Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default This Cafeteria Worker Getting Fired for Feeding a Hungry Child is Everything That's W

U.S.
    This Cafeteria Worker Getting Fired for Feeding a Hungry Child is Everything That's Wrong With America
    SheKnows Jennifer Mattern, SheKnows 20 hours ago

lunch-shaming
    If you needed more proof that no good deed goes unpunished in 2019, well, look no further this morning: A New Hampshire cafeteria worker, moved by the plight of a hungry child, gave the child a hot school lunch. The child’s account was in arrears. Was the worker rewarded? Oh, hell no. She was promptly fired — and accused of $8 worth of theft. If these aren’t End Times, we’re not really looking forward to it getting much worse, people. Especially when it comes to lunch-shaming.

Her name is Bonnie Kimball, and she worked in the lunchroom at Mascoma Valley Regional High School for almost five years. Kimball apparently knew all the kids well and assumed she was doing the right thing by feeding the boy in question until his account could be sorted out.

Kimball alerted the boy to the situation privately when he added a few extra lunch items (“a la carte” items) to his lunch tray. She told him to let his mom know it was time to add some money to his lunch account. But that day, an actual spy was on hand: a manager for Kimball’s employer, Cafe Services (can’t make this stuff up). The Cafe Services manager overseeing the lunchroom that day noticed the exchange and reported it to Kimball’s boss.

Cut to the next day, when the student paid his lunch bill and this all should have been done and over with. Not so fast; this is 2019, remember? Despite the bill being paid to satisfaction, Kimball was hauled into the school office by two managers later in the day and fired over the incident and feeding the boy before his $8 tab had been paid the day before.

Kimball spoke with UnionLeader.com. “I was doing what I was told to do. We weren’t supposed to pull [take] trays,” she said. Kimball explained to the site that she had been instructed to allow kids to eat as necessary while quietly letting them know their accounts needed payment.

Two other lunchroom employees at Mascoma High School quit their jobs in protest of the treatment of Kimball.

The chairman of the school board, Cookie Hebert, told UnionLeader.com that Cafe Services must make sure the policies of the school district are followed to the letter — and here’s the loophole they used to fire Kimball: The policy that kids can eat lunch allegedly does not cover “a la carte” items, only the basic school lunch.

The school district thus far has taken a most cowardly stance to Kimball’s firing. The district employees refuse to comment on Kimball’s job loss beyond repeating that Cafe Services was technically Kimball’s employer, and she was not *actually* a school district worker. Uh huh. .....................

Sad is not that liberal schools are ran this way. Feed that one child get fired, yet dems buy black votes by feeding them tens of billions dollars a year.
    I bet anybody here that student that was given the meal--- wait for it-- was white..
    If the kid had been black, gay/trans or an illegal, we would have never heard of this story.
    This is power that these liberal dem vermin have seized over the last 5 decades....
    Dem party is anti-american, pro- darkness and allied with this nation's enemies= muslims..
    That is the straight truth of it all.. I feel sorry for those that can not else just refuse to see/admit that very serious and tragic truth.-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-18-2019 at 07:31 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

So far as I read, that just downright sucks!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!