Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Thugs assault man with MAGA hat

When will this stop? When will it be widely condemned in the media, like it was when tiny things happened at Trump events back in the primaries. What changed that the media no longer cares about events like this? The scumbags were busted in this case, thankfully!!

---

Maryland Man in MAGA Hat Beaten and Robbed in Latest Politically Motivated Attack

Two Maryland men have been charged with assault and robbery after attacking a man who was wearing a red Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat.

Atsu Nable, a legal immigrant from Togo, was reportedly out enjoying the spring weather in Germantown, Va., when the suspects approached him and started harassing him about his MAGA hat.

According to a Montgomery County Police Department press release, Nable said he told them that he is entitled to his views and walked away.

But the suspects then began striking the victim and telling him to take the hat off. He told FOX5 he was "shocked" when one of the assailants hit him from behind.

Nable continued to be assaulted by the suspects until he fell to the ground, according to the press release.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/marylan...ivated-attack/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

How come no one ever accosts me when I wear my MAGA hat? It's the only reason I bought one.

3. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    How come no one ever accosts me when I wear my MAGA hat? It's the only reason I bought one.

Oh...understand...Maybe its that look (one has) that Leftist FEAR....Knowing you might have pepper-spray or a weapon tucked under your shirt...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Oh...understand...Maybe its that look (one has) that Leftist FEAR....Knowing you might have pepper-spray or a weapon tucked under your shirt...
    There isn't a leftist on this planet that I need any sort of weapon to handle lol, but you are correct.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    There isn't a leftist on this planet that I need any sort of weapon to handle lol, but you are correct.

No need getting dirty.....when fighting for ones life...end it quickly.....There are many more waiting.

After Trump wins his 2nd term.....maybe they will start their civil war....they been talking about...