Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Remember John Walker Lindh?

He's being 'freed' in spite of further radicalization:

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/05/...ing-prisoners/

“American Taliban” Freed Despite Reports Of Radicalizing Other Prisoners

ED MORRISSEYPosted at 8:41 am on May 23, 2019

Remember John Walker Lindh? One of America’s first detainees in the war on terror walked out of prison today after serving seventeen years of a 20-year sentence for terrorism. Reports that Lindh spent time in prison evangelizing for violent Islamist radicalism has some questioning why the federal government let him out ever:

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Saw that elsewhere this morn and didn't get to posting about it yet. This is insane. The fact that he got ONE day off his sentence is insane. And will now be living in the great state of Virginia.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

---

Unrepentant: Letters from Freed ‘American Taliban’ John Walker Lindh Praise Islamic State, Afghan Jihad

The infamous “American Taliban” John Walker Lindh wrote a few letters to reporters and authors praising Afghan Taliban jihad and the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), prompting recipients of the correspondence to label him unrepentant as authorities released the jihadi into U.S. communities on Thursday.

“The Islamic State is clearly very sincere and serious about fulfilling the long-neglected religious obligation to establish a caliphate through armed struggle, which is the only correct method,” Lindh wrote to NBC News’ Los Angeles station KNBC from prison in a letter unveiled Wednesday.

NBC reveals:

Lindh expressed that sentiment — in response to a question from the station about whether ISIS represents Islam —after ISIS had beheaded Americans in well-publicized videos, including journalist James Foley in August 2014. It was his third of four letters in a series of correspondence with KNBC.
    After initially expressing remorse about joining the Taliban, Lindh sounded a different tune to NBC, goading that he was proud “to take part in the Afghan jihad.”

The “American Taliban” has maintained correspondence with news outlets from prison, including Graeme Wood from the Atlantic.

“His more than 17 years in captivity seem, on the basis of this correspondence, to have converted Lindh from an al-Qaeda supporter to an Islamic State supporter,” Wood determined.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-afghan-jihad/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Graphic miscarriage of justice and national security.

Take him to Iran and boot his ass out of a plane with no instructions on how to
    engage a parachute.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Graphic miscarriage of justice and national security.

Take him to Iran and boot his ass out of a plane with no instructions on how to
    engage a parachute.
    Just throw him out with no parachute.

I hope someone bumps him off.