Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default GOP Senators Demand Re-opening Clinton E-mail and Security Investigation

From OAN (One American News):

https://www.oann.com/watch-gop-senat...n-email-probe/

It should be done and thoroughly.

When one fills out an FS-86 (Non-disclosure Form), that is a binding contract with the Government which
    is required of all persons handling classified materials AND access to classified systems. It also includes
    documents Considered FOUO (For Official Use Only), or interdepartmental messages listed as 'Sensitive',
    such as DEA Sensitive, CBP Sensitive, FBI Sensitive...Plus many more.

https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf

Hillary and others are likely guilty of violating the terms of an FS-86.
    They should be brought to the floor of the investigations and fess up. I believe the cowards who abused the
    system will plead the 5th, which in these cases is tantamount to an admission of guilt, In My Opinion.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    From OAN (One American News):

https://www.oann.com/watch-gop-senat...n-email-probe/

It should be done and thoroughly.

When one fills out an FS-86 (Non-disclosure Form), that is a binding contract with the Government which
    is required of all persons handling classified materials AND access to classified systems. It also includes
    documents Considered FOUO (For Official Use Only), or interdepartmental messages listed as 'Sensitive',
    such as DEA Sensitive, CBP Sensitive, FBI Sensitive...Plus many more.

https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf

Hillary and others are likely guilty of violating the terms of an FS-86.
    They should be brought to the floor of the investigations and fess up. I believe the cowards who abused the
    system will plead the 5th, which in these cases is tantamount to an admission of guilt, In My Opinion.
    No it shouldn't , we need to move on. Even if Hillary were found guilty of everything we know she did and everything we suspect she did, she isn't going to go to jail, s why rehash? She already got her just desserts, she lost the election she thought she had in the bag. That hurt her far more than jail ever would.

Now, should the Justice Department be running internal reviews to get rid of employees who acted improperly in either the Hillary investigation or the Trump investigation? You bet. But other than that, it's time to just move on. We have real problems that need solving in this country and Hillary Clinton isn't one of them.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    No it shouldn't , we need to move on. Even if Hillary were found guilty of everything we know she did and everything we suspect she did, she isn't going to go to jail, s why rehash? She already got her just desserts, she lost the election she thought she had in the bag. That hurt her far more than jail ever would.

Now, should the Justice Department be running internal reviews to get rid of employees who acted improperly in either the Hillary investigation or the Trump investigation? You bet. But other than that, it's time to just move on. We have real problems that need solving in this country and Hillary Clinton isn't one of them.
    Good points.

She should be in prison for Whitewater. That investigation appeared to have disappeared in the sudden smokescreen of a lame duck President's "not having sex with" an intern. Everything after that is just added time as far as I'm concerned. But ... she'll die before anything ever happens to her.

It is however an abject lesson in "wake up call" to me and should be for anyone capable of thought that half the morons in this country STILL voted for her. THAT is an issue.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

For the media, deep-state hacks, and congressmen, who are looking high & low for OBSTRUCTION,

I submit to you exhibits #1 & #2.

“If you try to kill the King, you better not miss.” Hang Them All
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 04-19-2019 at 08:50 AM.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Good points.

She should be in prison for Whitewater. That investigation appeared to have disappeared in the sudden smokescreen of a lame duck President's "not having sex with" an intern. Everything after that is just added time as far as I'm concerned. But ... she'll die before anything ever happens to her.

It is however an abject lesson in "wake up call" to me and should be for anyone capable of thought that half the morons in this country STILL voted for her. THAT is an issue.
    There are a hundred times the Clintons could have and probably should have went to jail. I mean they ARE Democrats after all.

There are what 20 different investigations into the Clintons where evidence just mysteriously disappeared or was destroyed and of course the dishonest liberals "nothing to see here" thats what pisses me off the most. Trump and his administration were more accommodating to Mueller than any administration has ever been to a special counsel/prosecutor and millions of documents were turned over , what the fuck are the Dems screaming "obstruction" about?

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

For those of us who need to see that Uranium-shopping, Benghazi-ignoring vile creature at least twist in the wind for a while, I say go for it.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

12. Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    For those of us who need to see that Uranium-shopping, Benghazi-ignoring vile creature at least twist in the wind for a while, I say go for it.
    Point well taken!

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    It's not just the personal satisfaction of seeing the Clintons twist in the wind, it is essential to the rule of law and the continuation of our democratic republic. I agree that none of these corrupt players will ever see the inside of a jail cell but healthy civil financial forfeitures in lieu of jail time would be nice to see. Demonstrating to all that political power and position are not for sale would go a long way in beginning to drain the swamp. Another essential benefit to a full public display of the corruption is to deny the political elite the ability to set the historical narrative that it was all political squabbling and nothing illegal, ensuring future corruption. Simply ignoring criminal activity and "moving on" allows the corrosive current state of affairs to continue unabated and will insure that the United States will join the Soviet Union, the Holy Roman Empire, the Austria-Hungarian Empire, Rome, Babylon, etc. on the ash heap of history.

15. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Elessar, Abbey Marie, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes, we should re-investigate Hillary's emails and we should investigate how the collusion probe got started, and we can move on after a Special Counsel and two years, just like the Dems think it should be done.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    It's not just the personal satisfaction of seeing the Clintons twist in the wind, it is essential to the rule of law and the continuation of our democratic republic. I agree that none of these corrupt players will ever see the inside of a jail cell but healthy civil financial forfeitures in lieu of jail time would be nice to see. Demonstrating to all that political power and position are not for sale would go a long way in beginning to drain the swamp. Another essential benefit to a full public display of the corruption is to deny the political elite the ability to set the historical narrative that it was all political squabbling and nothing illegal, ensuring future corruption. Simply ignoring criminal activity and "moving on" allows the corrosive current state of affairs to continue unabated and will insure that the United States will join the Soviet Union, the Holy Roman Empire, the Austria-Hungarian Empire, Rome, Babylon, etc. on the ash heap of history.
    Just moving on , is exactly what they want! It is the wrong path as it makes a sham of justice.
    Investigate and punish, that is what so desperately needs to happen, otherwise our Rule of Law is made a mockery of-- with no consequences to those that make it a joke!
    Sure some will say-- just move on and some will say that to protect her-- f-that..
    Her sorry ass needs to serve time and be made to realize she is not above the law!
    I'd never agree with the, lets just move on mantra, because it gives notice that such corrupt, illegal and vile deeds have no punishment to be meted out! Giving a pass , why the hell should criminals, traitors and elitist get a damn pass? FFing silly reasoning to me.. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18. Thanks Elessar, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This is all classic SEDITION - not treason. Yet in the past, people faced hanging for such behavior.

I say go after her and Obama and all involved, and f*** just 'moving on".

An example needs to be made to all, either party or independents.

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    This is all classic SEDITION - not treason. Yet in the past, people faced hanging for such behavior.

I say go after her and Obama and all involved, and f*** just 'moving on".

An example needs to be made to all, either party or independents.
    Over these decades I have seen this countless times. Those on our side that say -just do not bother with correcting what the dems have done!
    And that is why the dems have accumulated so much undeserved power over these last 6 decades-its called accumulation!
    They did this in the appointment of radical hard-line assholes like themselves in high government positions- they do this in the illegal/corrupt/vile/dishonorable activities that seem to always get ignored when the Republicans come back in to power to address that.
    However when they come back into power they never ignore a chance to destroy a Republican..
    Even trump up false charges to do so. As we see with this Trump Russia collusion crap..
    Republicans need to stop saying-- lets just move on!
    As that is like during war, saying- "no way- just ignore it, lets not blow up the enemy's huge ammo dump and fuel depot"!!
    Democrats wage war on us and we tend to play patsy, hopscotch and jump rope.....--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

21. Thanks LongTermGuy, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    If I thought for a second anything would actually happen to them, I'd be all for it. Same with going after Obama. Reality is, they aren't going to. Time to cut bait.

If all three of the aforementioned and a few more were actually hanged in the town square, that might be a PPV I'd actually be willing to shell out for. Just ice would be their "legacies" going down in history as the criminals they are rather than being glossed over by the left/MSM and considered anything positive that happened to this nation. Obama especially. By far the worst, most unconstitutional President we have had and that includes William Henry Harrison who lasted only 10 days before he died in office.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

SHOULD Hitlery be reinvestigated? Yes, by all means. DOES she belong in prison? Without doubt. Will it be a travesty of justice if she never sees the inside of a jail cell? You bet. But don't forget, Hitlery warned that if she ever goes to jail, "I'll take half of DC with me." You can bet the clintons, after so many years in politics, they've probably got dirt on half of Washington. Thing is though, it's probably dirt on their fellow democrats, since the rampant corruption in Washington seems to be 99% prevalent among democrats.

But the system we have in Washington is CORRUPT. There's two sets of standards to which people are held to. One for the rich and powerful in Washington, and another for the poor peons of America like you and I. They can get away with... MURDER... but if you or I so much as spit on the sidewalk, we're going to JAIL.

America sees it. We know this is going on. But what in the FUCK can we do about it? In all reality... NOTHING.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-20-2019 at 08:36 AM.

24. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    SHOULD Hitlery be reinvestigated? Yes, by all means. DOES she belong in prison? Without doubt. Will it be a travesty of justice if she never sees the inside of a jail cell? You bet. But don't forget, Hitlery warned that if she ever goes to jail, "I'll take half of DC with me." You can bet the clintons, after so many years in politics, they've probably got dirt on half of Washington. Thing is though, it's probably dirt on their fellow democrats, since the rampant corruption in Washington seems to be 99% prevalent among democrats.

But the system we have in Washington is CORRUPT. There's two sets of standards to which people are held to. One for the rich and powerful in Washington, and another for the poor peons of America like you and I. They can get away with... MURDER... but if you or I so much as spit on the sidewalk, we're going to JAIL.

America sees it. We know this is going on. But what in the FUCK can we do about it? In all reality... NOTHING.
    We can and never will do anything about if we keep on with the -- "lets just move on mantra"!
    That has pretty much been playing for at least 6 decades now and look who it benefited and who 99% of the time gets and enjoys the free pass.
    Its the political party that started it and got the dumbass Republicans to adopt it.
    Works for the dems as they never-- just move on, and let things slide, while Republicans make them stronger by always doing that..
    Trump needs to break that damn pattern!
    Start (at the source- the lousy dem party)some very, very serious and much needed clean-up, IMHO..-Tyr