Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default NY Times: ‘Pregnancy Kills. Abortion Saves Lives’

Only a leftie would think like this. Or a doctor performing late term abortions. And only lefties would print this tripe.

---

NY Times: ‘Pregnancy Kills. Abortion Saves Lives’

The New York Times has launched a full-court press on behalf of the abortion industry with an op-ed titled: “Pregnancy Kills. Abortion Saves Lives.”

Written by Warren M. Hern, who specializes in performing late-term abortions, the article asserts that every pregnancy poses a “serious health risk” to the mother.

“Pregnancy always comes with some irreducible risk of death,” Dr. Hern warns, whereas “abortion can be lifesaving.”

In his essay, Dr. Hern is reacting to the new Alabama law that significantly limits abortions in that state, suggesting that what legislators are restricting is a lifesaving procedure.

“Alabama’s new law claims that it does not prohibit abortion if there is a ‘reasonable medical judgment’ that the pregnancy poses a ‘serious health risk’ to the woman,” Hern notes. “But pregnancy itself poses a ‘serious health risk’ — including the risk of dying and losing all bodily functions.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...n-saves-lives/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Long term abortions do save lives.

Now hear me out.

The majority of abortions are performed on black women. More abortions means fewer black babies who would likely grow up to be violent criminals.

Hence, abortions save lives.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Long term abortions do save lives.

Now hear me out.

The majority of abortions are performed on black women. More abortions means fewer black babies who would likely grow up to be violent criminals.

Hence, abortions save lives.
    That is a stretch.

I fully disagree with abortion unless the fetus is already dead or so deformed as to not be able to survive long.
    Also, cases of rape and incest might merit it.

To me, race is not of concern. I do agree unprotected black women are highly involved, though.
    Need to keep their legs shut and get off the welfare dole.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!