Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Moved from - target illegal immigrant transfers

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Oh bull, it's been two years and ICE is doing less than they were under Obama. That's just facts.
    And now you're back to talking out your ass. I wasn't talking about ICE. My comment was about ASYLUM. Do try and FOCUS.

This ASYLUM shit didn't start until President Trump got elected, and it isn't HIM that's allowing them to stay, it's the LAW, and since it appears you don't know, he can't change the law. Congress has to do it.

But since you also brought up ICE, you're full of crap about that too... https://searchconservative.com/web?q...ortations%20up

You go from actually sounding like a conservative to sounding like a liberal in nothing flat. Are you bipolar by chance?

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    And now you're back to talking out your ass. I wasn't talking about ICE. My comment was about ASYLUM. Do try and FOCUS.

This ASYLUM shit didn't start until President Trump got elected, and it isn't HIM that's allowing them to stay, it's the LAW, and since it appears you don't know, he can't change the law. Congress has to do it.

But since you also brought up ICE, you're full of crap about that too... https://searchconservative.com/web?q...ortations%20up

You go from actually sounding like a conservative to sounding like a liberal in nothing flat. Are you bipolar by chance?
    You are and always have been an idiot. There is no fucking asylum let alone did it start under Trump.

The catch and release isn't asylum you fucking idiot. It's due to the government A) not having bed space for everyone they are arresting and B) the stupid court ruling that children can't be held for more than 20 days. Combine those to things and you have the government having no choice but to release these people with their promise that they will attend a hearing someday if we ever get around to their case. The government isn't granting them asylum without a court hearing though.

And blindly cheering on Trump's every move is no better than the Dems who blindly follow the morons who run the DNC, and if you consider not doing that to be "not a real conservative" than so be it. I put honestly and fairness above all else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

You are and always have been an idiot. There is no fucking asylum let alone did it start under Trump.

And blindly cheering on Trump's every move is no better than the Dems who blindly follow the morons who run the DNC, and if you consider not doing that to be "not a real conservative" than so be it. I put honestly and fairness above all else.
    There is nothing BLIND about cheering for my President Trump...Maybe you should put me and my Threads on Ignore....and start your on threads......argue with everybody there......Enough.

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    There is nothing BLIND about cheering for my President Trump...Maybe you should put me and my Threads on Ignore....and start your on threads......argue with everybody there......Enough.
    And you guys make fun of liberal snowflakes LOL No I won't put you on ignore just because you don't want to read my responses to your asinine comments.

Your Trump worship is as sickening to me as the liberal Obama worship was.

If your candy ass can't handle dissenting opinions, place me on ignore

Pussy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The catch and release isn't asylum you fucking idiot. It's due to the government A) not having bed space for everyone they are arresting and B) the stupid court ruling that children can't be held for more than 20 days. Combine those to things and you have the government having no choice but to release these people with their promise that they will attend a hearing someday if we ever get around to their case. The government isn't granting them asylum without a court hearing though.

Well, your dick is in your mouth again, and probably one up your scab covered ass can as well, you ignorant, piss for brains. I know damn well everything you said, and what I said didn't contradict a fucking bit of it either, not to mention what I said I PROVED as FACT, even though it's YOU who's running your comments all over like a jacked off nut case. You apparently j ust like to troll me around the board and puke up whatever crass bull shit you can think of that your pea brain thinks sounds good, even after I tried to let things quite down, as Jim ASKED us to do. But nope, you want to keep this shit going.

FINE... you're chances with me are done you filthy little cock sucker. War is what you want, war is what you'll get.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-23-2019 at 05:01 PM.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And you guys make fun of liberal snowflakes LOL No I won't put you on ignore just because you don't want to read my responses to your asinine comments.

Pussy
    You're the one with the problem, ass clown. I don't see anyone here WORSHIPING Trump. What I see is you acting like a freakin' WISE ASS DICK HEAD.

Take a break and get your act together or leave, ya pathetic bastard.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-23-2019 at 05:04 PM.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Moved posts here that were 'disrupting' that thread. Simple as that.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Moved posts here that were 'disrupting' that thread. Simple as that.
    It was because of the instigation of one person that did the DISRUPTING.

But, we can pretend it wasn't if that's the deal.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-23-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Are you bipolar by chance?
    Not angry - but understand, I have bipolar. When comments are often made about bipolar, sometimes here and a lot elsewhere, I can't help but feel a little offended.

Not because anyone is saying anything about me, as I know they aren't, but then I wonder what folks feel/say about me being/having bipolar.

Fwiw - bipolar wouldn't have someone going conservative to liberal or whatever as a result. It's a mood disorder mainly. So if anything, as someone if they are bipolar if they are moody fuckers. But yeah, a bipolar person may be ecstatic, feel on top of the world, and feel that way for a few days or even weeks at a clip, if lucky longer. But then things will swing downward and you can feel depressed and out of it, even if you have no idea why. They used to use the term "manic depressive" but switched to bipolar for some reason. Ups and downs, ups and downs, and just when you think you finally beat it or whatever, ups and downs and ups and downs!

But even with bipolar I would never ever turn into a liberal as a result. You may see personality changes that sometimes come with the ups and downs, but one doesn't change "who" they are.

Ok, carry on with your fighting down here. I just felt like blabbing I guess.

So now break the gloves out, kick the shit out of one another and keep it down here.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

It was because of the instigation of one person that did the DISRUPTING.

But, we can pretend it wasn't if that's the deal.
    ALL disruptions were moved here. I stated any fighting should go down here. Members are also free to ignore one another. But understand if they don't. But time to time if threads are getting screwed, posts moved here. LTG wasn't involved in anything, but no need for the post in that thread so it was moved.

