While I'm 100% confident she will support the anti-Trump stuff, I honestly haven't heard much from her. But she was loud and clear on this one, and yep, it's more idiocy.

---

Sheila Jackson Lee demanded 'internal task force' to investigate child deaths - then she was reminded it already exists

Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee demanded there be an “internal” DHS task force to investigate child migrant deaths, but then was informed that such an entity already exists.

“I believe there should be an internal task force set up dealing with children, dealing with children’s death,” Jackson Lee said Wednesday during a House Homeland Security hearing. She was speaking to Kevin McAleenan, the acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). “My question to you is: Will you set up an internal in-house task force to deal with … these deaths, to find what solutions should be put in place?”

The acting DHS secretary then informed Jackson Lee that the task force she was describing already exists within the department.

“We already have internal task forces working these issues,” McAleenan responded. In response, Jackson Lee asked for the names of the individuals involved because Americans are “outraged.”

The exchange follows the death of a 16-year-old Guatemalan migrant who passed away while in Border Patrol custody.

The Guatemalan boy was apprehended on May 13 for illegally crossing the U.S. border near Hidalgo, Texas. He was diagnosed with the flu and prescribed medicine Sunday after telling medical staff he didn’t feel well. However, he was found unresponsive by Monday morning while in the Weslaco Station in Texas.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/22/j...-force-exists/