Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Deep state treason

Unlike the lefties, I'm not going to declare all those that I "accuse" guilty until these investigations that I have been pleading for, get completed. I see a LOT of wrongdoing, for years from them. Things NEED to be investigated as I've been saying. Personally, I think laws WERE broken and they WILL find out what and who. Will they hold them responsible? We shall see. I think they found Hillary in the midst of wrongdoing, and even showed it - but then no penalty, so who knows.

But if something like this is proven, I agree it's treason. No one should be actively working against the president in such a manner. And certainly not with foreign entities. If proven - jail you go to.

And since on the subject of treason, I'l post another article. They are mainly Trump tweets and his stance. And it sure sounds like this whole thing was plotted - and if so - some need some serious jail time. He's a little more dramatic, or retarded, but I think he's correct.

---

DEEP STATE TREASON: Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China to Quit Negotiating Until Trump is Removed in 2020

DEEP STATE TREASON–

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.
    Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...moved-in-2020/

President Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, “TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON!”

President Trump put the treasonous Spygate coup plotters on notice Friday morning in a tweetstorm.

The President was very actively tweeting Friday morning and invoked one of his 2016 campaign war cries, “DRAIN THE SWAMP!”

Trump then called out former FBI Director James Comey.

“What happened is that Donald Trump won. Down goes Comey.” Trump tweeted quoting Fox & Friends.

Lock them up, says Trump.

“My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON!”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-was-treason/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Stuff like this happened because everyone including Trump was so surprised when HIllary didn't cheat her way to a win that he wasn't actually prepared to do the job and thus didn't have people lined up to replace all existing political appointees.

He should have fired EVERY single person who an Obama leftover, but of course at the time he had no idea that Obama had weaponized every agency of the Executive branch to the extent that he did

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If this isn't treason, or even sedition, then what is?

This is blatant undermining of the president of the United States.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post

The traitor obama had 8 years to both infest and infect all important Federal government entities with handpicked traitors like himself and his dem party allies. I think Trump had no clue that such an evil infiltration had taken place on such deep and massive scale.
    Thus even realizing part of it took a year or more, then took another yer to come to grips with its gigantic scale. Then takes time to first identify and then replace thousands of people in high positions in all the Federal government departments!
    In Trump's 2nd term he had better get the job done on this.. obama the piece of shit installed thousands of sworn enemies of this nation into high positions of power!
    obama was the first President of this nation to be a damn traitor. -I know the damn truth in that statement.
    I also know that obama will never face justice for it. As his globalist masters and handlers protect him.. .--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    The traitor obama had 8 years to both infest and infect all important Federal government entities with handpicked traitors like himself and his dem party allies. I think Trump had no clue that such an evil infiltration had taken place on such deep and massive scale.
    Thus even realizing part of it took a year or more, then took another yer to come to grips with its gigantic scale. Then takes time to first identify and then replace thousands of people in high positions in all the Federal government departments!
    In Trump's 2nd term he had better get the job done on this.. obama the piece of shit installed thousands of sworn enemies of this nation into high positions of power!
    obama was the first President of this nation to be a damn traitor. -I know the damn truth in that statement.
    I also know that obama will never face justice for it. As his globalist masters and handlers protect him.. .--Tyr
    You are so right, my friend. He LITERALLY, BELONGS IN PRISON, for none other than LYING about being born in Hawaii, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You are so right, my friend. He LITERALLY, BELONGS IN PRISON, for none other than LYING about being born in Hawaii, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Yes, that is just the tip of the iceberg. But that got him the position , and after that he was untouchable. Engage in treason with total impunity..
    Still he spout of lies and engages in treason tho' not even in office..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

10. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Definitely Sedition! They need to face the music.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

12. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

The majority on the left, to include US government employees are already guilty of sedition.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke