What kind of giant pussy do you have to be to take part in a fight on a message board and then when you get your ass handed to you go whining to the fucking admins and mods to punish the person you willingly fought with on a message board? One giant vagina, that's for sure.

Yes, this is related to Jim's post earlier, and we all know whether we are pussies who ran to Jim and asked him to punish another poster or not. Myself, I've NEVER done that on any board I've ever posted on, and I've had people try to affect my real life over message board bullshit.

Jim, I'm sorry I like to raise hell on message boards, it's too hilarious to laugh at stupid people not to though. I'm never going to stop as long as I"m able to log in, but at least you know I'll never stoop to fighting and then asking you to punish anyone who does the exact same things I've done. I can't even count how many times over the years you've posted "knock it off " or some variation to me, and I always say "you're right, I went too far that time" and move on. I never whine "but but he he he he that poster over there didn't get in trouble" LOL apparently a few posters here are giant pussies though. I wont mention any times, because that would be rude but we all know it's Tyr and LongTermFaggot Yeah you pussies, I'm calling you out, stop whining to Jim.

STTAB out.