Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Pelosi is a hypocrite

And of course this shows it to be 100% true. So many more are doing the same damn thing. Pathetic little creatures they are.

look at her now, she thinks what Barr did is SO SO bad. She supported the SAME THING in 1998, up to and including seeing it so that a reply can be given at the same time.

---

Here's What Pelosi Said In 1998 About Giving A President A Preview Of A Report. It Isn't What She's Saying Now

AG Barr has confirmed the staggering partisan effort by the Trump Admin to spin public’s view of the #MuellerReport – complete with acknowledgment that the Trump team received a sneak preview. It’s more urgent than ever that Special Counsel Mueller testify before Congress.

But as NTK Network points out, in 1998, Pelosi had the opposite perspective: when the House was debating H.R. 525, which demanded the immediate public release of Ken Starr’s report revolving around Bill Clinton’s sex scandal with Monica Lewinsky, Pelosi turned to House Speaker Newt Gingrich and stated:

Mr. Speaker, for seven of the eleven years that I have served in Congress, I have served on the Ethics Committee or the ethics task force. It is from that perspective that I have several questions to ask. If indeed what we are talking about here today is the process under which the Starr report will be released, why then have the airwaves been filled with details of the Starr report for the last 36 hours? It has supposedly been under lock and key here. One can only assume the leaks are coming from the independent counsel’s office. My second question is to you, Mr. Speaker: Why would you not afford the President of the United States the same opportunity you were given by the Ethics Committee of having almost a week’s advance notice to review the charges against you, and so that you could have your response be part of the report?

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/46182...g-hank-berrien
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And of course this shows it to be 100% true. So many more are doing the same damn thing. Pathetic little creatures they are.

look at her now, she thinks what Barr did is SO SO bad. She supported the SAME THING in 1998, up to and including seeing it so that a reply can be given at the same time.

---

Here's What Pelosi Said In 1998 About Giving A President A Preview Of A Report. It Isn't What She's Saying Now

AG Barr has confirmed the staggering partisan effort by the Trump Admin to spin public’s view of the #MuellerReport – complete with acknowledgment that the Trump team received a sneak preview. It’s more urgent than ever that Special Counsel Mueller testify before Congress.

But as NTK Network points out, in 1998, Pelosi had the opposite perspective: when the House was debating H.R. 525, which demanded the immediate public release of Ken Starr’s report revolving around Bill Clinton’s sex scandal with Monica Lewinsky, Pelosi turned to House Speaker Newt Gingrich and stated:

Mr. Speaker, for seven of the eleven years that I have served in Congress, I have served on the Ethics Committee or the ethics task force. It is from that perspective that I have several questions to ask. If indeed what we are talking about here today is the process under which the Starr report will be released, why then have the airwaves been filled with details of the Starr report for the last 36 hours? It has supposedly been under lock and key here. One can only assume the leaks are coming from the independent counsel’s office. My second question is to you, Mr. Speaker: Why would you not afford the President of the United States the same opportunity you were given by the Ethics Committee of having almost a week’s advance notice to review the charges against you, and so that you could have your response be part of the report?

This is , of course, unavoidable. If you never have any principles and instead simply say whatever is convenient for you at that moment then you are going to have situations like this.

Unfortunately , neither Pelosi nor the Democrats are alone in this. Republicans get caught in this shit all the time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

---

It is clear Congress and the American people must hear from Special Counsel Robert Mueller in person to better understand his findings.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Typical of Pilosi: "Do as I say, and not as I do".
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

She's a democrat. That makes her a two faced hypocritical double standard loving POS.

7. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post