the only one I saw thus far...
    I apologize about pointing and laughing at the handicapped when I see them. I'll rein it in

a little