Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default You pussies

What kind of giant pussy do you have to be to take part in a fight on a message board and then when you get your ass handed to you go whining to the fucking admins and mods to punish the person you willingly fought with on a message board? One giant vagina, that's for sure.

Yes, this is related to Jim's post earlier, and we all know whether we are pussies who ran to Jim and asked him to punish another poster or not. Myself, I've NEVER done that on any board I've ever posted on, and I've had people try to affect my real life over message board bullshit.

Jim, I'm sorry I like to raise hell on message boards, it's too hilarious to laugh at stupid people not to though. I'm never going to stop as long as I"m able to log in, but at least you know I'll never stoop to fighting and then asking you to punish anyone who does the exact same things I've done. I can't even count how many times over the years you've posted "knock it off " or some variation to me, and I always say "you're right, I went too far that time" and move on. I never whine "but but he he he he that poster over there didn't get in trouble" LOL apparently a few posters here are giant pussies though. I wont mention any times, because that would be rude but we all know it's Tyr and LongTermFaggot Yeah you pussies, I'm calling you out, stop whining to Jim.

STTAB out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    What kind of giant pussy do you have to be to take part in a fight on a message board and then when you get your ass handed to you go whining to the fucking admins and mods to punish the person you willingly fought with on a message board? One giant vagina, that's for sure.

Yes, this is related to Jim's post earlier, and we all know whether we are pussies who ran to Jim and asked him to punish another poster or not. Myself, I've NEVER done that on any board I've ever posted on, and I've had people try to affect my real life over message board bullshit.

Jim, I'm sorry I like to raise hell on message boards, it's too hilarious to laugh at stupid people not to though. I'm never going to stop as long as I"m able to log in, but at least you know I'll never stoop to fighting and then asking you to punish anyone who does the exact same things I've done. I can't even count how many times over the years you've posted "knock it off " or some variation to me, and I always say "you're right, I went too far that time" and move on. I never whine "but but he he he he that poster over there didn't get in trouble" LOL apparently a few posters here are giant pussies though. I wont mention any times, because that would be rude but we all know it's Tyr and LongTermFaggot Yeah you pussies, I'm calling you out, stop whining to Jim.

STTAB out.
    Yes, we know--- you are the always innocent eternal victim. You act the victim after starting crap with others here. First you started with Darin, then me, the HighPlains drifter and next Longterm guy.
    Now you run away from Darin and HIGHPLAINSDRIFTER TO NAME MYSELF AND LONGTERM GUY AS PUSSIES THAT WHAT?
    Started crap with you?
    You do this do because you are not only a fukking maggot but also a coward that always gets protection.
    You are like a petulant child that acts up--for the attention you crave-- because he never gets his sorry little ass spanked as it should be spanked by mommy and daddy both.
    I'd be only too happy to meet you face to face.
    But cowardly fukking scum like you are never man enough to do that--.
    Yes, it is easily apparent to any here that are not blathering morons that you are the real pussy, the lying sack of shit that lives to act tough, start shit and then play the victim.
    So fuck off worm.. God what a fuking pansy-ass you are, it is almost unbelievable that any man can be as stupid, arrogant and royally fukked up as you are..
    A fuking worm like you would never, never ever speak face to face with a man the way you do here.
    I feel sorry for any here that give you even a damn ounce of respect or attention..
    You are nothing more than an infesting cockroach here .. Stirring up shit and sitting back like a spoiled child laughing because you always get by with it by playing victim.. .... -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-24-2019 at 11:12 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Thanks LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

STTAB out.
    1 - please please leave me fucking name out of things. You guys fight yourselves if that's what you choose, but I'd rather not be used as a tool.

2 - "I'm never going to stop as long as I'm able to login" - keep it in the cage. I don't need folks poking and prodding, purposely looking for fights.

If shit ensues after a long debate of sorts, it would make sense to move on to the next debate. Or take the futility down here. But little pokes and prods at people that already don't get along, we know is only going to lead to trouble. Do it in here if one must.

*** I don't think negatively of Tyr, LTG or HPD at all. All my friends that I've known for years. None of them are "pussies", but rather very very passionate about what they believe in, and aren't afraid to speak up about it. I admire that. I am not angry with anyone. These are my friends, so don't expect me to join in on any bashing.

But even if NT fought with someone over and over, I would split it up eventually to prevent destruction of the political sections. It's just what is right by the board and the community as a WHOLE. And I respect Rick as much as anyone in my family.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Likes hjmick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Ybut also a coward that always gets protection.
    NOBODY gets "protected" by anyone for anything. NO ONE is above the rules and what is best for all of us. Hell, that includes MYSELF. Folks always seem to think I'm protecting someone when that person doesn't get some sort of ban. But that happens to EVERYONE HERE, so any perception of me protecting anyone is incorrect.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    1 - please please leave me fucking name out of things. You guys fight yourselves if that's what you choose, but I'd rather not be used as a tool.

2 - "I'm never going to stop as long as I'm able to login" - keep it in the cage. I don't need folks poking and prodding, purposely looking for fights.

If shit ensues after a long debate of sorts, it would make sense to move on to the next debate. Or take the futility down here. But little pokes and prods at people that already don't get along, we know is only going to lead to trouble. Do it in here if one must.

*** I don't think negatively of Tyr, LTG or HPD at all. All my friends that I've known for years. None of them are "pussies", but rather very very passionate about what they believe in, and aren't afraid to speak up about it. I admire that. I am not angry with anyone. These are my friends, so don't expect me to join in on any bashing.

But even if NT fought with someone over and over, I would split it up eventually to prevent destruction of the political sections. It's just what is right by the board and the community as a WHOLE. And I respect Rick as much as anyone in my family.
    Wait, you like Rick better than me?! Well ain’t that something.

On second thought, I like Rick better than me, too.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

9. Thanks Elessar, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Yes, we know--- you are the always innocent eternal victim. You act the victim after starting crap with others here. First you started with Darin, then me, the HighPlains drifter and next Longterm guy.
    Now you run away from Darin and HIGHPLAINSDRIFTER TO NAME MYSELF AND LONGTERM GUY AS PUSSIES THAT WHAT?
    Started crap with you?
    You do this do because you are not only a fukking maggot but also a coward that always gets protection.
    You are like a petulant child that acts up--for the attention you crave-- because he never gets his sorry little ass spanked as it should be spanked by mommy and daddy both.
    I'd be only too happy to meet you face to face.
    But cowardly fukking scum like you are never man enough to do that--.
    Yes, it is easily apparent to any here that are not blathering morons that you are the real pussy, the lying sack of shit that lives to act tough, start shit and then play the victim.
    So fuck off worm.. God what a fuking pansy-ass you are, it is almost unbelievable that any man can be as stupid, arrogant and royally fukked up as you are..
    A fuking worm like you would never, never ever speak face to face with a man the way you do here.
    I feel sorry for any here that give you even a damn ounce of respect or attention..
    You are nothing more than an infesting cockroach here .. Stirring up shit and sitting back like a spoiled child laughing because you always get by with it by playing victim.. .... -Tyr
    What are you talking about Tyr Waters? Nowhere in my post, nor anywhere else for that matter, did I "pretend to be a victim" in fact the opposite, I told Jim that I was sorry that I would never stop making fun of idiots like you. LOL I admitted I enjoy starting shit, that is the exact opposite of what you repeatedly claim I do. This level of dishonesty combined with your outright stupidity is why I shall henceforth address you as Tyr Waters, Maxines older -and slightly dumber -white brother.

As for Darin, he and I have only had one run in since my return, and he got the last word in before Jim closed that particular thread and in that last word he asked me not to address him and other than THIS post I have been honoring that request, and you want to call me out for doing so LOL

As for your continued veiled threats about what you would do if we ever met face to face. STFU if you're so mentally deranged that you wish to commit violence on someone you speak to on a message board you need to be interviweed by the FBI , not to mention a mental health professional.

That being said, I'm what 20 years your junior, no doubt in far better shape than you , and have the best combat training money could buy in my resume. I can guarantee you if we ever met face to face I'd say whatever the fuck I wanted to say right to your face

You're a joke Tyr Waters. I'm sure you're next move is to send out a harsh PM warning Jim of the consequences if he doesn't ban me LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Just my two cents here.

Though I have been guilty, many times, of arguing for the sake of arguing. Look at what that accomplishes??? Nothing.

Here we are, all members with totally different views about almost everything, while the country we love is being destroyed from within by
    others who constantly have a need to always be right..and PUNISH anyone with whom they hate, or disagree with because of nothing more than Foolish, Dumb, Hatred that spills from a radical Ideology making ALL AMERICANS distrust ALL AMERICANS.

Granted, this is none of my business here. But....think about it. What's more important? That we get along, or we allow DUMB, STUPID, IGNORANT whiny things...that mean nothing....DIVIDE US???

Isn't that what the enemies of the U.S.A. want? And why should WE help them get what they want?

If we keep fighting among ourselves...there is no reason for them to do anything more.

Remember what Lincoln said?

And, how about this Guy???
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

12. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

What are you talking about Tyr Waters? Nowhere in my post, nor anywhere else for that matter, did I "pretend to be a victim" in fact the opposite, I told Jim that I was sorry that I would never stop making fun of idiots like you. LOL I admitted I enjoy starting shit, that is the exact opposite of what you repeatedly claim I do. This level of dishonesty combined with your outright stupidity is why I shall henceforth address you as Tyr Waters, Maxines older -and slightly dumber -white brother.

As for Darin, he and I have only had one run in since my return, and he got the last word in before Jim closed that particular thread and in that last word he asked me not to address him and other than THIS post I have been honoring that request, and you want to call me out for doing so LOL

As for your continued veiled threats about what you would do if we ever met face to face. STFU if you're so mentally deranged that you wish to commit violence on someone you speak to on a message board you need to be interviweed by the FBI , not to mention a mental health professional.

