Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Foolish Pelosi Forces Trump to Declassify and Re-Elects Him

We''ll have to see for sure, but I think JUST continuing the BS will cost the democrats dearly. Then how many get caught up in the rigging for Hillary, and then the BS on Trump? And Pelosi can no longer reel in the younger and newer crowds. So she gives in, and elects Trump.

---

Foolish Pelosi Forces Trump to Declassify and Re-Elects Him

It would have happened sooner or later, but Nancy Pelosi's out-of-control behavior—accusing Trump of a cover-up before meeting with him (sheesh), demanding his family stage an intervention (double sheesh), etc.—clearly forced the president finally to issue a memo giving Attorney General Barr authority to declassify the 2016 campaign surveillance documents. (He undoubtedly had it in his hip pocket for a while.)

The memo requires all agencies to "promptly provide such assistance and information as the Attorney General may request in connection with that review." That includes the secretaries of State, Treasury, Defense, and Energy as well as, importantly, the director of national intelligence and the director of the CIA.

Result: game changer. The re-election of Donald Trump will be dated from the evening of May 23, 2109. And the supposedly politically-savvy Ms. Pelosi will be marked down as the instigator.

You almost feel sorry for her. The speaker was unable to face down the simple-minded, juvenile leftists in her own caucus and ended up being their lackey, actually even becoming one of them herself. What a sad and pathetic way to finish your career.

So we will be saying good-bye to the obstruction meme. How do you obstruct an investigation that not only came up empty (i. e. no collusion) but is certain to be revealed as a treasonous set-up from the start?

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Baker, etc., etc., not to mention, Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud and a number of self-righteous clowns in MI-6 and Australian intel. You can add on Samantha Power (wait until the "unmasking " information comes out), Susan Rice, even Mueller (his whole investigation will be revealed as farce—you can bet he'll never testify) and, needless to say, Barack Obama. Finally, we can safely predict, a whole set of new names we have never heard before will appear, straight out of the pages of The Quiet American or Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

The next few months will be historic. The Democrat beehive will be going even crazier. That "distinguished legislator" Richard "The Lion-Hearted" Blumenthal was almost instantly on CNN Thursday night complaining that Trump was unfairly releasing documents (or something) to a semi-baffled and justifiably-fearful Anderson Cooper. (Perhaps Richard was there to head off accusations that the other Blumenthal—Sidney—was one of the authors of Steele dossier.)

Popcorn time for conservatives has come. But it's good to remember the old saw: It's never as good or as bad as you think it is.

Still, conservatives and libertarians should enjoy. They deserve it after the nausea of the last two years. Consider this a great dessert after a terrible meal.

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/fool...re-elects-him/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm not concerned about Trump , he will be reelected, but god damned we gotta do something about getting these dishonest pieces of shit who face zero consequences for their actions out of Congress.

There are actually people who just today are posting on Schiff's and Pelosi's FB pages that they are proud to have voted for them. Among others.

4. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I'm not concerned about Trump , he will be reelected, but god damned we gotta do something about getting these dishonest pieces of shit who face zero consequences for their actions out of Congress.

There are actually people who just today are posting on Schiff's and Pelosi's FB pages that they are proud to have voted for them. Among others.
    NOTHING the crazy left can do would surprise me anymore. Nothing at all.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    NOTHING the crazy left can do would surprise me anymore. Nothing at all.
    Same here man, for example. I NEVER thought I'd see the day when a woman was told she would just have to compete with men in sports.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I think it's taken him awhile, but President Trump is learning. As he recently said, "these people play very dirty." Aaaahh, yeah... you actually should have learned that a long time ago Mr. President. But thankfully he is learning, and I think he knows what his aces in the hole are and plays them masterfully. I don't think he's played them all yet or used all his power to fight, but I think he will.

Sure he's verbose, and can be braggadocio, but I think deep down Trump is a good man, and I don't think there's any question at all that he loves America and wants to do what's right for this nation. I can't say that for the democraps. In fact, I can't say much of any good about them at all, period. Democrats are the party of trash.