A part of me, in theory, thinks this is the right thing to do. Enough is enough already. But at the same time, even so, I don't think he can do this. The government must keep running, even with the idiots doing their thing. Maybe not him having a meeting with Pelosi and Schumer, and then tossing them basically, as he did today - but beyond that, things must go on.

Continue with things and make things abundantly clear at the same time.

---

Trump says he won’t do an infrastructure bill while Democrats continue to investigate him

---President Donald Trump abruptly walked out of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., at the White House on Wednesday.

---The meeting was supposed to be the second official sit-down between the president and Democratic congressional leadership specifically focused on infrastructure.

---“I walked into the room and I told Sen. Schumer and Speaker Pelosi, ‘I want to do infrastructure’ ... but we can’t do it under these circumstances,” Trump said at a last-minute Rose Garden event.

President Donald Trump abruptly walked out of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., at the White House on Wednesday, telling reporters moments later that he would not negotiate on legislation with Democrats while he was still under investigation by several committees.

Wednesday’s meeting was supposed to be the second official sit-down between the president and Democratic congressional leadership specifically focused on infrastructure.

“I walked into the room and I told Sen. Schumer and Speaker Pelosi, ‘I want to do infrastructure’ ... but we can’t do it under these circumstances,” Trump said at a last-minute Rose Garden event.

Rest - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/trum...ure-talks.html