Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Deep State DOJ and FBI Operatives are Panicked, Ratting Out Each Other

This will all come down to the right, and whether they finally grow a pair and push for a full investigation. There's no doubt that there are a LOT of people involved, just a matter of WHO... And the little guys aren't going to want to do time in jail and hopefully that's when they speak up,

---

Sara Carter: Deep State DOJ and FBI Operatives are Panicked, Ratting Out Each Other

Sara Carter and FOX News legal adviser Gregg Jarrett joined Sean Hannity on Thursday night following the release of the Mueller Report.

Sara Carter told Hannity that her sources are telling her the deep state officials in the DOJ and FBI are turning on each other.

Sara Carter: There will be indictments. It will be an avalanche and according to the sources I was speaking with just today people are already turning on each other. So we are going to see people, senior officials within the FBI, people within the DOJ, that are going to try to throw their colleagues under the bus just to save themselves. And I think they need to be very concerned about what they did.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...h-other-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'll believe these people are held accountable when I see it.

3. Thanks Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

>>> I believe Trump becoming president when I see it.....<<<(ahh the memories!)

Like everything else...***we will see....Giving up and remaining weak / submissive... is way to easy....

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I'll believe these people are held accountable when I see it.
    I don't know - but they picked the scabs and might have to deal with the consequences!

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Like everything else...***we will see....Giving up and remaining weak / submissive... is way to easy....
    I am getting the feeling that Republicans are sick of just sitting back and observing. Look at the train wrecks the liberals have
    concocted. Obama and his crooked regime...Clinton's influence on the DOJ, Hillary's (and likely Bills) ignoring of federal statutes
    on handling classified material and systems...$Billions to Iran....Libya 'incident that Hillary and Obama ignored...
    The list is endless.

I believe folks are getting fed up with the 'wait and see' philosophy.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I don't know - but they picked the scabs and might have to deal with the consequences!

I am getting the feeling that Republicans are sick of just sitting back and observing. Look at the train wrecks the liberals have
    concocted. Obama and his crooked regime...Clinton's influence on the DOJ, Hillary's (and likely Bills) ignoring of federal statutes
    on handling classified material and systems...$Billions to Iran....Libya 'incident that Hillary and Obama ignored...
    The list is endless.

I believe folks are getting fed up with the 'wait and see' philosophy.
    Some of us, have long been fed up with the people that tell us to wait and see or tell us to just ignore it all.
    The dem/libs have legions of such sycophants that live to preach that erroneous and foolish path!
    These thing the Clintons, the obama, the never trumpers, the DOJ, the FBI, ETC- have done are not only corrupt, they are -- ILLEGAL!!!
    F- THAT , LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE.
    We should be speaking out in the tens of millions demanding that-- real justice--- truly be served!
    Otherwise we are giving permission by not acting, not speaking out, for what these scum and their henchmen have done and are doing... ---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

It's shocking to me how some of yall just either can't read, or purposely misconstrue what others have written. Time after time after time.

Nothing I wrote was giving up or being submissive. I simply stated a fact. The powerful in our government are RARELY held accountable for their lawless behavior, and I'll believe they are this time when I see it.

That doesn't mean I don't want them to be held accountable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It's shocking to me how some of yall just either can't read, or purposely misconstrue what others have written. Time after time after time.

Nothing I wrote was giving up or being submissive. I simply stated a fact. The powerful in our government are RARELY held accountable for their lawless behavior, and I'll believe they are this time when I see it.

That doesn't mean I don't want them to be held accountable.
    I agree. We've seen the scum walk for DECADES. It's high time people go to PRISON so they learn they're not above the law.

But like you, I'll believe it when I see it. I mean I'm HOPING LIKE HELL we DO see these corrupt sons a bitches go to prison, they SHOULD go to prison, for SEDITION at least, and possibly TREASON, but that sure hasn't happened lately. Course nothing of this magnitude hasn't happened lately either. This is, in my opinion, the biggest scandal to EVER hit Washington DC.

I also believe this ALL started with letting obama skate by lying about being born in Hawaii. That's where everything started to seriously go down the toilet. The left got a taste of getting away with big corruption, so they just kept going.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-22-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I agree. We've seen the scum walk for DECADES. It's high time people go to PRISON so they learn they're not above the law.

But like you, I'll believe it when I see it. I mean I'm HOPING LIKE HELL we DO see these corrupt sons a bitches go to prison, they SHOULD go to prison, for SEDITION at least, and possibly TREASON, but that sure hasn't happened lately.
    Look no further than the CEOs of Facebook, Twitter, and Google. They all absolutely , positively lied to Congress Why isn't the FBI raiding their mansions at 5 AM to arrest them?

Because Congress knows they lied to them, and they don't give a shit, that's why.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Look no further than the CEOs of Facebook, Twitter, and Google. They all absolutely , positively lied to Congress Why isn't the FBI raiding their mansions at 5 AM to arrest them?

Because Congress knows they lied to them, and they don't give a shit, that's why.
    I agree with that too, but facejoke, twitter and google have very deep pockets, and that means they've BOUGHT congressman, and senators. They don't care because they've been bought off.

It's a corrupt system. Lobbying, with MONEY, should be illegal. It's straight up GOVERNMENT FOR SALE.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-22-2019 at 11:48 AM.

13. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I agree with that too, but facejoke, twitter and google have very deep pockets, and that means they've BOUGHT congressman, and senators. They don't care because they've been bought off.

It's a corrupt system. Lobbying, with MONEY, should be illegal. It's straight up GOVERNMENT FOR SALE.
    Everyone knows that is true. I mean it doesn't take a genius to figure out that a person making $150K a year as a Congressman shouldn't be a mulitmillonaire after serving a single term in office, yet most of them are. Why? Oh that's right.

And it's the worst with Democrats, how often do you see any Democrat in Washington just leave on their own? Be like "yep I accomplished what I came here to do, so I"m moving on?" The answer is never, because what they REALLY came to DC to do is get rich.