Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Schiff calls Barr investigation into origins of Russia probe 'un-American'

So cheating during an election is ok. Passing around a fake dossier, multiple versions of it no less, and that's ok. Using bogus information to get FISA warrants is ok. Spying on an incoming president is ok. Trying to setup this incoming president with collusion charges is ok. When that fails, then it's onto obstruction charges, and that's ok. And when all of that ultimately fails, then they come in with "cover up" accusations without a shred of evidence or proof.

But wanting to investigate THOSE people that did the wrongdoing - that's un American somehow??? And this coming from Schiff, who HAS evidence of collusion and obstruction in his possession for 2 years now - and won't release it? Lying scumbag.

AND this of course is all after these investigations start and gain ground AND Trump declassifies info to be released.

---

Schiff calls Barr investigation into origins of Russia probe 'un-American'

California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff called Attorney General William Barr’s investigation into the origins of the Russia probe “un-American” in a Thursday night tweet.

“While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies,” Schiff wrote. “The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American.”

President Donald Trump on Thursday directed the heads of the CIA, FBI, State Department and other agencies to cooperate with Barr as he investigates the origins of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

The president also released a memo authorizing the attorney general to “declassify, downgrade, or direct the declassification or downgrading of information or intelligence” regarding the investigation into whether or not the Trump campaign was surveilled unlawfully.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/23/s...e-un-american/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Something has to be done about Democrats before they flat destroy this country. I suggest RICO charges against the DNC itself. They are the exact type of criminal organization those laws were meant to stop.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Also, isn't it amazing that all of the sudden the left beieves that the government giving the US taxpayer information is un American? What a bunch of assholes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Time is running out on pencil neck, bug eyed, pixie lipped, Adam ScHITt, and he knows it. You can almost smell the desperation.

Don't know how or where these people became such corrupt shit stains, but democrats are the party of trash.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-25-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This guy is just a straight out liar and an embarrassment, IMO. A typical hypocrite though...

Looks like he was wrong about Trump releasing the docs.

---

Schiff wanted Obama to declassify Russia docs - if Trump does it, he's un-American

Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff said Thursday that President Donald Trump’s decision to declassify information related to the origins of the Russia probe was “un-American.” Just more than two years ago, however, Schiff called on then-President Barack Obama to declassify some of the very same information.

On the heels of Trump’s decision to give Barr wide latitude with regard to declassifying the pertinent information, Schiff tweeted, “While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.
    The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American.”

But in December 2016, just a month prior to Trump’s inauguration, Schiff called on Obama to declassify as much information as possible, arguing that Trump would not allow it once he was in office.

“President Obama can and must declassify as much as possible about Russia hacking our elections. Rest assured, Trump won’t,” Schiff’s 2016 tweet reads.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/24/s...mp-unamerican/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Is there a sane Democrat?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Is there a sane Democrat?
    No.

(You've got harder questions than that, aye? ... )
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-25-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Some of these Dem's just boggle the mind. Schiff definitely. In WHAT universe is this nut case living? The Dem strategy? Double down on a lie. Brilliant. I would be off to bigger and better fairly tales by now and doing the usual, Dem "I don't know what you're talking about" and pretending it never happened shuffle while trying to find something for real to bust Trump on.

If I was a rational, sane person, I'd drop the entire thing and move on and try to salvage some of the idea that I was elected to go to Washington to serve the Nation and its people and deserved to be there rather than bringing government to a basic partisan impasse and focusing all efforts, time and money on a witch hunt that everyone with a brain knows by now is a witch hunt.

This is ridiculous, juvenile, spoiled rotten brat, "I didn't get my way" behavior from people elected to run this country.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Schiff and Pilosi boggle my mind.

They do nothing to support their state of California from drugs, gangs, illegal immigration, homelessness,
    street beggars, but have the audacity to tell the nation that a sitting President needs to be impeached simply
    because his is fulfilling his oath - something they ignore.

Another out of touch Dem U.S. Rep is Jared Huffman, also from CA:

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2019/ap...is-former-hou/
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Schiff and Pilosi boggle my mind.

They do nothing to support their state of California from drugs, gangs, illegal immigration, homelessness,
    street beggars, but have the audacity to tell the nation that a sitting President needs to be impeached simply
    because his is fulfilling his oath - something they ignore.

Another out of touch Dem U.S. Rep is Jared Huffman, also from CA:

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2019/ap...is-former-hou/
    Can you imagine what kind of an idiot you have to be to listen to them and AGREE?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This guy is just a straight out liar and an embarrassment, IMO. A typical hypocrite though...

Looks like he was wrong about Trump releasing the docs.

---

Schiff wanted Obama to declassify Russia docs - if Trump does it, he's un-American

Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff said Thursday that President Donald Trump’s decision to declassify information related to the origins of the Russia probe was “un-American.” Just more than two years ago, however, Schiff called on then-President Barack Obama to declassify some of the very same information.

On the heels of Trump’s decision to give Barr wide latitude with regard to declassifying the pertinent information, Schiff tweeted, “While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.
    The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American.”

But in December 2016, just a month prior to Trump’s inauguration, Schiff called on Obama to declassify as much information as possible, arguing that Trump would not allow it once he was in office.

“President Obama can and must declassify as much as possible about Russia hacking our elections. Rest assured, Trump won’t,” Schiff’s 2016 tweet reads.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/24/s...mp-unamerican/
    Adam Schiff is a fucking shit stain on the underpants of society. And no the intel he doesn't want Trump to declassify is not the same as the intel he wanted Obama to declassify. He for sure didn't want Obama to make it public that the Obama Administration misused American intelligence assets to spy on Trump, and that is exactly what will be made public once all the documents Barr has the authority to declassify are made public. That and more actually, I've a feeling we're going to find out that England and Australia aided this illegal operation.