Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Ramadan Bombathon

No need to keep up daily, but if you peek in from time to time you will find that during the holiest of all months for Islam, is no different than any other month. In fact, the radical muslims take advantage of this month.

So only 6 days in, there have been 35 attacks and 169 deaths.

---

Sufi shrine bombing in Pakistan kills at least 10

ISLAMABAD — A bombing outside one of Pakistan’s most revered Sufi shrines killed at least 10 people, including five police officers, and wounded at least 20 other people, officials said, raising new concerns about militant violence targeting a moderate strand of Islam.

The bombing took place Wednesday morning in Lahore, the provincial capital of Punjab, near the shrine of an 11th century Sufi saint, Abul Hasan Ali Bin Usman, more popularly known as Data Ganj Bakhsh Hajveri. Police officials said it destroyed a van carrying police commandos who were providing security at the shrine.

Rest - https://www.sfgate.com/world/article...0-13829697.php

9 civilians killed in landmine explosions in Afghanistan

KABUL, May 10 (Xinhua) -- Nine civilians were killed and nine others wounded in landmine explosions in two Afghan provinces, authorities said Friday.

In one incident on Friday morning, five civilians were killed and four others wounded after a vehicle carrying them touched off an improvised explosive device (IED) in Nawa Maish district of central Daykundi province, district chief Hajji Baal Khan told Xinhua.

The wounded were shifted to the district hospital and the next-of-kin of the victims were notified, the official added.

In northern Faryab province, four children were killed and five others wounded in an IED blast in a village of Dawlat Abad district on Thursday evening, provincial police spokesman Abdul Karim Urash told Xinhua.

The children were returning after grazing their animals before the explosion.

Rest - http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/asi..._138048578.htm

IS militants attack house, kill 8 persons in right coast of Mosul

Nineveh (IraqiNews) A security source informed, on Thursday, that eight persons were slaughtered by militants from the Islamic State group, when the latter attacked their house in the right coast of Mosul.

The source said in a press statement that militants from the Islamic State group stormed the house of the elder of Kawar area, located in the right coast of the city of Mosul, while pointed out that the militants slaughtered the elder, his wife and his six sons.

Security forces cordoned off the area, and transferred the bodies to the forensic medicine department, he further added.

Rest - https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/i...oast-of-mosul/

ISIS claims responsibility for suicide bomber blast in Baghdad

BAGHDAD - Islamic State claimed responsibility on Thursday for a blast in Baghdad, saying a suicide bomber had detonated an explosive vest in the northeastern Sadr City district of the Iraqi capital and killed eight people.

"He, thanks to God almighty, entered into a gathering of infidels ... and detonated his vest, killing eight and wounding more than 10 others," the group said in a statement.

Rest - https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/...Baghdad-589309

Five killed in attack on charitable group in Afghanistan

(CNN)Five people were killed and 24 injured in a terrorist attack in Kabul, Afghanistan, on Wednesday, authorities said.

The Taliban quickly claimed responsibility for the attack, in the aftermath of which four terrorists were also killed, according to the Afghan government.

Just before noon local time on Wednesday, the attackers detonated an explosive-laden vehicle at the gates of non-governmental organization Counterpart International in the Afghan capital, said Interior Ministry spokesman Nasrat Rahimy. Images following the blast showed a plume of black smoke rising over the city
    Four terrorists were able to enter the organization's offices before Afghan special forces arrived, Rahimy said. During a nearly five-hour battle, all four were killed. Two hundred of the organization's employees were rescued by Afghan forces. The death toll includes one woman and one special forces member.

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/08/asia/...ntl/index.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So.... one day later, 6 attacks later & 29 dead people later - the holy and peaceful month continues for Islam.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I look at the bright side. They're blowing up their own heathen people. Keep it where it is and keep up the good work
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I look at the bright side. They're blowing up their own heathen people. Keep it where it is and keep up the good work
    Always the same I think. Use small nukes even. Incinerate one another. Roaches Vs. Roaches!

7. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Another day, another 19 dead & 6 more attacks. Game on, Islam!

9. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yesterday was quite the peaceful day from the religion of peace - only 5 terror attacks and 17 dead.

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Jimmy, you racist POS in the 1500s Catholics killed people....................

Did I do that right Petey?

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post

Pete will give you a failing grade - you didn't go back far enough for appropriate comparisons.

And of course I'm a racist, I dared mention that a muslim killed someone. And then I became a racist leader when I continued to point out how much of islam is radicalized and continue to point out their death and carnage that mostly goes ignored.

15. Thanks Gunny, STTAB, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Since when is Muslim a Race?
    Muslim is a religion - a sect.

Using the new liberal definition of biological race?

By science definition there are three, Caucasian, Negroid, and Asian.

Try the racist ploy someplace else.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Pete will give you a failing grade - you didn't go back far enough for appropriate comparisons.

And of course I'm a racist, I dared mention that a muslim killed someone. And then I became a racist leader when I continued to point out how much of islam is radicalized and continue to point out their death and carnage that mostly goes ignored.
    Why can't they at least take out Tlaib and Omar? I'm sure they're the wrong brand or radical shitheads for some other groups of radical shitheads. Throw us a bone ...
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

19. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Since when is Muslim a Race?
    Muslim is a religion - a sect.

Using the new liberal definition of biological race?

By science definition there are three, Caucasian, Negroid, and Asian.

Try the racist ploy someplace else.
    For fuck sakes get your sarcasm detector fixed bro. I hate Muslims more than anyone on this board. ALL of them. I'd declare them a cult and ban them from this country if I could.

21. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Why can't they at least take out Tlaib and Omar? I'm sure they're the wrong brand or radical shitheads for some other groups of radical shitheads. Throw us a bone ...
    They are both divorced whores I believe, that is a death warrant under Sharia, why aren't their families doing the honorable thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

They are both divorced whores I believe, that is a death warrant under Sharia, why aren't their families doing the honorable thing.
    Does it count if you're divorced from your brother?

24. Thanks STTAB, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So here we are since my last update, and it's now day 12 of the holiest month from the most peaceful religion.

So, 3 days later. 14 attacks later & 68 deaths later

26. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

28. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post