Fighting should come down here. If someone wants to call another out, come down here. And if "shit happens", then we can help move things down here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You're taking it personal when it's not. I couldn't care less if members fight. And if others don't care for things, then ignore is the better option. But if things seem to go too far, then I move it. No biggie. It's simply a hint to continue down here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

The prima donna was normally, but not necessarily, a soprano. The corresponding term for the male lead (almost always a tenor) is primo uomo. Prime donne often had grand off-stage personalities and were seen as demanding of their colleagues.

prima donna
    A prima donna is a diva: someone who acts like they are the star of the show. If you tirelessly dominate the conversation and always interrupt when other people are talking, people will think you're a prima donna.

Prima donna is a term that comes from the Opera, and literally means first woman, in Italian. Because the ladies that starred in operas were often egotistical, demanding, and flamboyant, the term prima donna came to mean anyone who acted as if they were a world-famous talent. The term is not an insult if you're talking about an actual opera star, but if anyone else is called a prima donna, it means they're terribly vain.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/prima%20donna

Definitions of
    prima donna
    n a vain and temperamental person
    Type of:
    disagreeable person, unpleasant person
    a person who is not pleasant or agreeable
    n a distinguished female operatic singer; a female operatic star
    Synonyms:
    diva
    Type of:
    opera star, operatic star
    singer of lead role in an opera

A clear cut case of a prima donna complex on display, WHICH IS NEVER A POSITIVE THING AND IS THE RESULTS OF EGO DRIVEN INSANITY IN MY OPINION..
    nuff said... no guessing needed methinks... ... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Pussy
    You little Liberal mouthy Faggot sitting behind a computer feeling all safe and secure and still running your mouth......Ha! I asked you to Ignore me...But You choose your destiny here...and yes I agree with others calling you an Idiot...

Guess you woke up this morning with no memory of last night and the taste of man pole in your sensitive Liberal mouth again, that's what happens when you go off your med's Faggot....Shall we do this back and fourth all night and tomorrow until one of the Mods finally... finally has enough of your Bull shit.... So what you gonna do FAGGOT...?

If you're gonna continue being stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.....

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Going to address this right now and hopefully one last time. Everyone ALWAYS ends up blaming ME in the end - for fights they and others are involved in.

It's almost ALWAYS the same. Someone starts/pokes at another, and a fight ensues. Inevitably, someone will contact me about it. I always and politely butt into threads and ask for peace and/or to just simply keep it in the cage. Think those flimsy rules would be accepted. Folks call me a nazi. Then I'm a failed nazi I guess when folks don't get their way.

16 years of this and I've seen NOTHING but loss of members and friends as a result of fighting. Maybe a handful of times I've seen people successfully use the ignore function. And even then, 90% of those end up lifting that self imposed ban on another. So eventually it fades slowly back to the bad feelings again. And I end up politely saying something in a thread. But NO ONE - and I mean NO ONE EVER HELPS ME. Folks want to complain and bitch and moan at one another, and then ultimately at me - because I don't jump on board with one side and get involved. But if I were to do that, you lose friends and members. So I decided a while back to allow the adults here to dictate rules in a manner, and handle their own punishments in a manner. The most possible freedom of speech while still trying to maintain peace and order around here.

And then things eventually go full circle again, and fighting ensues. Rather than lose friends or members, and noting it a futile effort to ask for peace - I simply and politely moved some posts down here. This does NOTHING to anyone. Your arguments continue and nothing whatsoever has been stopped or impeded. Difference is - instead of one thread being ruined - we now have 2 threads, one where everyone can enjoy the banter and debate, and another where harsh feelings can be spoken. That's OK with me and gives you guys a choice to be outspoken, or place someone on ignore.

Good enough? Not even close.

Once again, inevitably, folks expect my involvement. And while I WANT to please everyone, that avenue leads to what? say it with me - lost friends and lost members.

I ASSume folks expect me to take some form of action against the person they are fighting with. And 99.99% of the time it's over fighting where multiple parties are involved. That's OK, I don't complain, I usually and politely explain their options of what I gave them powers to do, in ignoring or continuing in the cage. And THAT is where I somehow become responsible for everything. The fight and the resolution. No different than 2 folks kicking one another's asses in the streets, and then expect me to jump in to the fray. I don't want to!! Not because I like one over the other or anything like that, but because I've learned over 16 years how to better handle things as an owner of a forum. Yeah, I know, those angry don't think so, as they have different expectations. But if folks ONLY KNEW how many times others wanted action against THEM that has never taken place. It's not like I report to the other that "hey, so and so wants me to ban you...". But if I took action against folks based on the whims of others, it would likely be me and Abbey left as the only remaining members.

Someone wanna see what it's like? I'll admin anyone here (with limited rights of course) and allow them to be heard for their decisions input, and others can complain to them about what transpires and for assistance. See if you like being a member here when you have days where you make 20-30 posts and 50-60 replies to PM's, and perhaps 4 or 5 of them being friendly.

So hate me if you will. Hell, both sides can hate me. I've worked hard on friendships here over the years as well, and have a LOT of respect for quite a few members here. But if not mutual, so be it. Being a friend doesn't mean I ban either side or take any action on either side based on that friendship. And all of this kind of crap makes me not only NOT want to post at times, but makes me think about getting rid of the place as the value lessens to me, regardless of any $.

Ok, I know I'm blabbing once again. But I'm the bad guy again and I was not even involved.

20. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes STTAB, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

And the law, which I posted a link to, is clear that contractor is guilty of a crime, Hiring a sub contractor who then hires illegals is still breaking the law. Because as you point out, that contractor knows, and that is exactly why they use a sub contractor.

I expected Trump to come in and crack skulls. But instead he's without question let some on the right convince him that going after employers isn't good.

Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion? Good grief your one stupid motherfucker...You truly are a gay leftist Idiot....