Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default President Directs Intel Community to Declassify Info on Trump-Russia Probe

Now hopefully we will get more and more factual information flowing out. Will they be accepted by the left and those that don't certain sources? Of course not. But it will matter to many voters.

---

President Directs Intel Community to Declassify Info on Origins of Trump-Russia Probe

(CNSNews.com) - As promised, President Donald Trump on Thursday night directed the intelligence community to "quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General's investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election."

The announcement -- made in by the White House and tweeted by the president -- said Attorney General William Barr "has been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information."

President Trump said his action will ensure that Americans "learn the truth" about what happened during the 2016 presidential campaign "and will restore confidence in our public institutions.”

The president's order came the day after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) accused the president of engaging in a "cover-up" for refusing to honor congressional subpoenas that would allow Democrats to essentially re-do the Mueller investigation.

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) on Thursday night praised the president for declassifying documents that will help Americans understand the origins of the Trump-Russia probe.

"Brilliant memo. I applaud the president," Meadows said.
    He was speaking to Fox News's Laura Ingraham:

"But ultimately what we're hopeful to see is really -- you know, the president's been talking about spying. I personally believe there were electronic surveillance means that were deployed with Trump associates. I would like to see those transcripts," Meadows said.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...p-russia-probe
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Get yur popcorn heeeEEERE...

I honest to God think the dems are in a total world of SHIT right now. 2020 is OVER for them RIGHT NOW. They have one of the biggest clown shows on earth right now thinking one of them can beat Trump, and their front runner is a GERIATRIC WHITE GUY, that at his last rally slurred and stuttered his words TEN TIMES in TWO MINUTES! And the rest of them can't OUT LEFT each other enough. They think their winning strategy is to do everything they can to appeal to the most RADICAL people in America. I'm tellin' ya, their only chance is to CHEAT, like they always do, so if repubs are smart, they're going to watch the cheating like a hawk, and swoop in and put an end to whatever shenanigans the left tries to pull... course that's wishful thinking.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-25-2019 at 08:51 AM.