Unlike the lefties, I'm not going to declare all those that I "accuse" guilty until these investigations that I have been pleading for, get completed. I see a LOT of wrongdoing, for years from them. Things NEED to be investigated as I've been saying. Personally, I think laws WERE broken and they WILL find out what and who. Will they hold them responsible? We shall see. I think they found Hillary in the midst of wrongdoing, and even showed it - but then no penalty, so who knows.

But if something like this is proven, I agree it's treason. No one should be actively working against the president in such a manner. And certainly not with foreign entities. If proven - jail you go to.

And since on the subject of treason, I'l post another article. They are mainly Trump tweets and his stance. And it sure sounds like this whole thing was plotted - and if so - some need some serious jail time. He's a little more dramatic, or retarded, but I think he's correct.

---

DEEP STATE TREASON: Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China to Quit Negotiating Until Trump is Removed in 2020

DEEP STATE TREASON–

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.
Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...moved-in-2020/

President Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, “TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON!”

President Trump put the treasonous Spygate coup plotters on notice Friday morning in a tweetstorm.

The President was very actively tweeting Friday morning and invoked one of his 2016 campaign war cries, “DRAIN THE SWAMP!”

Trump then called out former FBI Director James Comey.

“What happened is that Donald Trump won. Down goes Comey.” Trump tweeted quoting Fox & Friends.

Lock them up, says Trump.

“My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON!”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-was-treason/