Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump vs Pelosi

She claims he is performing a cover-up. She calls his mental health into state. She claims to be praying for him. Other claims that both sides disagree on.

Trump claims Pelosi is unstable. Claims she has lost control of the party. Shares video of her stammering.

They both need to stop and concentrate on getting shit done. But if they do that - then that getting stuff done requires less obstruction and more working together, which the Democrats stated they wouldn't do from day one.

---

Donald Trump Shares Video of Stammering Speaker Nancy Pelosi

President Donald Trump shared a video Thursday of Speaker Nancy Pelosi stammering through a press conference.

“PELOSI STAMMERS THROUGH NEWS CONFERENCE,” he wrote on Twitter, featuring a highlight clip from Fox Business anchors analyzing Pelosi’s future as Speaker of the House.

In the clip, Pelosi appears to forget the name of Trump’s new trade deal with Mexico and Canada and holds up two fingers as she pronounces a list of “three things” to remember.

The video currently has over 2.5 million views

Trump shared the video after he posited Thursday that Pelosi, 79, was slipping, as she continued to needle the president on investigations.

“I tell you what, I’ve been watching her, and I have been watching her for a long period of time — she’s not the same person,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-nancy-pelosi/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I say we make this very simple. Trump and House Democrat ALL agree to

A) Make their tax returns for the periods in which they were in politics public

and

B) Agree to take a drug test and make those results public.

I guarantee you that Pelosi would not agree to either of those conditions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

There's a fun video of Nancy going around twitter... *hmmm... apparently we can't post a twitter link here anymore. It just shows up as a blank, and went you hit edit, it shows up as a bunch of little squiggly red dots."

Hmm
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-25-2019 at 02:25 AM.