Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Default Going Through My Purse

Over $50 in Starbucks gift cards. Only a $25 for Amazon and $5. for Wildflower. LOL!
    “The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.” De Tocqueville

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)

I have a rule I've had since I was a kid. No going through a woman's purse. Saves a LOT of questions
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

4. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Over $50 in Starbucks gift cards. Only a $25 for Amazon and $5. for Wildflower. LOL!
    Hey, that's like 2 days of coffee at Starbucks!!
    “A person who has never owned a dog has missed a wonderful part of life.”Bob Barker
    “Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”Dean Koontz
    "If I could be half the person my dog is, I'd be twice the human I am" - Charles Yu

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I have a rule I've had since I was a kid. No going through a woman's purse. Saves a LOT of questions
    Very smart. I love coffee, Starbucks? Not so much. My daughter though, just remembers 'coffee' so I always get the gift cards from her. Don't use them much, obviously. LOL!
    “The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.” De Tocqueville

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Was the $25 card from Amazon one you got from something you bought?

I've bought so much stuff from Amazon, but never saw a gift card offered with anything.

But Amazon, holy cow, that's the first place I go to look for stuff. I love Amazon, and having prime has paid for itself so many times with the free shipping it's ridiculous. I like the 5% cash back too. I have used the 0% interest on payments but decided the 5% cash back is better. I used that on the new Dell.

9. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Was the $25 card from Amazon one you got from something you bought?

I've bought so much stuff from Amazon, but never saw a gift card offered with anything.

But Amazon, holy cow, that's the first place I go to look for stuff. I love Amazon, and having prime has paid for itself so many times with the free shipping it's ridiculous. I like the 5% cash back too. I have used the 0% interest on payments but decided the 5% cash back is better. I used that on the new Dell.
    I think the card was from Christmas. I get a ton of Amazon cards from friends and family, especially when I was up in Sedona, no shopping without traveling for over an hour. Heck, I had to find a 'mother of the groom' dress from Amazon. I'm usually good about just adding them to my account, that one got by for some reason. (Messy purse.)

I don't do credit, though have been tempted with Amazon. I have gotten quite a bit of free stuff from them for reviews. If this summer is not too busy, I think I'll try to get on Vine list, they've asked me 3 times.

11. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post