Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    If I thought for a second anything would actually happen to them, I'd be all for it. Same with going after Obama. Reality is, they aren't going to. Time to cut bait.

If all three of the aforementioned and a few more were actually hanged in the town square, that might be a PPV I'd actually be willing to shell out for. Just ice would be their "legacies" going down in history as the criminals they are rather than being glossed over by the left/MSM and considered anything positive that happened to this nation. Obama especially. By far the worst, most unconstitutional President we have had and that includes William Henry Harrison who lasted only 10 days before he died in office.
    I think we should investigate and prosecute crimes regardless of assumed likelihood of success. There is value in at least attempting to uphold our laws, especially in high profile cases like these.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Thanks FakeNewsSux, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I think we should investigate and prosecute crimes regardless of assumed likelihood of success. There is value in at least attempting to uphold our laws, especially in high profile cases like these.
    Ideally, I would agree. Such a public lesson might give thinking people a moment to pause before committing crimes.

The reality is, thinking people is critical and my faith in that is all but gone. The clowns who live day to day on media soundbytes as their complete source of info wouldn't learn a thing from it, while the educated idiots would start crying foul.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Especially now that the Democrat Party has entered another post legal phase of its' existence. Nullifying federal law by forming sanctuary cities and states; using hyper partisan judges to illegally seize temporary veto power over Republican efforts to enforce existing law; illegally employing federal treasury, intelligence and law enforcement agencies to punish political opponents and employing anarchistic, third party street thugs to dampen overt public support for conservative causes. It is critical that the Republicans are viewed as a law and order party to counter the 'by any means necessary', fundamental change crowd. It is the core of the support for the president and hopefully is becoming the core of support of the Republican Party as it cleanses itself of the RINOs and never Trumpers.
    Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 04-20-2019 at 05:48 PM.

5. Thanks LongTermGuy, Abbey Marie, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Dear Dims, This is what Obstruction of Justice actually looks like!

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post