Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Wow, just remembered, Tyrion freed Jaime, who ended up ringing the bells I believe. So how will Dany handle that betrayal? Will she find out that Tyrion freed the dead man?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I think they could have made 2 more seasons out of this!! I agree 100%, this last season feels SO rushed and major plot points don't seem to be being wrapped up. I'm gonna have a billion questions, and no way they answer all of them next week!

The Night King alone. ALL OF THAT? And then - boom and done?

I just read this morning a rumor that he has finished the last 2 books. I wonder how they will line up with how the show played out?

And WHY did they rush anyway? Why not just do a longer season, or another season - instead of rushing things to the end? I'm so confused over my favorite show ever! Sucks to invest so much time and love it so much, but then feel like the floor dropped out a little here at the end.
    Screenshot_20190514-124517.jpg
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Arya is going to kill Danny, Greyworm will kill Arya, Jon will kill Greyworm, then name Sansa and Tyrian queen and king then move back with the wild-lings, Bran will be the Grand Maester, Brienne will be the hand of the queen after she gives birth to Jaime's son, Davos will leave and go back to the ocean, Bronn will take over Castily Rock, Pod will take Riverrun.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

5. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    Arya is going to kill Danny, Greyworm will kill Arya, Jon will kill Greyworm, then name Sansa and Tyrian queen and king then move back with the wild-lings, Bran will be the Grand Maester, Brienne will be the hand of the queen after she gives birth to Jaime's son, Davos will leave and go back to the ocean, Bronn will take over Castily Rock, Pod will take Riverrun.
    Ok, ok, I can see some of those!

I know Arya is definitely in the picture for killing Dany. She is a dang assassin after all, and I think she's beyond pissed like others, being on the ground there trying to save people, in a futile effort.

Greyworm killing Arya would suck. But he IS loyal to Dany. And yeah, IF he did anything to her, no doubt he would pay for it.

And Tyrion and Sansa did start hitting it off once again when they were in the crypts together in episode 3. I could deal with that scenario!! But I don't see it for some reason, too easy and too nice to have a couple win it an be happy. There's no happiness in Game of Thrones!!

Bran has to be grand maester or something like that to utilize who he is now. Either that or kill him.

A shame that Brienne was SO honorable throughout the entire show, to be left with the knucklehead leaving and dying. But her honor continues and would be a good way to wrap up her character, in addition to being knighted... have her further in such a role of importance when it's said and done.

Bronn kinda pissed me off the way he turned on the brothers for money so quickly and easily, and came off like a jerk. I hope he bites it now in the end!

I wish the last episode was like 3-4 hours and it was meant for part action and a few hours dedicated to wrapping up loose ends and more or less explaining shit from throughout the series!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

So I saw this and just had to bring it here
    Last edited by Bilgerat; 05-15-2019 at 09:33 AM.
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Dany destroys the iron throne because she doesn't want people to be ruled by anyone. But, she is pissed at Sansa and Jon is worried Sansa will be killed by Dany. He feels he caused it by betraying his queen and lures Dany away and sacrifices himself in a murder suicide. Each "kingdom" becomes a democracy with elected leaders and no more wars over who has right to rule.
    I came pretty close ....
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

10. Likes CSM, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I've never watched a minute of any of it.

Don't have HBO.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I think they all start seeing the light, and Dany remains all Mad King and defends her actions. I think she must kill someone else, and it'll probably be Tyrion. I think Jon will then draw Dany in closer, but then stab her to death, with no other choice but to do so to prevent her from doing more carnage.

I think he takes the black again, and now that the 999th is gone, he would be the 1,000th lord commander at the wall that they rebuild. Someone more like Sansa gets the crown, or maybe even the dumbo Bran Stark.
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I came pretty close ....
    I came somewhat close in one of my posts!

She did wholeheartedly defend her actions. I think the killing, while not Tyrion, was the continued killing at Kings Landing of the Lannister soldiers, and her talk of still going to various places. The/he knew she wasn't going to stop. So John tells her that she is his queen forever, kisses her and draws her in - and then stabs her to death.

He does go to the wall again, but not by choice.

Sansa gets a crown, but she is now queen of the north. Dumbo Bran Stark ends up with the crown.

13. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post