Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Default So weird

A true tough guy doesn’t need to insult people because they disagree.
    And doesn’t run away when insulted.
    IMO, of course.

There, now I’m sure everyone will be pissed at me.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    IMO, of course.

Damn , that's as close as I've ever seen you get into the mud.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default For What? Abbey????

Not a chance. "Now...what was the question?"

Looks like it's near the end of the school year. Everybody on Spring Break. No Diploma's for anybody this time!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Damn , that's as close as I've ever seen you get into the mud.
    Yeah, it’s not where I like to be. But Jim doesn’t deserve this, and I’m not liking it either.
    Every once in a while, the Bronx Italian surfaces.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

IMO, of course.

Wow, Abbey is tossing out profanities and snapping! Dayum!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yeah, it’s not where I like to be. But Jim doesn’t deserve this, and I’m not liking it either.
    Now much Italian left in the Bronx, unfortunately. There's still some pockets here and there, as they stick with one another, but those pockets I know of have all shrunk over the years - and has been invaded.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Now much Italian left in the Bronx, unfortunately. There's still some pockets here and there, as they stick with one another, but those pockets I know of have all shrunk over the years - and has been invaded.
    How’s Arthur Ave? I used to get groceries and a very rare dinner out there when I was at Fordham. So good.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'll put it plain Abbey. I left this board what 3 years ago now? When Tyr and a few others first joined because they would argue and fight and hat not with me and then cajole Jim about banning me, and I just left. I gave it a long time and then came back, I NEVER hid who I was from Jim, told him a soon as I rejoined. And of course the fighting has restarted LOL hey I love to fight online , it iis what it is. But I have NEVER asked Jim to ban anyone , nor would I. But, once again I told Jim if I'm ruining the board I'll leave again, and Jim's response was "hell no , I'm not letting members run off other members" and I think it's pretty damn pathetic that grown ass men can't stop whining about other posters better be banned or else. Jim's a better man than me, I'd ban a motherfucker who gave me an ultimatum like that

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Wow, Abbey is tossing out profanities and snapping! Dayum!
    Who, me?

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

How’s Arthur Ave? I used to get groceries and a very rare dinner out there when I was at Fordham. So good.
    I don't get down there too awfully much ever since Diana's grandmother moved away from there... but last I was there it was still cool, and I would hit an Italian bakery and deli for some meats there (can't beat them). Or, if I am leaving the Bronx Zoo, which pretty much never happens.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I don't get down there too awfully much ever since Diana's grandmother moved away from there... but last I was there it was still cool, and I would hit an Italian bakery and deli for some meats there (can't beat them). Or, if I am leaving the Bronx Zoo, which pretty much never happens.
    That is one of the very few reasons I would live anywhere near NYC. The delis and bakeries. Well, and the chance to boo the Yankees on their home field

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'll put it plain Abbey. I left this board what 3 years ago now? When Tyr and a few others first joined because they would argue and fight and hat not with me and then cajole Jim about banning me, and I just left. I gave it a long time and then came back, I NEVER hid who I was from Jim, told him a soon as I rejoined. And of course the fighting has restarted LOL hey I love to fight online , it iis what it is. But I have NEVER asked Jim to ban anyone , nor would I. But, once again I told Jim if I'm ruining the board I'll leave again, and Jim's response was "hell no , I'm not letting members run off other members" and I think it's pretty damn pathetic that grown ass men can't stop whining about other posters better be banned or else. Jim's a better man than me, I'd ban a motherfucker who gave me an ultimatum like that
    I honestly didn't remember you mentioning who you were upon return, although I'm sure we had that back and forth, my brain is just shot I guess. It wasn't until a month or 2 ago, over something, that it was posted on here. Then I went back to my PM's but don't have that far back. It doesn't matter, just pointing out that I had forgotten. I think something like this must have happened -

And 2 - No more please - just STOP with discussing things that were spoken in private. No reasons matter, it just doesn't belong here, whether harmless or not. Get in the habit of NOT doing so. Seriously, do you no see how this isn't good, talking about staff decisions? Yeah, it's something I also wrote publicly, but what I did as a staff member is my choice. Seriously, just quit with anything at all that was private to begin with.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That is one of the very few reasons I would live anywhere near NYC. The delis and bakeries. Well, and the chance to boo the Yankees on their home field
    Hell, in Mamaroneck there is even some awesome Italian bakeries and deli's! And my ass is getting older, and lazier....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Almost forgot, I would do the same, and have done so! LOL It doesn't go over very well when there at the game. Maybe better if the 'legend seats' that I scored just once - but a friend and I had fun out in the right field about 10 rows back. Hell, even got me a baseball during practice batting, they sure do a a lot of HR's in practice! But the Bronx Bombers fans? Let's just say you may want to leave a little early, and make sure you exit from the other side of the stadium from that section!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I honestly didn't remember you mentioning who you were upon return, although I'm sure we had that back and forth, my brain is just shot I guess. It wasn't until a month or 2 ago, over something, that it was posted on here. Then I went back to my PM's but don't have that far back. It doesn't matter, just pointing out that I had forgotten. I think something like this must have happened -

And 2 - No more please - just STOP with discussing things that were spoken in private. No reasons matter, it just doesn't belong here, whether harmless or not. Get in the habit of NOT doing so. Seriously, do you no see how this isn't good, talking about staff decisions? Yeah, it's something I also wrote publicly, but what I did as a staff member is my choice. Seriously, just quit with anything at all that was private to begin with.
    I was referrring to thing written in public sir. I introduced myself (reintroduced myself) as the former Conhog and now STTAB in the introductions thread (I tied to search for that post but gave up)

I haven't purposely repeated anything told me in private, unless it was also something posted on the board.