Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So here we are since my last update, and it's now day 12 of the holiest month from the most peaceful religion.

So, 3 days later. 14 attacks later & 68 deaths later

Another 2 days into the peace. I was caught up in it all and it made me sleepy and I missed a day. So here we are 2 days later.

That includes 9 attacks later and 46 dead later.

These numbers maybe wouldn't be so bad in certain areas or... but considering they are during Ramadan, and done via religious actions and terror attacks...

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Sometimes I regret abandoning this extremely long thread that warned of the coming of the greater muslim presence in USA and the fact that Islam will never stop its murdering until it either conquers all or else is destroyed completely itself. If I recall correctly this thread goes back 7 years. And in its multitude of detailed and verified atrocities that the muslims are responsible for, everything points to a group of people that are insanely brainwashed and viciously barbaric/murderous on their black hearts!
    Bur hey, this is "Merica" right.?? live and let live-- even if doing so allows for ones own destruction/enslavement to these filthy vermin.
    After all the dem party assures ignorant peasants, ignorant blinded sheep that the muslims are alright and are only peace loving people.
    Even as anybody can research the news for decades now and see just the opposite is true and also read what the muslims intend to do.
    Read exactly what they are commanded to do!
    That is murder until they win and conquer the entire world.
    Not a game with these people, it is deadly real and already here infesting our nation. .

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...rorist-attacks

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Seven years ago, I started that thread. I was viciously attacked by numerous former members here, for citing truth, and reality.
    I expect nothing has changed.
    Think about these, what is going to happen when they get a nuke and can hit a target they want destroyed.
    Do you think they will decide not to do so, even if its an big American city, millions would die? --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-19-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    For fuck sakes get your sarcasm detector fixed bro. I hate Muslims more than anyone on this board. ALL of them. I'd declare them a cult and ban them from this country if I could.
    I am not 'Bro' for one thing, Slick. If you are being sarcastic, then indicate it.!

Such as:
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So 3 days later, 14 more attacks & 51 more dead.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Just another day at the office for islam. It should be ILLEGAL in ALL modern, western nations.

10. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

No.

No.

NO ...

...this just ... cannot BE !
    We all know that Islam is a 'religion of peace' !! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS TELLS US SO.

.. and political correctness is 'never wrong'. Ask any Leftie, if you don't believe me !!

Next time some terrorist scum gets involved in a bombing, or 'hate-preaches', or beheads a victim, or takes over territory, 'ISIS' style, just remember ... they're all 'imposters', every one. Osama bin Laden was a weird, sick old man, much misunderstood, full to bursting with the milk of human kindness, who always somehow thought his favourite Kalashnikov was really his teddy bear from childhood ....

Terrorists aren't even 'terrorists', don't y'know. They're 'attackers', or 'bombers', or 'extremists'. Anything but really 'terrorists'. We know this, because The BBC Says So ....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I always thought that the Twin Towers should've been replaced, with .....

newer-wtc finger.jpg
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So 3 days later, 14 more attacks & 51 more dead.

I've been MIA on the subject and the muslims continue their peace. 11 days later, 64 attacks I missed & I also missed 340 more deaths.

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post