Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Sometimes I regret abandoning this extremely long thread that warned of the coming of the greater muslim presence in USA and the fact that Islam will never stop its murdering until it either conquers all or else is destroyed completely itself. If I recall correctly this thread goes back 7 years. And in its multitude of detailed and verified atrocities that the muslims are responsible for, everything points to a group of people that are insanely brainwashed and viciously barbaric/murderous on their black hearts!
    Bur hey, this is "Merica" right.?? live and let live-- even if doing so allows for ones own destruction/enslavement to these filthy vermin.
    After all the dem party assures ignorant peasants, ignorant blinded sheep that the muslims are alright and are only peace loving people.
    Even as anybody can research the news for decades now and see just the opposite is true and also read what the muslims intend to do.
    Read exactly what they are commanded to do!
    That is murder until they win and conquer the entire world.
    Not a game with these people, it is deadly real and already here infesting our nation. .

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...rorist-attacks

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Seven years ago, I started that thread. I was viciously attacked by numerous former members here, for citing truth, and reality.
    I expect nothing has changed.
    Think about these, what is going to happen when they get a nuke and can hit a target they want destroyed.
    Do you think they will decide not to do so, even if its an big American city, millions would die? --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-19-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.