Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Whiteness is terrorism

This guy should be fired but that would likely never happen. All his info is on his bio page, which just further proves he's a blight on the school. And already 16 students bailed from going there and they lost $200k in donations.

---

Trinity College Professor: ‘Whiteness Is Terrorism’

Controversial Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams wrote that “whiteness is terrorism” in a recent social media post. Underscoring the extremism present on many college campuses, Williams claimed his comments are “not controversial in the academy.”

According to a report from Newsweek, Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams is making waves again. Breitbart News reported in June 2017 that Williams had argued that first responders should have let Representative Steve Scalise die after he was shot during a practice for the congressional baseball game. Williams also shared a blog post by an anonymous author that asked black people to withhold life-saving help from white people in need.

“If you see them drowning. If you see them in a burning building. If they are bleeding out in an emergency room. If the ground is crumbling beneath them. If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other: do nothing,” the post read.

More recently, Williams tweeted that “whiteness is terrorism.” Now, he’s defending those comments. In a conversation with Newsweek, Williams said that his tweets are only controversial to white people.

“They’re not controversial in the academy. They’re not controversial within the black community. I don’t think they’re controversial at all,” Williams said, defending his tweet. “I think they’re controversial with people who see themselves as white, because it reveals in a telegraph that they’re immersed in that whiteness to a point where it’s hard for them to see anything else.”

“I’m referring to whiteness as an ideology, which everyone in the United States is immersed in because we live in a white supremacy society,” Williams added. “Because there are people walking around believing that they’re white and acting as if they’re white, when there’s just the human race.”

16 students from the class of 2021 withdrew their acceptance over the controversies surrounding Williams. In addition, alumni have withheld $200,000 in donations from the university over the administration’s refusal to sanction Williams for his comments about Representative Scalise.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...-is-terrorism/

Bio - http://internet2.trincoll.edu/facPro...px?fid=1000710

And his profile, on the teaching tab, shows he also TEACHES White Supremacy/Systemic Racism as a class

And this page lists not only the Dean and his contact email/info, but of all the staff members in that office. Not that anyone would like to write a letter or anything dumb like that. Maybe a visitor will read this and get the idea.

https://www.trincoll.edu/Academics/d...es/Office.aspx

Tim Cresswell was appointed Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs on July 1, 2016. Reporting to the President, he is the chief academic officer and the second ranking officer of the College.
    timothy.cresswell@trincoll.edu
    (Williams Memorial 120, 860-297-2130)
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Kinda odd how black people are allowed to be so openly racist.

And FTR this guy is a racist pile of trash, but if he needed saving I'd try to make it so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Williams should also remember to tell WHITE COPS to do exactly the same with Blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This guy should be fired but that would likely never happen. All his info is on his bio page, which just further proves he's a blight on the school. And already 16 students bailed from going there and they lost $200k in donations.

---

Trinity College Professor: ‘Whiteness Is Terrorism’

Controversial Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams wrote that “whiteness is terrorism” in a recent social media post. Underscoring the extremism present on many college campuses, Williams claimed his comments are “not controversial in the academy.”

According to a report from Newsweek, Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams is making waves again. Breitbart News reported in June 2017 that Williams had argued that first responders should have let Representative Steve Scalise die after he was shot during a practice for the congressional baseball game. Williams also shared a blog post by an anonymous author that asked black people to withhold life-saving help from white people in need.

“If you see them drowning. If you see them in a burning building. If they are bleeding out in an emergency room. If the ground is crumbling beneath them. If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other: do nothing,” the post read.

More recently, Williams tweeted that “whiteness is terrorism.” Now, he’s defending those comments. In a conversation with Newsweek, Williams said that his tweets are only controversial to white people.

“They’re not controversial in the academy. They’re not controversial within the black community. I don’t think they’re controversial at all,” Williams said, defending his tweet. “I think they’re controversial with people who see themselves as white, because it reveals in a telegraph that they’re immersed in that whiteness to a point where it’s hard for them to see anything else.”

“I’m referring to whiteness as an ideology, which everyone in the United States is immersed in because we live in a white supremacy society,” Williams added. “Because there are people walking around believing that they’re white and acting as if they’re white, when there’s just the human race.”

16 students from the class of 2021 withdrew their acceptance over the controversies surrounding Williams. In addition, alumni have withheld $200,000 in donations from the university over the administration’s refusal to sanction Williams for his comments about Representative Scalise.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...-is-terrorism/

Bio - http://internet2.trincoll.edu/facPro...px?fid=1000710

And his profile, on the teaching tab, shows he also TEACHES White Supremacy/Systemic Racism as a class

And this page lists not only the Dean and his contact email/info, but of all the staff members in that office. Not that anyone would like to write a letter or anything dumb like that. Maybe a visitor will read this and get the idea.

https://www.trincoll.edu/Academics/d...es/Office.aspx

Tim Cresswell was appointed Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs on July 1, 2016. Reporting to the President, he is the chief academic officer and the second ranking officer of the College.
    timothy.cresswell@trincoll.edu
    (Williams Memorial 120, 860-297-2130)
    This is another voice from the OBAMA ACORN SOCIETY in Chicago where killing Black, Young Men has become the standard for Black Young Men.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Kinda odd how black people are allowed to be so openly racist.

And FTR this guy is a racist pile of trash, but if he needed saving I'd try to make it so.
    When I was a lifeguard and later as a First Responder in the USCG, I made NO distinctions
    based on race, creed, nationality, or sexual 'preferences'. A life to be saved is a life to be saved,
    for better or worse. We could not be the judge.

And yes, he is racist to the core
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks Drummond, STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    When I was a lifeguard and later as a First Responder in the USCG, I made NO distinctions
    based on race, creed, nationality, or sexual 'preferences'. A life to be saved is a life to be saved,
    for better or worse. We could not be the judge.

And yes, he is racist to the core
    Exactly . And I believe MOST people feel that way, and only a fe knuckleheads believe otherwise. But damn, why it it only the white knuckleheads that get called out?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Exactly . And I believe MOST people feel that way, and only a fe knuckleheads believe otherwise. But damn, why it it only the white knuckleheads that get called out?
    People have been conditioned to avoid offending those who scream and holler about "their rights" in every controversy that arises.
    Giving in to those weaknesses has, in turn, weakened the population to the point that now the minority of individuals seem to
    run the show. MSM does a lot to push that mindset, in my opinion.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    People have been conditioned to avoid offending those who scream and holler about "their rights" in every controversy that arises.
    Giving in to those weaknesses has, in turn, weakened the population to the point that now the minority of individuals seem to
    run the show. MSM does a lot to push that mindset, in my opinion.
    True, this is when being an asshole comes in handy, I don't give a shit who I offend. I speak my mind lol