Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Guys reaction to watching the new Star Wars trailer

Anyone who follows the movies knows that this will be the last Star Wars in the trilogy crap. A fantastic movie series!

This guys is a Vlogger (video blogger) and decided to watch the trailer and give his comments before/after & show his reactions and emotions while seeing the newly released trailer.

The guy gets emotional and apparently trolls give him a hard time. I thought, man, that sucks, leave the guy alone as he just loves the flicks!

Then I watched it. Yikes! Why in the hell would you post such a thing of yourself? You gotta know it's gonna open you to ridicule. Kinda like the "Leave Britney alone" guy.

Doesn't make it right to bully someone or pick on them - but he opened himself up by doing all this crap online for everyone to see.

You really only need to see from the 2:00 minute mark to the 4:00 mark, which is the beginning of the trailer and then the end of it.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm with you, damn you gotta know you're going to take a dose of shit if you post something like that

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post