Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Man Arrested on Terror Charges After Discussing Bombing Trump Tower

People can be so stupid sometimes.

---

Man Arrested on Terror Charges After Discussing Bombing Trump Tower

A New Jersey man is under arrest on terror charges after holding discussions about bombing Trump Tower and New York City’s Israeli Consulate, according to NBC 4 report, citing law enforcement sources.

The suspect, 20-year-old Jonathan Xie of Basking Ridge, was taken into police custody Wednesday morning on charges stemming from attempting to provide material support to a designated terror group, making a threat of interstate commerce, and making false statements. NBC 4 further reports the man made false statements to enlist in the U.S. military and transferred funds overseas to aid Hamas terrorists. Xie is said to have also issued a series of threats to “pro-Israel” organizations in the U.S.

NBC 4 reports:

Prosecutors say he went as far as completing a Security Clearance Application for National Security Positions in February and answered “no” to the question “Have you ever associated with anyone involved in activities to further terrorism.” An error occurred in the application processing and he had to do it again 10 days later. Again, he answered no to that question. […]

Last month, FBI surveillance saw Xie outside Trump Tower in Manhattan. Shortly thereafter, according to Instagram records, he posted two photos to his account, one with the words “[S]hould I bomb Trump Tower,” a “Yes/No” poll and an emoji of a bomb imposed over the Trump Tower building image.
    Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...g-trump-tower/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Figures, a muslim, and he was gonna blow up the Israeli embassy as well. Oh AND wanted to provide support to Hamas. For what? Their legit political actions?

---

Islamic Man Arrested For Threats To Blow Up Trump Tower, Israeli Embassy, DOJ Says

The Department of Justice announced on Wednesday that an Islamic man in New Jersey has been arrested for allegedly threatening to blow up Trump Tower and the Israeli embassy in New York City, providing support to Hamas, and threatening to shoot up pro-Israel supporters.

The 20-year-old man, who will not be named by The Daily Wire, was arrested on Wednesday morning for "attempting to provide material support to Hamas, lying on his application to enlist in the U.S. Army, and making a threat against pro-Israel supporters," the DOJ said in a statement.

According to the criminal complaint, the suspect emailed the Al-Qassam Brigades, which is the military wing of the Palestinian-Arab Hamas terrorist organization, stating that he "reverted to Islam a few weeks ago" and was interested in joining the group.

"In April 2019, [the suspect] appeared in an Instagram Live video wearing a black ski mask and stated that he was against Zionism and the neo-liberal establishment. When asked by another participant in the video if he would go to Gaza and join Hamas, [the suspect] stated 'yes, If I could find a way,'" the DOJ stated. "Later in the video, [the suspect] displayed a Hamas flag and retrieved a handgun. He then stated 'I’m gonna go to the [expletive] pro-Israel march and I’m going to shoot everybody.'"

In other social media posts, the suspect stated, "I want to shoot the pro-israel demonstrators ... you can get a gun and shoot your way through or use a vehicle and ram people ... all you need is a gun or vehicle to go on a rampage ... I do not care if security forces come after me, they will have to put a bullet in my head to stop me."

"In December 2018, [the suspect] sent $100 via Moneygram to an individual in Gaza who [the suspect] believed to be a member of the Al-Qassam Brigades — a faction of Hamas that has conducted attacks, to include suicide bombings against civilian targets inside Israel," DOJ added.

In February 2019, the suspect stated that he wanted to join the U.S. Army so he could "learn how to kill ... So [he] can use that knowledge."

The suspect completed a security clearance application for national security positions in February — an application on which law enforcement claims he lied when he stated that he had never "associated with anyone involved in activities to further terrorism."

In April, the FBI surveilled the suspect outside of Trump Tower in New York City. Immediately after visiting the building, the suspect wrote on Instagram: "I want to bomb Trump Tower."

In another Instagram post, the suspect wrote: "Okay, so I went to NYC today and passed by Trump Tower and then I started laughing hysterically ... shit I forgot to visit the Israeli embassy in NYC ... i want to bomb this place along with trump tower."