That being said, I'm what 20 years your junior, no doubt in far better shape than you , and have the best combat training money could buy in my resume. I can guarantee you if we ever met face to face I'd say whatever the fuck I wanted to say right to your face

You're a joke Tyr Waters. I'm sure you're next move is to send out a harsh PM warning Jim of the consequences if he doesn't ban me LOL
    Look at you, crowing like you have won something..
    What? Oh yes, the right to keep on making an ass out of yourself , while feeding an self-aggrandized ego the size of the state of Texas.
    Then you toss in the FBI THREAT- hoping to scare me--fukk you asswipe!
    2. Darin's last post in that thread, so again you lie when you present he asked you anything!
    A. Your lie, below is Darin' s last post.
    B. Darin's last post in that cage thread before it was closed.
    he nailed your sorry ass with it..

the thing is, you are an instigator and asshole and probably liar. That's the thing.
    Your self aggrandizing lie is BELOW, C.
    C.
    As for Darin, he and I have only had one run in since my return, and he got the last word in before Jim closed that particular thread and in that last word he asked me not to address him
    Now show where in that quote that Darin asked the self appointed mighty you, a damn thing.
    He made a bold and definitely true declarative statement about you being an
    1. an instigator
    2. an asshole
    3. probably a liar,( of course we know you are just that and its not probably)

Now you ignorant piece of wasted shit.
    I just showed that you lied to build your damn ego yet again..
    You are an habitual liar and you are most likely lying about your military service as well, IMHO.
    Just a lying loser that wants attention all the time..
    ESAD.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Thanks LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I am begging everyone - PLEASE leave staff 100% out of all of this, and especially anything that has been discussed via PM with anyone. Again, there is a reason that they are called PRIVATE messages. That's why I ask that staff decisions not be fodder for the entire board.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I am begging everyone - PLEASE leave staff 100% out of all of this, and especially anything that has been discussed via PM with anyone. Again, there is a reason that they are called PRIVATE messages. That's why I ask that staff decisions not be fodder for the entire board.
    Just to be clear, I'm not "involving" Darin as a staff member. Tyr Waters brought him up and I merely mentioned that Darin asked me to and I quote "leave him out of my posts" which I have tried to do except in this thread. That has NOTHING to do with Darin as staff member of this board.

Tyr, go read the fucking thread you dumb shit, who cares if it was actually the last post he made in the thread or the next to the last, or the first the fucking point is you said I "ran from him" but no I didn't , I respected his wish that I just not address him. As long as he doesn't address me, which he hasn't.

Darin, I'm sorry I took the bait and brought you up in this thread at all. Tyr Waters just got under my skin.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yeah, you'd like it if I didn't tell the entire board how you beg me for naked pictures in PM daily, wouldn't you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Just to be clear, I'm not "involving" Darin as a staff member. Tyr Waters brought him up and I merely mentioned that Darin asked me to and I quote "leave him out of my posts" which I have tried to do except in this thread. That has NOTHING to do with Darin as staff member of this board.

Tyr, go read the fucking thread you dumb shit, who cares if it was actually the last post he made in the thread or the next to the last, or the first the fucking point is you said I "ran from him" but no I didn't , I respected his wish that I just not address him. As long as he doesn't address me, which he hasn't.

Darin, I'm sorry I took the bait and brought you up in this thread at all. Tyr Waters just got under my skin.
    I'm not worried about staff members or calling them out or whatever... but ANYTHING discussed privately REMAINS PRIVATE. Doesn't matter if it's what someone told me, or I told them, it was discussed in private. There's NO NEED in any of this to even see any of our names unless involved. It ultimately leads to more being posted, hence it not being discussed at all. It gains nothing and always leads to the negative.

Additionally, when my name is used within threads, then others get their own perceptions. I just don't see the point of bringing in or even mentioning other names unless they are in the thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yeah, you'd like it if I didn't tell the entire board how you beg me for naked pictures in PM daily, wouldn't you
    If you were a woman, and stated that I sent PM's looking for boobie pictures, some may have actually believed what you wrote! But you're a guy and I don't even wanna see your face.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

STTAB out.

Says the fat middle aged gay guy trying so hard to get attention..."Scabb" a guy with no family or money...just memories of HIV clinics and late nights at The Stuffed Sewage Sausage Bathhouse and Emporium...."Scabb....."Your such a Fool and a >> short term leftist "Faggot"...And...It All Depends on how long `Jimmy boy `wants to put up with this shit......

**My `middle finger` gets a boner every time I see you Scabby boy....The smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth is your penis you twisted fuck.

@Jim you have a good day....
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 04-24-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Well, I am not staff and will not speak for them.

However, if I do see something going overboard and out of hand,
    I will speak up.

This particular issue got out of hand with insults traded in the open forum.
    One said it was just - what - professional ribbing? There are emote characters to
    indicate that....such as and others.

If I see something out of line, I will contact @jimnyc, another Admin or Mod if they
    are on board - but do it through IM, not in the open. I have been a forum owner,
    Admin, and Moderator. Sometimes I am told I am wrong, but largely I am agreed with.

I still do that in another site.

That is my opinion on this.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

22. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post