What? How the hell do you make a statement as such while at the same time being a monster supporter of abortion?

If the things she states are true - then she would have the same stance as me - but she doesn't - and she's lying and an idiot at the same time.

NO ONE wants to get an abortion? If folks did the things I stated, and had some personal responsibility, then abortion rates would go down more than dramatically. Take responsibility! You can still have fun and sex - but if you DO NOT want a baby at that time, then take precautions, of which MANY are available. Spend a few dollars, or even get freebies. Take damn responsibility for yourselves.

I've heard guys tell me they didn't use a condom because it just felt better without. Ok, and if that is your stance - did you guys as a couple discuss this, and maybe start on the pill or another manner in which prevents an unwanted pregnancy? SO MANY OPTIONS - and so so many times it ends up at abortion - and most of the times it's because they don't want a baby, and didn't take responsibility. And for that - there have been between 50-60 million babies aborted.

---

Fierce Abortion Advocate Alyssa Milano Now Claims She Is ‘Pro-Life’

Actress Alyssa Milano is fiercely pro-abortion.

But in an interview on CNN on Tuesday, Milano said she is actually pro-life.

“I don’t think there’s a human on the planet that is not pro-life,” she said told Chris Cuomo on “Cuomo Prime Time.” “Nobody wants to get an abortion — nobody. We are all pro-life.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-is-pro-life/