"Each count of attempt to provide material support to a designated terrorist organization carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine," the DOJ added. "Each count of making false statements related to international and domestic terrorism carries a maximum penalty of eight years in prison and a $250,000 fine. The count of transmitting a threat in interstate commerce carries a penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47552...-ryan-saavedra
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

A bit more on this guy: https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/s...s-making-false

Jonathan Xie, 20, of Basking Ridge, New Jersey, was arrested this morning and is charged by complaint with two counts of attempting to provide material support to a designated terrorist organization, two counts of making false statements, and one count of transmitting a threat in interstate commerce. He is scheduled to appear this afternoon before U.S. Magistrate Judge Mark Falk in Newark federal court.

“Homegrown violent extremists like Xie are a serious threat to national security,” U.S. Attorney Carpenito said. “The actions that he took and planned to take made that threat both clear and present, and we commend our law enforcement partners for working closely with us to stop him before he could carry out his plans to commit violence on American soil. We will continue to do everything in our power to safeguard our country and its citizens from the threat of terrorism, whether that threat comes from abroad or – as here – from within.”

According to documents filed in this case and statements made in court:

In April 2019, Xie appeared in an Instagram Live video wearing a black ski mask and stated that he was against Zionism and the neo-liberal establishment. When asked by another participant in the video if he would go to Gaza and join Hamas, Xie stated “yes, If I could find a way.” Later in the video, Xie displayed a Hamas flag and retrieved a handgun. He then stated “I’m gonna go to the [expletive] pro-Israel march and I’m going to shoot everybody.” In subsequent Instagram posts, Xie stated, “I want to shoot the pro-israel demonstrators . . . you can get a gun and shoot your way through or use a vehicle and ram people . . . all you need is a gun or vehicle to go on a rampage . . . I do not care if security forces come after me, they will have to put a bullet in my head to stop me.”

In December 2018, Xie sent $100 via Moneygram to an individual in Gaza who Xie believed to be a member of the Al-Qassam Brigades – a faction of Hamas that has conducted attacks, to include suicide bombings against civilian targets inside Israel. At approximately the same time that Xie sent the money, he posted on his Instagram account “Just donated $100 to Hamas. Pretty sure it was illegal but I don’t give a damn.” In April 2019, Xie sent a link to a website for the Al-Qassam Brigades to an FBI employee who was acting online in an undercover capacity. Xie described the website as a “Hamas” website and stated he had previously sent a donation to the group. Xie then sent screenshots of the website to the undercover employee and demonstrated how to use a new feature on the website that allows donations to be sent via Bitcoin. On or about April 26, 2019, Xie sent a donation of approximately $20 in Bitcoin (including transaction fees) via the website as a test to see whether the Bitcoin feature worked.

In February 2019, Xie stated that he wanted to join the U.S. Army “to learn how to kill… So I can use that knowledge.” He stated “Idk [I don’t know] if I pass the training…If I should do lone wolf.That is why I have to learn military techniques from the Army . . . ” Consistent with his plan to join the U.S. Army, Xie completed Security Clearance Application for National Security Positions in February 2019. He answered “no” to the question “Have you EVER associated with anyone involved in activities to further terrorism?” An error occurred in processing Xie’s application and Xie was required to complete the application a second time approximately ten days later. He again answered “no” to the question.

The investigation revealed additional social media accounts for Xie, including a YouTube account which contained, among other things, a playlist containing videos, many of which advocated or propagandized Soldiers for Allah, the war in Syria, Hezbollah (a foreign terrorist organization), and the Houthi movement in Yemen, as well as support for Bashar al Assad, Saddam Hussein, and North Korea.

Around April 20, 2019, FBI surveillance observed Xie outside of the Trump Tower building in New York City. Shortly thereafter, according to Instagram records, Xie posted two photos to his Instagram account: One with the words “I want to bomb Trump Tower" imposed over the building image and the other with the words “[S]hould I bomb Trump Tower,” a “Yes/No” poll, and an emoji of a bomb imposed over the Trump Tower building image. Xie subsequently posted on Instagram, “Okay, so I went to NYC today and passed by Trump Tower and then I started laughing hysterically . . . shit I forgot to visit the Israeli embassy in NYC . . .i want to bomb this place along with trump tower.”

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm sorry , but it is stupid to trust any Muslim right now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Lying on an SF-86 is a federal crime.

I am glad the Army did not take him.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Islam should be outlawed in America, and anywhere else if they're smart.

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-23-2019 at 09:28 PM.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post